• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• spettey

Still trying to find out when to fade and when to play the marquee guys in GPP – last night I went the fade route and got burned. The night before that I went the other way and the winners had all faded the expensive guys. Cousins on a third in four nights on the road? How is that not a fade!!!

• scsa1998

Back to the $4 tourneys on both sites

• Jstri

Matthew Dellavadova revenge game

• ezreads

anybody know whats up with dk having no quarter arcade for nba tonight?

• mrmogz

@ezreads said...

anybody know whats up with dk having no quarter arcade for nba tonight?

$10k quarter arcade is there, scroll down further lol.

• kylar18

@spettey said...

Still trying to find out when to fade and when to play the marquee guys in GPP – last night I went the fade route and got burned. The night before that I went the other way and the winners had all faded the expensive guys. Cousins on a third in four nights on the road? How is that not a fade!!!

Some guys just aren’t affected by that situation. Boogie is on the same level as a guy like Russ in terms of consistency. He wasn’t a fade last night cause the matchup was too good and the game was projected to be close throughout. If the game is gonna be close Boogie will get between 50 and 60 points on a nightly basis. He got more then that with overtime which boosted his score. But if a star is in a game you think will be close till the end more often then not they will reach their averages

• DirkDigglerz

I’m playing Jeremy the Lamb of God again

• Klb835

Scored 309 with boogie, westbrook,beal, rose, crowder. J.johnson and j.green crapped the bad Didn’t even cash in the $2 quintuple.

• CJtheGrump

@spettey said...

Tonight I’m tempted to go with Harden and Davis just to keep the 2-star theme alive. Harden’s in a tougher spot so I might opt for LBJ instead.

Wondering if Lamb will get more run over Belinelli going forward given how well he produces.

• Jfud81

Victor Oladipo and JaMychal Green should take a bow for their performances last night.

Chris Paul under 9k on FD is pretty tempting, blowout potential and all.

• scottseve1

Won a ticket to the Mega Monster on 12/14 with a score of 336.8…. Not bad for a $3 investment to get a $300 ticket.

• BUFUu2

all in on labron and abc just hope the bucks can keep it close

• ASitar

Not spending up tonight (FD) aside from a Lebron. He’s the only $10k player that I feel can hit/exceed value at $10,100. He’ll put up 54 points tonight. Harden is playing a slow paced team and could easily finish in the low to mid 50’s. AD is now a whopping, and although he has a shot at 60 points, I’d rather be able to get Kemba, Blake, Vuc. Kilpatrick IS playing the Clips but I think his minutes will get him to value. Leuer is my other “punt”. If he gets 30 minutes he will hit 7x.

GL tonight.

• BUFUu2

@ASitar said...

Not spending up tonight (FD) aside from a Lebron. He’s the only $10k player that I feel can hit/exceed value at $10,100. He’ll put up 54 points tonight. Harden is playing a slow paced team and could easily finish in the low to mid 50’s. AD is now a whopping, and although he has a shot at 60 points, I’d rather be able to get Kemba, Blake, Vuc. Kilpatrick IS playing the Clips but I think his minutes will get him to value. Leuer is my other “punt”. If he gets 30 minutes he will hit 7x.

GL tonight.

so you don’t think abc will hit 70 tonight against irving…….. for 9200 i think he is a must play

• bangthedrummond

Picked the right stars, but the wrong fillers.

Tonight – Kemba, but how is he on b2b? Beard vs. Utah? Do you dare fade Lebron the way he’s beasting right now? Mini stack clips/brook? And Brow vs. the Lakeshow….fun night

• Jstri

What’s the deal with Chris Paul lately? Want to play him but his numbers aren’t that great the past few games

• S7ubs

@spettey said...

I would normally tell you keep fading them outside when it’s a smaller slate. You more times than not will be on the winning side. This year it’s hard to fade a lot of the big guns. It’s like they all are just going nuts every night

• CJtheGrump

@BUFUu2 said...

so you don’t think abc will hit 70 tonight against irving…….. for 9200 i think he is a must play

Very Very (Very?) VERY tempting.

• BUFUu2

@CJtheGrump said...

Very Very (Very?) VERY tempting.

that is what i think my core 3 are labron,abc, and love

• CJtheGrump

Jamal Crawford has some value no?

• Jfud81

@CJtheGrump said...

Jamal Crawford has some value no?

He did just drop 25 FD points vs Brooklyn a couple weeks ago. I don’t think he has much more upside than 25ish points, and I don’t love using players so dependent on scoring, but it’s a short slate and he is cheap on both sites.

• BUFUu2

TT vs Henson looks pretty dang good as well….. I guess what i am saying is i am doing a clev vs mil stack….. I just hate playing rockets vs utah

• CJtheGrump

@BUFUu2 said...

TT vs Henson looks pretty dang good as well….. I guess what i am saying is i am doing a clev vs mil stack….. I just hate playing rockets vs utah

I like this option. Hinges a little on Frye’s availability, but we’ll likely know based on whether he’s with the team today I would think.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

When looking to roster ABC the person who is guarding him doesn’t come into play as much as the interior presence the opponent puts up. He likes to drive to the basket. Cleveland is solid with interior, I think he will have a solid game and should hit 5-6x but I don’t see him going over 60 DK points.

• emoney1214

@BUFUu2 said...

That matchup won’t happen. There is some disconnect here between looking at numbers/stats and knowing/watching basketball.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).