7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

My wife decided she wanted to make a lineup last night. Single entry in the $40 DK single entry. Cashed for $100. She literally picked players based on their pictures and if she liked their names. ABC, Favors, Holiday, Taj…. SMH
    Anyway, MCW has a tough matchup but assuming Kemba sits I think I have to go his way. Him and Batum.
    If Chalmers sits, I love Tyreke.
    And CousIns is my stud tonight I’m paying for.

• bhodgman

@underdawgs said...

CousIns is my stud tonight I’m paying for.

How about Drummond instead, against fast paced PHO — or is that too much like chasing….?

Dunno… but I rarely get Boogie right…

• noddy

I might try to fit both Harden and Westbrook on DK

• underdawgs

@bhodgman said...

How about Drummond instead, against fast paced PHO — or is that too much like chasing….?

Drummond will be chalky I think, and Cousins against Towns on a back to back puts him in a great spot. And Taj hopefully annoying AD, he’s a good defender although undersized for AD.
    And without such high priced studs at SF or SG it makes for fun lineup Construction tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

All in. On Westbrook

• bjacksonibew

@bhodgman said...

How about some westy against a bottom league defense against pg’s

• BigRay

Gasol v Gasol after Marc got fired, you think he blows up tonight? Although against SA prob not.

• BigRay

@BigRay said...

Gasol v Gasol after Marc got fired, you think he blows up tonight? Although against SA prob not.

Edit : his coach fired

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

All in. On Westbrook

Yep. All my line ups started with him and Embiid.

Westbrook is easy because Orlando is lolbad, and he should be 100% and score like a bazillion. #expertanalysis

Embiid is a little more risky. But I’m hoping his ownership is a little lower and people chase Drummond.

• underdawgs

@BigRay said...

I love Marc tonight for that reason. Only concerned there is no PG tonight if Chalmers is out. Harrison sucks. Tyreke would run the offense most of the game though. I’ll have some Marc for sure

• superjon

@bjacksonibew said...

How about some westy against a bottom league defense against pg’s

I think this is the epitome of a “don’t overthink it spot”

• frozenleafz

Thoughts on Batum with Kemba most likely out?

• upgradetoquestionable

Man just an early look and DK has tightened the prices up pretty well. There were a handful of bargains on Monday’s slate but today, not so much.

Is this the night that Brook Lopez gets some run again, because he’s too cheap. I’m really worried with Nance back that the Lakers front court is mighty crowded.

• Jeddy3

Why can’t Marc Gasol be playing anyone other than the spurs tonight? He is a total lock and load with that drama and the new coach saying “We need Marc to be Marc”. Guess I’ll run him with LMA going back.

• BigRay

@underdawgs said...

I love Marc tonight for that reason. Only concerned there is no PG tonight if Chalmers is out. Harrison sucks. Tyreke would run the offense most of the game though. I’ll have some Marc for sure

Well, maybe Marc put the fear in everyone and showed who is Boss. Hopefully, the team wants to feed him the ball because he sounds hangry….

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea from Mem/SA im targeting Tyreke/Green … i like both gasols but as of rignt now there not in the first lineup

I know detroit is the chalk of the night but i’m eating that chalk… Tyus Jones, Kriss Dunn and Justin Holiday .. what do those three have in common against the Suns (leads the league in TO and pts allowed on turnovers) … they all picked the pockets of the suns, and not mediocre like this was grand larceny :)

SJohnson/Bradley/Drummond are locks for me (only 2nd time going to that well for me)

Love Lamb from CHA w/ or w/o Kemba

First lineup tops out with drummond and just two high minute starting value plays really (S johnson/Jgreen)
    The second lineup will have det stack with RWB and AD once i’m done researching the rest of the plays, not sure if i enter it or not but likely will into the $3

• kps3205s

Started with Harrison Barnes and Dirk Nowitzki vs Brooklyn. This could be an interesting LU I put together.

• monarch

@kps3205s said...

Started with Harrison Barnes and Dirk Nowitzki vs Brooklyn. This could be an interesting LU I put together.

I put Harden/RWB together and started clicking on a bunch of Mavs.

• BigRay

after Dragic bust last night does he come back with vengeance? he looks like he is in a good spot.

• txdave41

@superjon said...

Yep. All my line ups started with him and Embiid.

Westbrook is easy because Orlando is lolbad, and he should be 100% and score like a bazillion. #expertanalysis

Embiid is a little more risky. But I’m hoping his ownership is a little lower and people chase Drummond.

Whever it seems too easy, the unexpected happens. No way I would go all in on RWB.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Hopefully, early morning thread readers take my picks and late thread readers fade. . . Yesterday progressed as follows. . .
    “K Love absolute smash spot”
    “If Booker is cleared he is a top tournament play of the day”
    . . . and then . . .
    “Oh wow, we have shit team vs shit team vs shit team vs shit team. . . and Wiz vs TWolves, stack it up!”
    Sigh. Before lock my buddy who is an NBA betting sharp reminded me that despite some recent high scores, the Twolves are a defensive-minded team, and without Wall, the Wiz could struggle.

Early morning take; Harden and Westbrook are in absolute smash spots. If I could find a way to fit both guys in without limiting upside, I’m going to do it.

• jglumsic

I think im goin right back to Oladipo. Price getting up there but in a ultra pace up game with the rockets could go for another 50+ burger

• moped_jones

@bhodgman said...

I want to play Drummond but I just can’t see PHX keeping this close on the 2nd road game of a b2b.

• jglumsic

@apeterson8809 said...

Early morning take; Harden and Westbrook are in absolute smash spots. If I could find a way to fit both guys in without limiting upside, I’m going to do it.

LOL im remembering this for sure but already def on Westy and Harden. Cause I heard your love take yesterday and ran with it. Dude smashed last night. Just wish i mixed him with other right pieces.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

on second thought .. I may go just AD and not RWB in the second lineup … just see that ORL game getting out of hand quickly. So a fast start for RWB/PG/Melo may lead to a mediocre finish fantasy wise for 1-2 of them… New Orleans will be competitive, Wolves/Pelicans have hated each other for years, things escalated last year I think it was in an overtime game. I’m not saying for people to fade RWB just think around that range I’d like to have more secure minutes (lol… saying that with glass in mind is gut wrenching)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).