7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

If Teague plays should we be off T Jones?

• Brian7479

@KATburger said...

no… i actually had the game cast for espn going while i was watching the game .. in the third quarter when WAS bench made there run .. he had the worst +- lol of all minnesota starters… .. how is that bias? when i’m calling the best player on my home town team a trash defender?? his lack of defensive presence allowed Washingtons bench to make a run… .. someone go look up Quarter by quarter plus minus … and get back to me smh

KAT you said Towns is a trash defender so why the fade on Cousins? I know he’s been cold but this could be a get right game for him. His last game against Minnesota he scored 73.8 FP (FD).

• ghostfacekicker

Melo is too cheap on FD. Just sayin…

• Alphamed

@mugsey15 said...

Anybody have insight on derozan tonight. As to if he will play or not?

Pretty confident he is playing. I think he sat out shootaround but he was not on the injury report, so he is expected to play tonight.

• bucherpsu08

CHA probably won’t even score 80 points total tonight.

• ghostfacekicker

gasol v gasol

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi

• KindGuy

@bucherpsu08 said...

CHA probably won’t even score 80 points total tonight.

I don’t think people understand how important Kemba is. It’s not always as simply as “Player X is out, plug in player Y and Z”.

• Alphamed

Looks like Ben Simmons is playing and starting… I think i still love Embiid since he is not playing tomorrow. He should destroy Gortat

• SuperFly24

@miggs6876 said...

If Teague plays should we be off T Jones?

100% yes.

• zpa1989

think kanter will work bam bam tonight? I see kanter eating his lunch.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@ghostfacekicker said...

yeah I was just trying to change my lineup to fit someone else then I thought about Melo and all the goodness he could bring so I went with him.

• moped_jones

@bjacksonibew said...

Anyone like Wesley Matthews for 4600 on do? Against the nets?

I never pick him but I like his price and matchup tonight. Allows me to pay up else where.

• gravitymaze

Don’t forget about Andre Drummond. Could have another monster game.

• SuperFly24

@Alphamed said...

Looks like Ben Simmons is playing and starting… I think i still love Embiid since he is not playing tomorrow. He should destroy Gortat

He was fine against Gortat last time. I don’t see massive upside in playing him on this slate for DK.

• IT4MVP

I really like my lineup…..only problem is Monroe is in it lol

• scott33

@ghostfacekicker said...

Absolutely, 60% on him & 40% on Tobias. Melo is too cheap & Chriss/Bender/Monroe cannot check Tobias.

• Dmo_Htx

Who will be lower owned between Boogie and AD?

• Benny0069

any dipo news or teague news? also do you ever get the feeling you should just start all over I hate my lineups today

• SuperFly24

@IT4MVP said...

I really like my lineup…..only problem is Monroe is in it lol

At what position?

• moped_jones

@damionismyname said...

yeah I was just trying to change my lineup to fit someone else then I thought about Melo and all the goodness he could bring so I went with him.

Other than last game he’s been over 30 FPs the 5 games prior. With RWB and AD in my LU I need some people that will get me my 30-40 FPs (hopefully to go with a couple 60 burgers from RWB and AD).

• Alphamed

@SuperFly24 said...

He was fine against Gortat last time. I don’t see massive upside in playing him on this slate for DK.

Was speaking from a cash perspective :). I think he gets 50 pretty easily vs Gortat. My only concern is a blowout since Washington is on a b2b, but i think Beal keeps them in the game and Embiid will play his 30-33 minutes.

• bjacksonibew

@ghostfacekicker said...

gasol v gasol

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi

So pau has outscored him more?

• Alphamed

@Benny0069 said...

any dipo news or teague news? also do you ever get the feeling you should just start all over I hate my lineups today

Dipo is playing

• ghostfacekicker

KCP eats tonight! I’m ALL IN on KCP. He’s the only player in the Lakers backcourt that can defend vs the pick and roll.

• Dmo_Htx

@zpa1989 said...

think kanter will work bam bam tonight? I see kanter eating his lunch.

I love Kanter tonight. Can see a high upside game from him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).