• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mbyrd75 said...

Delly is 43.8% owned in the single entry double up (why though?)

I can only speak for my rationale, but he seemed like he had tons of value tonight. Cavs are in the bottom ten in DvP PGs. 3rd highest vegas total of the nigh, non blow-out line. Now throw in the revenge game element, and you have a 30 burger from him. Right now though, he’s shitting on dinner. And I make a mean frozen pizza.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

whewww nick young done for the night. Feeling good that I left ingram in 100% as my punt now lets step it up young man

• S7ubs

@rebkell said...

I’m sure he’ll worry about that at night while he’s counting his money…

cool, you missed the point. grats

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

rolling clarkson in 40%

• knick89

Dellys on the board!

• maina

I bet Jason Kidd plays fantasy sports and uses his team to win … look at ABC and Delly!!!

• CJtheGrump

Well shit …. Shoulda went with Jordan.

• rebkell

@dogplayer said...

Exactly. The Bucks have been known for overpaying slobs.

I hear you, it’s a weird league, I thought Monroe was as good as Drummond when they were on the Pistons, Monroe comes to Milwaukee and he’s like total crap, I don’t if he got his money and didn’t care or if it’s Kidd and his strange management style, Kidd always has me scratching my head. I thought they were gonna be world beaters last year and they were pretty horrible.

• CJtheGrump

Well shit …. Shoulda went with Jordan. At least Delly has a pulse at the moment…

• Beckhams3Fingers

@CJtheGrump said...

Well shit …. Shoulda went with Jordan.

Chalk play of the night. How didn’t you? Oh wait, you went Drummond :P

• SzymonK

if my other players go off maybe it will balance out Drummond getting kicked out. prayers just to brake even.

• Ree4erMadness

Davis going off, I don’t fade him or Westbrook, ever. I just live with that.

• rebkell

I hope Nick Young is alright, Achilles is pretty scary, I wasn’t watching, but just read they had to carry him to the locker room.

• piranha

Kilpatrick…. 1-7? 4 DKP? why do I keep rostering this guy…

• mbyrd75

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I can only speak for my rationale, but he seemed like he had tons of value tonight. Cavs are in the bottom ten in DvP PGs. 3rd highest vegas total of the nigh, non blow-out line. Now throw in the revenge game element, and you have a 30 burger from him. Right now though, he’s shitting on dinner. And I make a mean frozen pizza.

Sure. Just game theory wise ive been trying to ask myself “Is this player worth 40% or higher ownership? If so, then i’m willing to roll him out. Delly is probably not going to ever fall in that class for me. Especially when I felt like there was much better value on the board in Morris, Joe Johnson, and DJ Augustin. Maybe even Tony parker though i’m not going to say that one very loudly. lmao

• walkoff9

People actually faded dj lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Ree4erMadness said...

Davis going off, I don’t fade him or Westbrook, ever. I just live with that.

I have Davis, Harden and James in one line-up. Now if the remaining five 3K plays can all go off I’m good lol!

• frozenleafz

what happened to nick young? he only played 1:50mins

• Ree4erMadness

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I have Davis, Harden and James in one line-up. Now if the remaining five 3K plays can all go off I’m good lol!

Lol

• ccchalfant

yes for tristan thompson

• kpquick24

@SzymonK said...

if my other players go off maybe it will balance out Drummond getting kicked out. prayers just to brake even.

Thankfully he at least got 14. Better than a big fat 0 from a late scratch. Could always be worse. Hopefully Hayward and Gobert will be the late night hammer!

• S7ubs

sometimes i watch basketball and just realize players suck like Delly, Ish Smith and many others. Have all the value you won’t but I’m not rostering your dumbass. more times than not it pays off. shitty basketball players are shitty basketball players at the end of the day

• kpquick24

@frozenleafz said...

what happened to nick young? he only played 1:50mins

Achilles tendon strain.

• JimKronlund

@rebkell said...

I hope Nick Young is alright, Achilles is pretty scary, I wasn’t watching, but just read they had to carry him to the locker room.

I snapped both of mine. If they are carrying him. That is a very very bad sign. If its a complete rupture, byb bye for 1 year.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@mbyrd75 said...

Maybe even Tony parker though iā€™m not going to say that one very loudly. lmao

Please don’t. LOL! Yeah I mean the truth is, I can spew out all the game theory I want, but once the whistle blows it seems like it all goes out the window. Yet I’m back at it again the next morning. Why do we do this to ourselves? Honestly, I think I was on him more for the revenge thing than anything else. Probably the worst reason of the 3 I mentioned to roster a cat, but it seems like I always somehow miss the revenge game boat on guys. I didn’t want to tonight, and it’s costing me of course.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.