• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• traviswhite

on fantasy aces jeremy lamb is still min price 3k….thats a must play right>?

• gregredenbaugh

Greek, CP3 and DJ looking like a nice core. I’m thinking Blake may rest tonight, DJ Thurs and CP Fri, that way Rivers can get 40 min in his revenge game v NOP.

• astauty

@roomchat said...

Agreeance.

good thing i’m playing Crawford and Speights tonight.. both under 4k… i love donating!

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

where’d the NBA video game simulator guy go I want to see these box scores

• 50gopackgo

What’s everyone thoughts on kcp and mkg tonight?

• tylestei

@gregredenbaugh said...

Greek, CP3 and DJ looking like a nice core. I’m thinking Blake may rest tonight, DJ Thurs and CP Fri, that way Rivers can get 40 min in his revenge game v NOP.

I actually really like this ^^

Doc would love to see his son crush and why not against a team that didn’t want him (though he didn’t do much to be wanted). Sneaky narrative if you’re into that, but it’ll be interesting to see how all this LAC news unfolds.

• bangthedrummond

@S7ubs said...

Just stop with these type of posts. They were funny 3 years ago on this board, not now. Obviously people are too lazy to read the rules and are most likely new. So why continue to troll and confuse the other idiot with your idiotic response? A simple “read the rules please don’t pose full lineups” would probably benefit everyone

I think it’s funny. Still. If you don’t like it, I don’t give a fuck.

• cjk041084

Is anyone targeting some blowout game backups tonight? I feel like value is tough to find

• gregredenbaugh

@tylestei said...

I actually really like this ^^

Doc would love to see his son crush and why not against a team that didn’t want him (though he didn’t do much to be wanted). Sneaky narrative if you’re into that, but it’ll be interesting to see how all this LAC news unfolds.

It would also give each player 2 consecutive days off. Blake yesterday today, DJ tomorrow, Thurs and CP fri, sat, although I guess the revenge narrative is there for CP but they were the Hornets when he was there

• I’ll tell u what. Anthony Davis gonna be rubbin’ stank and droppin’ deuces in the Lakers bucket ALL NIGHT LONG. Just like Lionel Richie said. So he gonna be on my roster. Now with all those deuces being dropped you gotta have a plummer on your team, know what I’m sayin’? Since Portland ain’t playin’ then I gotta have Miles Plumlee??? The Plummer with the flush!

• millerto

@gregredenbaugh said...

So we’re just gonna make up shit now and make lineups based on it. Cool.

• traviswhite

I like trey lyles to get 25+ tonight. diaw too old and slow to keep up with rockets.

• AP_ALL_DAY_28

When I saw todays’ video for FanDuel NBA Cash/GPP Lineup Build: Tuesday, November 29th I posted this. I def noticed that all the top finishes in GPP every single player they take all are at home. Look at box scores for everyone MLB NFL, NBA player. All their great games are all at home. And their not so great games were on the road. The Studs like Westbrook, Cousins, KD doesn’t not matter where they play. Last night I went crazy on that NY OKC gaem had Westbrrok, Rose, Beal, Oladipo (Road), Carmelo, Carroll, Porzingis, JaMychal, Olynyk (Road). All were great last night except for Oladipo had 21 one other guy I was looking at with that price range who was at home was LaVine who finished with 47. Was also considering Klay but blowout no way.

Couple exceptions last night were Kanter with 44 NY Hayward 37 MIN 1st place just had one player on the road Hayward abd 2nd only had one road as well Kanter. I just recently noticed this. Like I said it’s like this for every sport. Perfect example last week NFL highest owned QB Wilson on the road along with very highly owned Baldwin & Graham all did nothing on the road. Jennings was also a very popular play too didn’t do anything either. Brady on the road not much either. 1st place all were home Brees, Freeman, Ingram, Evans, M Thomas, the week spot was Mathews on the road @ Chicago only had 13. Obviously a value play there.

So of course I’m going with Greek Freak & Davis. I’m a BIG Laker fa, but not going with Nance. Home games are good spots to play him. Last couple of road games 14 GS, 11 MIN. Last couple home games 25 vs ATL, 21 vs GS, vs OKC, & vs CHI 34. At the other PF going Parker. Also Frazier is a GREAT play against my Lakers his last two games were on the road DAL15, POR 18, home vs CHA 37, vs POR 28. Can’t decide between Kilpatrick 2% or Hood 17%. Gotta go Kilpatrick. Zeller a good low priced C vs DET. Just gotta pick the right home guys, right? My Lineup…

PG-Dellavedova
    PG-Frazier
    SG-Greek Freak
    SG-Kilpatrick
    SF-Hayward
    SF-Bogdanovic
    PF-Davis
    PF-Parker
    C-Zeller

Hope I got a winner!

SERIOUSLY look at the difference in everyone’s home & road. Go back to the history MLB, NBA, & NFL, it;s AMAZING!

• jessedio

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

I’ll tell u what. Anthony Davis gonna be rubbin’ stank and droppin’ deuces in the Lakers bucket ALL NIGHT LONG. Just like Lionel Richie said. So he gonna be on my roster. Now with all those deuces being dropped you gotta have a plummer on your team, know what I’m sayin’? Since Portland ain’t playin’ then I gotta have Miles Plumlee??? The Plummer with the flush!

LMAO 😂 😂

• kylar18

@traviswhite said...

on fantasy aces jeremy lamb is still min price 3k….thats a must play right>?

yes lol, only reason he’s in fade discussion on other sites is cause of his price rising. I’d have him 100% if he was still 3k

• gregredenbaugh

@millerto said...

So we’re just gonna make up shit now and make lineups based on it. Cool.

It’s a hypothesis based on news, never called it news. Haven’t cashed lately? #salty

• aguigno

@AP_ALL_DAY_28 said...

When I saw todays’ video for FanDuel NBA Cash/GPP Lineup Build: Tuesday, November 29th I posted this. I def noticed that all the top finishes in GPP every single player they take all are at home.

The winner in the big GPP I was in last night had 7 players on the road and 1 at home.

• omgrockst4r

Julius Randle birthday narrative. May take out some value guys if he plays.

• mattyice522

@aguigno said...

The winner in the big GPP I was in last night had 7 players on the road and 1 at home.

I notice all the players in winning nba gpp lineups are inside domes too fwiw.

• Kloozy

Why is diaw at the top of roto projections model? Anyone know why?

• bangthedrummond

@AP_ALL_DAY_28 said...

PG-Dellavedova
    PG-Frazier
    SG-Greek Freak
    SG-Kilpatrick
    SF-Hayward
    SF-Bogdanovic
    PF-Davis
    PF-Parker
    C-Zeller

Hope I got a winner!

Can’t believe you don’t have Scotty Pippen. 60 burger fo sho

• jbb18

@frugal said...

We seem to have to go over this frequently lately, but you’re not supposed to post full lineups. If you think about it, why would you post a great lineup offering others to copy it in full and lessen your potential winnings?

And then get some jack ass to start naming off players from the past!

• Ty127

Jon leuer or Larry nance?

• JSteele

Why would the clippers rest players today? They didn’t play yesterday and they don’t play tomorrow? Am I missing something? Teams don’t fest against shitty teams when they have a break on either side of the schedule.

• DomTwan

Any love for Boris Diaw tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.