7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@JustWinDetroit said...

Who are some popular plays for cash games tonight?

check your PM

• jtkucheck

Anyone else notice the uptick and Tomas Satoransky minutes? If he gets 25+ minutes at $3,100 DK I’m kinda interested…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jtkucheck said...

Anyone else notice the uptick and Tomas Satoransky minutes? If he gets 25+ minutes at $3,100 DK I’m kinda interested…

That kid played well yesterday. He seriously did .. lol that’s all i have on him right now is that he looked good.. looked comfortable and the team rolled with him in the lineup

• SuperFly24

Not anymore. Curry will be fine, but I think you can do better. I could see him coming in around 45 DK points before the Warriors are up by 25 points.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

He’s had good games in the past as primary backup to wall, few and far between. But players get better if they put in effort.

• queensfinest

i really hope we get the oladipo and teague news before lineups lock. i doubt it though. bummer

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Manyak said...

Batum and MCW getting 100 combined fps

• bjacksonibew

Bogdanovic? Gunna have to bang 3s in to hang with the rockets ?

• Dmo_Htx

Stanley Johnson, Marv Williams, Green and some D Powell as my value. I’ll live with that and go from there.

• scott33

@monarch said...

Anyone like R-Jax/Ish combo?

I’m considering it, Phx is terrible against opposing pgs.

• SuperFly24

@KATburger said...

He’s had good games in the past as primary backup to wall, few and far between. But players get better if they put in effort.

To jump off that, he knows the starting pg spot is up in the air for a couple weeks and Frazier hasn’t done much to secure it. You could see Tomas play his hardest ball all year these next couple games.

• mrbusinesz

@queensfinest said...

i really hope we get the oladipo and teague news before lineups lock. i doubt it though. bummer

Teague is likely to play, they rested him yesterday in preparation for tonight.

• KindGuy

Changing up my strategy tonight

• scott33

@Dmo_Htx said...

Stanley Johnson, Marv Williams, Green and some D Powell as my value. I’ll live with that and go from there.

I think I’m to heavy on Stanley but he allows me to fit in guys like Russ, Harden, etc. Just hoping for 5x from him, anything more will be a bonus.

• Manyak

@damionismyname said...

Update : Batum + MCW + Howard stack getting 140fps combined

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Changing up my strategy tonight

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Manyak said...

• Brendanst

I like Stanley Johnson and Marv Williams. Stanley against booker should be easy and Marv Williams just needs a small usage boost (kemba out) to hit value.

• queensfinest

marquese chriss is starting for bender lol

• DontTrustTheProcess

Anybody on the Bam Bam train?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@Manyak said...

TBH I do like Batum and Howard but not sure about MCW.

• KindGuy

@damionismyname said...

• monarch

Bounce back for Jack at home vs Tragic with Ntkilina out?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@damionismyname said...

TBH I do like Batum and Howard but not sure about MCW.

MCW is absolute trash. I cant’ even believe he’s being talked about today so much.

• mugsey15

Anybody have insight on derozan tonight. As to if he will play or not?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).