7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benny0069

is Teague playing tonight?

• SuperFly24

@Alphamed said...

Was speaking from a cash perspective :). I think he gets 50 pretty easily vs Gortat. My only concern is a blowout since Washington is on a b2b, but i think Beal keeps them in the game and Embiid will play his 30-33 minutes.

Sure. He’s hit 50 DK points 3 out of 18 times this year though and had 40 last time against Washington. The blowout shouldn’t be too big of a worry since he’s already been ruled out for tomorrow. I just think there’s better options above and below him. But if you like him then run him!!

• Amw123

I do not love guard depth tn, I see a lot of value plays

I am in Love with KP, and will likely go RWB as well, with nance/Barnes combination

Thoughts?

• TeamTarek

i think i have WAY TO MUCH marc gasol… god bless and gl guys

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

I think I’m to heavy on Stanley but he allows me to fit in guys like Russ, Harden, etc. Just hoping for 5x from him, anything more will be a bonus.

Yea i’m on stanley/green/powell mainly …

for stars and scrubs i dropped the 4th value guy lol yogi .. haha i just don’t have the gonads for it .. and slid in MKG… my stars n scrubs is different because there’s no harden/rwb/boogie .. allowing me to stay at 4 4k players in starting spots with 3 decent stars, one subpar star facing a dumpster fire of a team with horrible coaching, bad rotations and g league level players.

• monarch

So Tyreke is 38 minutes of high screen PNR with the Gasol brothers…I kinda like his spot.

• Supersharpie

@bjacksonibew said...

The only piece I’m playing from this game is prolly COJO in a pace up possible blowout

I don’t see the blowout potential.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@mugsey15 said...

Anybody have insight on derozan tonight. As to if he will play or not?

he’s likely to play, but we all know how that can go.

• Supersharpie

Oladipo/Powell or KP/MCW for GPP?

• tmarohl

Do we like Jarrett Jack with Ntilikina ruled out?

• bigkino217

@monarch said...

So Tyreke is 38 minutes of high screen PNR with the Gasol brothers…I kinda like his spot.

38 mins?

• SuperFly24

@Supersharpie said...

I don’t see the blowout potential.

They did already beat them by 23 @ Indiana..

• monarch

@bigkino217 said...

38 mins?

I dunno…they don’t have anyone tonight and the interim coach probably wants to win.

• 7klub06

@monarch said...

• mdritter3d

Tobias or Tyreke ????

• noddy

I’m so confused as to who the best value plays are tonight

• ghostfacekicker

@KATburger said...

I always love steven adams.. but he gets the gortat treatment and drives me insane. He will crush in the first half and help OKC to a big lead… then the second half comes around and they completely go away from the two man game that got them the lead and the open shots for Paul George and Carmelo Anthony.. Last week the halftime announcers… think it was Paul Pierce or a different former player said OKC’s issues is coaching.. and coaching only .. You know RWB/Adams can get you to the playoffs.. use that as a strength and force the defense to collapse leaving some of the best spot up shooters in the league wide open…. ughh watching them basically be ‘two different’ teams is driving me insane lol… I want them to do well and with that big three they should not be trailing my wolves in the division

This is what I have observed too. It’s well known Westbrook and Adams play two man very well. There was a game last week PG was at like 4 before halftime and ended up with close to 40.

• DontTrustTheProcess

Would Luc Mah bahahahaha get minutes in a blowout?

• Supersharpie

Gasol or KP?

• ghostfacekicker

Whiteside out.

• GTRandy27

Do you play Abedayo or Olynyk in cash, or both?

• Mrsmith887

how much is too much salary to leave on the table ? I’ve got 600 left and really like the lineup – but it just feels weird having that much left

• gillio

Trevor booker being slept on hard

• SuperFly24

@Mrsmith887 said...

how much is too much salary to leave on the table ? I’ve got 600 left and really like the lineup – but it just feels weird having that much left

Leave it then. I left 700 earlier this season and won.

• bjacksonibew

@noddy said...

I’m so confused as to who the best value plays are tonight

Bam,Ish,COJo,Stanley,mcw,Jack,Powell,Marvin Williams, darius miller
    Siakam but I think he’ll be chalky

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).