• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tristanwolf

Gaa was with a client and missed lock. Would loved to go deandre and paul w blake scratched.

• rebkell

@mbyrd75 said...

Yeah it almost seems like it really depends on circumstances more than the actual act. Who’s home, score, time left etc etc. Refereeing in general has been VERY inconsistent this season from game to game.

No doubt about that, Matt Barnes got a Flagrant 2 Sunday against Brooklyn, it was a flagrant 2 because it was Barnes, 9 out of 10 players would have been called with a flagrant 1 or possibly even a common foul.

• tristanwolf

@RobertoTomba said...

Kaminsky is off to a pointless start, too. The good news is a high ownership, so we all made the same mistake.

Ya i feel ya fortunately like 40% in double ups

• DirkDigglerz

Why you peeps so high on Dellavedova earlier LOL

• Beckhams3Fingers

@BSEE23 said...

Hes a lock, chalk, 50 burger

No seriously, what’s up with Speights? LOL!

• Dfspacman

Delly please don’t do this, I’m on the REVENGE narrative..

• rebkell

I don’t know why when defensive players get caught up in the air on these pump fakes why they don’t just wham the hell out of the offensive player, I mean the intent was to draw them into contact(aka Kevin Love), then make him pay for it…

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 3 minutes ago

Status note: Nick Young (Achilles) won’t return Tuesday.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 3 minutes ago

FantasyLabs had anything to say about Delly showing up?

• dogplayer

How can you be a starting point guard (Dellavedova) and not have any stats through the first seven minutes???

• millerto

@rebkell said...

I don’t know why when defensive players get caught up in the air on these pump fakes why they don’t just wham the hell out of the offensive player, I mean the intent was to draw them into contact(aka Kevin Love), then make him pay for it…

NBA is soft. They’d probably get ejected

• S7ubs

Keep crushing JClark. I know you won’t because you never do but i can hope right

• Dirt_Lavert

@Dfspacman said...

Had JR and then changed to Delly :/

hahaha

• mbyrd75

Delly is 43.8% owned in the single entry double up (why though?). Hopefully a bomb from him helps me make up at least a little ground from Drummond ejection. ugh

• S7ubs

@Dfspacman said...

the only revenge thats gonna take place tonight is the Cavs showing him he aint shit without them

• Srogers96

Kidd not playing Delly or ABC. Only 4 minutes in the first quarter tf

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dogplayer said...

How can you be a starting point guard (Dellavedova) and not have any stats through the first seven minutes???

Because I have about 30% exposure to him tonight, that’s how. I’m seriously thinking about selling my “cooler” services. If you need someone to drop a turd, tell me and I’ll roster him. You fade him and it’s win win. Still working on pricing for this, but I think there’s a business in it!

• rebkell

@S7ubs said...

the only revenge thats gonna take place tonight is the Cavs showing him he aint shit without them

I’m sure he’ll worry about that at night while he’s counting his money…

• dogplayer

Exactly. The Bucks have been known for overpaying slobs.

• thorpedoboom

Kidd is a jackass for not playing abc and Delly. Playing the whole bench it seems first quarter.

• frozenleafz

omg Delly

• frozenleafz

omg Delly

• piranha

DELLY WITH 2 POINTS

• frozenleafz

DELLY WITH AN ASSIST WOOOO

• kpquick24

Greg Monroe lets do this!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.