• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jbb18

@jessedio said...

Doubt it. Considering Lebron and the Cavs are the reason he got a 38 million dollar contract.

This

• gregredenbaugh

millerto:
    hy·poth·e·sis
    hīˈpäTHəsəs/
    noun
    noun: hypothesis; plural noun: hypotheses

a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation.
    “professional astronomers attacked him for popularizing an unconfirmed hypothesis”

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

if this has been asked forgive me. Charlotte 4 games in 5 nights does anyone think anyone sits for them??

• DomTwan

Any chance Delladova puts up more than 30 burgers of fantasy points tonight?

• AP_ALL_DAY_28

@aguigno said...

The winner in the big GPP I was in last night had 7 players on the road and 1 at home.

What was that lineup?

• Ree4erMadness

@JimmyDick85 said...

Jury is still out as I’ve only had it for 2 weeks, but I recently added Fantasy Labs and think it’s a solid, if somewhat pricey, product. Did a 5 day trial and went 5/5 in cash, so I opted to pay for a full month and see if that was just a fluke (not batting 1.000 anymore, but my cash rate has definitely improved).

In my limited experience, I’ve found it more helpful for cash vs. GPPs (positive, but lower ROI in GPPs to date) though it’s really too soon to tell since one big GPP finish has such a huge impact on ROI.

For context, I’m generally a lower stakes player. I usually put about $100 in play every night with about $80 in cash and the rest in lower stakes/smaller field GPPs. I’ll typically play 2-4 different lineups depoending on how I like a given slate, so my perspective is less useful if you’re looking for a tool for multi-entry GPPs.

$100 is low stakes? I must be playing no stakes. Thought I was playing low stakes entering the $1 gpp’s, lol…single entry..

• tylestei

Question for the community:

Anthony Davis, Rudy Gobert, & Jeremy Lamb

OR

Giannis Ante.., Andre Drummond, & Frank Kaminsky

• chronoxiong

@JSteele said...

Why would the clippers rest players today? They didn’t play yesterday and they don’t play tomorrow? Am I missing something? Teams don’t fest against shitty teams when they have a break on either side of the schedule.

Just people trying to spit out bullshit. All the more reasons as to why it is lame to read everything in here and listen to it. Some of the stuff I been reading on today’s thread is just awful.

• bigkino217

@JSteele said...

Why would the clippers rest players today? They didn’t play yesterday and they don’t play tomorrow? Am I missing something? Teams don’t fest against shitty teams when they have a break on either side of the schedule.

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/803636784076902400

• crazypaul

@tylestei said...

Question for the community:

Anthony Davis, Rudy Gobert, & Jeremy Lamb

OR

Giannis Ante.., Andre Drummond, & Frank Kaminsky

I like set 1, but I think the ownership is high on all of them

• gregredenbaugh

@chronoxiong said...

Just people trying to spit out bullshit. All the more reasons as to why it is lame to read everything in here and listen to it. Some of the stuff I been reading on today’s thread is just awful.

Or this geniuses: Basketball Monster Retweeted
    Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 5h5 hours ago

With 3 games left on trip Rivers is considering sitting players for rest. He wouldn’t say who. Brooklyn, Cleveland, New Orleans next 3 games

• bigkino217

@chronoxiong said...

except it was tweeted from the clippers beat writer…

• JSteele

I know last time these teams played was a blowout but I think Kilpatrick and Blake make a nice stack invade this game stays close. Clippers been awful this road trip

• deerosa

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

I’ll tell u what. Anthony Davis gonna be rubbin’ stank and droppin’ deuces in the Lakers bucket ALL NIGHT LONG. Just like Lionel Richie said. So he gonna be on my roster. Now with all those deuces being dropped you gotta have a plummer on your team, know what I’m sayin’? Since Portland ain’t playin’ then I gotta have Miles Plumlee??? The Plummer with the flush!

This is post is both artistic and well informed.

Best of the bunch!

I like A.D. tonight though, for different reasons.

• mbunner23

Cash Lebron/Giannis or AD/Giannis?

• JSteele

@gregredenbaugh said...

With 3 games left on trip Rivers is considering sitting players for rest. He wouldn’t say who. Brooklyn, Cleveland, New Orleans next 3 games

Cleveland and NO is B2B so they won’t rest against Cleveland so New Orleans it is. Mystery solved

• bazerko

@AP_ALL_DAY_28 said...

What was that lineup?

The person who won the $3 50K tournament on FD last night had 4 road players and 3 guys playing at home.

• DomTwan

Crazy how the main quarter arcade is about to fill at 4pm, 3 hours before lock.

How bout increasing the guarantee, DK?

• Ricolasvegas

dont know if mentioned yet… IF Julius Randle plays today is his Bday, possible narrative street… read he did participate in morning shoot-around, I would think he would be very low owned.

• DomTwan

@mbunner23 said...

Cash Lebron/Giannis or AD/Giannis?

LaRonn/ABC

• gregredenbaugh

@Ricolasvegas said...

dont know if mentioned yet… IF Julius Randle plays today is his Bday, possible narrative street… read he did participate in morning shoot-around, I would think he would be very low owned.

You’ll get yelled at for thinking outside the box.

• JSteele

@Ricolasvegas said...

I’d say Julius doesn’t matchup with the Brow very well.

• Kloozy

@JSteele said...

I’m curious about this as well. Seems doc said he would be resting players over the next few days, but never said anything about today. The rest has been people on here guessing

• chronoxiong

@gregredenbaugh said...

Meaning if they dont rest players tonight, it will be against New Orleans. Nice to know.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Cleveland and NO is B2B so they won’t rest against Cleveland so New Orleans it is. Mystery solved

If only it was that simple.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).