• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -12.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 13.5 ) at San Antonio ( -13.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 202

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• piranha

@JimKronlund said...

I snapped both of mine. If they are carrying him. That is a very very bad sign. If its a complete rupture, byb bye for 1 year.

Sucks because this is Young’s best season in recent years.

• Dfspacman

Deandre Jordan going for 50 burger!

• Dfspacman

@piranha said...

Sucks because this is Young’s best season in recent years.

Sad but it is the Iggy Azaela narrative..

• ccchalfant

KCP going off

• kpquick24

Now if Doc will let starters play the whole 3rd Q and then Speights eat in the 4th.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Dfspacman said...

Deandre Jordan going for 50 burger!

Nets are the worst defensive team in the NBA, by far. In every category. This was an easy play.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

i faded dj but have davis abc and james rocking in a lineup w/ thompson rocking it out. rest of my lineups went capela

• Beckhams3Fingers

Delly has 3 pts, 3 ast, 1 reb. Only midway through the 2nd q. Well on his way to a triple dub lol!

• Dfspacman

Asik going off!! How and why??

• depalma13

Delly finally starts playing and of course it’s off to the bench.

• rebkell

@kpquick24 said...

Achilles tendon strain.

Lamb limping off, maybe he banged knees, he was struggling Heading to the locker room,

• ccchalfant

lamb hurt lol

• Dfspacman

Lamb 😡, Yesterday i had badluvk with injuries

• depalma13

I’m going to sue the NBA if I have to keep watching this Magic Spurs shitfest.

• Dfspacman

Cavs no longer play D

• roomchat

The Lakers are much improved this year. But it’s nice to see they can still bring the SUCK.

When they’re bad, they’re awful.

• frozenleafz

welp… no chance tonight

• rebkell

What a league, Charlotte being playing well, just took over 1st in their division and coming home and then put up a complete turd against Detroit without Drummond.

• Beckhams3Fingers

My favorite part of every night is the first 2 minutes of one of my GPPs when I have like 11 pts and I’m in 1st for like $20,000. And then I refresh, and I’m winning .05 cents. I wish I could just freeze time at the 2 minute mark lol!

• mrbusinesz

Damn, I faded dj and Paul, stayed off the ABC and deli train though

• Yacht67

Lakers are realllllly sucking tonight

• roomchat

Where did Jabari go?

• Lionfan22

Good going Kawhi. Pick it up.

• knick89

Cmon hornets and LA keep the game clooosseee

• roomchat

Are you guys watching the same ABC I am?

Cause dude’s going for 60 tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.