7:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -6 ) at Orlando ( 6 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 8 ) at Toronto ( -8 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at New York ( 1 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Houston ( -11.5 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 5 ) at New Orleans ( -5 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 8 ) at San Antonio ( -8 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Lamb Westbrook Tyus Jones MCW Kristaps and build from there.

• dailydribble

The starters got smashed in the first quarter…Oubre and the bench came in and actually got them back in the game. He stole some of Keef’s minutes towards the end too bc, well, Keef gonna Keef.

I’d still project him around 25 but with wall out it’s not unimaginable to think his minutes will tick up.

• Njsum1

@odeethedon said...

I’m going to give my thoughts on tonight’s games later on when I get some time. Hopefully it could help some people out.

Seems like DK is offering a Holiday sale on the Porzingis. He’s at home too…think I’m going to add some to my shopping cart.

Edit: totally quoted the wrong post here, yet my thoughts ares till the same…haha

• americanpaleale

MCW 5200 on FD…bleh

• frugal

@thetitanlb said...

Call me crazy but i really like the nets guys tonight. Dinwoodie, Levert, and Carroll. Throw it back with Barnes and another mavs player. Its too bad they are limiting Dennis Smith minutes lately or he would be a smash play too.

FWIW, They are limiting Smith as he’s been kinda bad. I have high hopes he’s going to develop into a stud, but the he’s streaky, turns the ball over a lot, isn’t a very good defender, and the while the Mavs should play him 35+ all the way to the lottery they feel they owe Dirk the most competitive team they can. As such, he’ll largely split minutes with Barea and when they do share the floor DSJ plays the 2.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Be careful on Tyus Jones tonight. They waited until the very last second after the pregame warm up to rule Teague out, I expect him to play tonight.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

FWIW, They are limiting Smith as he’s been kinda bad. I have high hopes he’s going to develop into a stud, but the he’s streaky, turns the ball over a lot, isn’t a very good defender, and the while the Mavs should play him 35+ all the way to the lottery they feel they owe Dirk the most competitive team they can. As such, he’ll largely split minutes with Barea and when they do share the floor DSJ plays the 2.

Finally someone noticed what I have been seeing.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Finally someone noticed what I have been seeing.

Yeah, and when DSJ plays the 2, he just kinda stands in the corner. Really needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

• colb24

@frugal said...

Be careful on Tyus Jones tonight. They waited until the very last second after the pregame warm up to rule Teague out, I expect him to play tonight.

I really like Barea tonight too what you thinking?

• cfitz19

The whole Monroe situation scares the crap out of me but man he could absolutely smash tonight if he gets the minutes. Kind of pricey at $4,700 for somebody who didnt play a minute last night and they have three players rotating 1 position and I also know Len played 30 mins last night….What to do what to do

• MACKTYSON

@apeterson8809 said...

How is Drummond a safer play than Westbrook or Harden? Is recency performance bias seriously that strong? Drummond has historically been a foul trouble machine, if Len or Monroe are playing aggressively I could easily see foul trouble coming into play in this spot. At 9.2k, Drummond has gone over 6x once in his last 14 games, been close to 6x four times, and under 5x just over 50% of the time.

I’m with you on that. I think Drumm is the trap at that 9.2k price.

• kps3205s

@frugal said...

Yeah, and when DSJ plays the 2, he just kinda stands in the corner. Really needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

I’m playing both in 1 LU for $10,200 combined on DK and if they just hit their average combined I’m am 5.1x. What I’m hoping for is they can capitalize on the horrible NJ defense and such for a little extra on points.

• jglumsic

Got a RWB/Harden stacked lineup that im actually liking. This is gonna be a fun night I hope.

• frugal

@colb24 said...

I really like Barea tonight too what you thinking?

Barea’s always in play. He’s played 20+ minutes in 7 of the last 10 and doesn’t need a ton of minutes to be effective. As I mentioned in my Yahoo value post, the Barea/Powell P&R lob is a thing and I expect to see that more than a couple times tonight. Honestly, I like quite a few Mavs tonight.

• monarch

@Ronboogie6 said...

Did anybody watch the Wash game yesterday? Will Oubre keep seeing 30 min? Even on a b2b I think 4300 is too cheap to pass up.

He’s their energy/usage guy right now on the second unit. If they are down he will play and has a strong matchup with TLC.

• TheAnswer

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

• x3

2017 Blogger of the Month

Either Westbrook/Cousins or Harden/Cousins for me tonight …

• Tnjkoch221

Sixers on the front half of a b2b. Chances Embiid or Simmons sit tonight?

• frugal

@Tnjkoch221 said...

Sixers on the front half of a b2b. Chances Embiid or Simmons sit tonight?

https://clutchpoints.com/sixers-news-brett-brown-debating-to-play-joel-embiid-in-upcoming-back-to-back/

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cfitz19 said...

The whole Monroe situation scares the crap out of me but man he could absolutely smash tonight if he gets the minutes. Kind of pricey at $4,700 for somebody who didnt play a minute last night and they have three players rotating 1 position and I also know Len played 30 mins last night….What to do what to do

Really don’t see the upside in playing Monroe. The risk isn’t worth the reward. The revenge factor has worn off. If PHX wants to win at all they’ll give Chandler more run. I’d much rather play Marvin Williams for 1,000 less.

• moped_jones

@DirkDigglerz said...

Is Teague out? B/c Jones is not worth his current price if he’s not starting.

• noddy

I’m going with Harden and Westbrook. Now I just need to figure out my other 6 players.

• Njsum1

@apeterson8809 said...

How is Drummond a safer play than Westbrook or Harden? Is recency performance bias seriously that strong? Drummond has historically been a foul trouble machine, if Len or Monroe are playing aggressively I could easily see foul trouble coming into play in this spot. At 9.2k, Drummond has gone over 6x once in his last 14 games, been close to 6x four times, and under 5x just over 50% of the time.

I won’t disagree that Harden and Westbrook are safer plays, that seems accurate to me.

Yet this….”Drummond has gone over 6x once in his last 14 games, been close to 6x four times, and just under 5x over 50% of the time,” seems like your just playing with the numbers here to make your point.

First, at 9.2k you don’t need 6x, 5x will do especially with all the value out there. Second, such a comment doesn’t mean much without accounting for matchups or game situations. I’ll put it like this…in 8 out of the last 10 games Drummond has scored at least 40 DK points, and in 4 of those games, he scored at least 50, with 1 of them over 70. One game he scored 35 against the Heat, which isn’t terrible, considering it’s a pace down spot, and the other he scored 21 DK points in a game Detroit got blowout out by 30 to Cleveland. He even scored 41 against a tough OKC defense. So essentially, in the last 10 games he hit 5x (or came within a point of it) 60%of the time, came with 1 or 2 points of hitting 6× 3 times, and almost 8x once. Anything can happen, yet I like those odds.

• turftodirt

Porzingis/Booker or Gordon/Anthony?

• bjacksonibew

@Shoebot said...

Another night another lock for Kyle Lowry

I Agree he’s in a good spot especially if kemba is out

• DirkDigglerz

Love my Westbrook AD lineup.. WB AD Otto Kelly Oubre Lance MCW Lamb and Satoransky… Feel Free to copy or judge

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).