7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Panther85

Tobias is the Piston you want tonight, his minutes are the most consistent. He has 50 point upside tonight

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

on second thought .. I may go just AD and now RWB in the second lineup … just see that ORL game getting out of hand quickly. So a fast start for RWB/PG/Melo may lead to a mediocre finish fantasy wise for 1-2 of them… New Orleans will be competitive, Wolves/Pelicans have hated each other for years, things escalated last year I think it was in an overtime game. I’m not saying for people to fade RWB just think around that range I’d like to have more secure minutes (lol… saying that with glass in mind is gut wrenching)

Im scared this is a broken glass night. Been a few games now since he got hurt. He’s due for another injury. I’d rather play Boogie myself.

• Jeddy3

@apeterson8809 said...

Hopefully, early morning thread readers take my picks and late thread readers fade. . . Yesterday progressed as follows. . .
    “K Love absolute smash spot”

Love wasn’t on my radar until I saw this quote yesterday. Looked into his history against Miami and the minutes (re:disappointment) the night before. Thanks for the advice here, it definitely helped me cash last night!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

Hopefully, early morning thread readers take my picks and late thread readers fade. . . Yesterday progressed as follows. . .
    “K Love absolute smash spot”
    “If Booker is cleared he is a top tournament play of the day”
    . . . and then . . .
    “Oh wow, we have shit team vs shit team vs shit team vs shit team. . . and Wiz vs TWolves, stack it up!”
    Sigh. Before lock my buddy who is an NBA betting sharp reminded me that despite some recent high scores, the Twolves are a defensive-minded team, and without Wall, the Wiz could struggle.

Early morning take; Harden and Westbrook are in absolute smash spots. If I could find a way to fit both guys in without limiting upside, I’m going to do it.

Yea if we get news on CHA/TOR/GS players before lock I could take a flyer .. but if there’s no news out there I might differentiate completely and attack those PITP with Anthony Davis against the wolves. Just amazes me how soft we play in the lane ughhh i’ll tinker around though and see what I can come up with. Definitely won’t be on a fade list lol thats for sure.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Im scared this is a broken glass night. Been a few games now since he got hurt. He’s due for another injury. I’d rather play Boogie myself.

Davis usually feasts against the wolves, and boogie is … not afraid to step outside and shoot the three ball and thats the only strength minnesota has defensively. PITP are something they surrender constantly. If i get the feeling Boogie may get his big ol butt in the paint more I may pair them together to go contrarian from RWB/Harden if news breaks on the teams were waiting on .. i’ll have a lineup of each harden/rwb and boogie/ad both with drummond … but my main entry going into the $8.88 DK is set with drummond my highest price so those other ones would go into the $3 sharpshooter. He shouldn’t get hurt on a towns/taj match up though. Together there coming in a $1000 cheaper than Harden/RWB and I can see new orleans taking this game possibly. lol i hate seeing that.

• dmbtrip2004

stacking the pistons…reggie, tobias and drums

• colb24

Drummond Dwight RWB carter-williams…. my 4 for tonight…. and I’ll mess around from there. (also watching Favors last night hes starting to look good playing Center, He’s always hated that spot likes the 4 man spot but he’s looking real good).

• jglumsic

@KATburger said...

Davis usually feasts against the wolves, and boogie is … not afraid to step outside and shoot the three ball and thats the only strength minnesota has defensively. PITP are something they surrender constantly. If i get the feeling Boogie may get his big ol butt in the paint more I may pair them together to go contrarian from RWB/Harden if news breaks on the teams were waiting on .. i’ll have a lineup of each harden/rwb and boogie/ad both with drummond … but my main entry going into the $8.88 DK is set with drummond my highest price so those other ones would go into the $3 sharpshooter. He shouldn’t get hurt on a towns/taj match up though. Together there coming in a $1000 cheaper than Harden/RWB and I can see new orleans taking this game possibly. lol i hate seeing that.

I like where you’re going with that. Not a bad pivot to give a shot with AD/Boogie being at lower prices.

• Theguy49503

Any news on Ben Simmons? or is it still to early to tell?

• jglumsic

I hate rostering multiple mavs in the same lineup. But they fit nicely and have a juicy matchup. Guess just gotta roll with it.

• gunshow2425

There is a pattern the way the Suns use Greg Monroe. Look at his minutes and you’ll see. Plus in Detroit. Take the flyer.

I was one of the 1% who took Len yesterday because of this. Now it’s Monroe’s turn.

• mellofellowsu

@jglumsic said...

I’m an expert at losing money and this is a good way to do it, trying to predict injuries.

• vandymark

@KATburger said...

Yea from Mem/SA im targeting Tyreke/Green … i like both gasols but as of rignt now there not in the first lineup

I know detroit is the chalk of the night but i’m eating that chalk… Tyus Jones, Kriss Dunn and Justin Holiday .. what do those three have in common against the Suns (leads the league in TO and pts allowed on turnovers) … they all picked the pockets of the suns, and not mediocre like this was grand larceny :)

SJohnson/Bradley/Drummond are locks for me (only 2nd time going to that well for me)

Love Lamb from CHA w/ or w/o Kemba

First lineup tops out with drummond and just two high minute starting value plays really (S johnson/Jgreen)
    The second lineup will have det stack with RWB and AD once i’m done researching the rest of the plays, not sure if i enter it or not but likely will into the $3

But Beal has a 36% usage rate!! Haha i eat my words from yesterday man. You were correct. Don’t mess with Jimmy G

• dominicanpapi

@Theguy49503 said...

Any news on Ben Simmons? or is it still to early to tell?

Last I read they’re not going through a shootaround, so we won’t find out until late afternoon.

• DirkDigglerz

Man Kristaps is entcing also Timmy Hardaway 50% Kristaps

• gunshow2425

James Johnson defense scares me a bit

• odeethedon

I’m going to give my thoughts on tonight’s games later on when I get some time. Hopefully it could help some people out.

• jglumsic

@mellofellowsu said...

I’m an expert at losing money and this is a good way to do it, trying to predict injuries.

Haha yea predicting injuries isnt really a legit strategy it was said semi jokingly. AD is the bigger post presence on the team so he is in a smash spot its just always that injury risk with him but hes the cheapest of the big 4 studs tonight so absolutely worth a shot playing him. Wolves do not defend the paint well at all just listen to all KAT has said he knows his team. If Scott brooks was smart he would’ve played to that strategy alot more last night and that game wouldn’t have come down to the end like it did. So if the Pelicans play smart and just attack the lane. AD and Boogie are both gonna smash.

• americanpaleale

@gunshow2425 said...

There is a pattern the way the Suns use Greg Monroe. Look at his minutes and you’ll see. Plus in Detroit. Take the flyer.

And of course Basketball Monster forgot to give him a projection for today…had to send them an email!

• americanpaleale

Anyone liking anyone for the late game hammer?

• bucherpsu08

@americanpaleale said...

Curry if he plays and Durant is out.

• bdub85

steven adams for some value?

• jglumsic

Bojan hammer anyone? We know he gonna be jacking 3’s to keep up with the rockets

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@americanpaleale said...

Nick Young revenge!

• moped_jones

I kind of like Steven Adams tonight even though he’s Steven Adams. Good matchup, cheapest I’ve seen him in a while, rest of my LU looks great. Might have to run with him tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).