NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Sacramento ( 3 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Mattak14

@wilke7425 said...

If you play FD then join the RG FD league.You’ll kick my ass and feel great. Except for tonight. I like these small slates.

What’s the FD league? New to the forum and gonna try to get more involved

• kps3205s

Doug McDermott has just over a 24% usage rate the last 2 games and is only $3500 on DK.

• Theguy49503

@Wooden_Bones said...

So who’s the fifth you left out?

Correction I got all 5

• wilke7425

@Mattak14 said...

What’s the FD league? New to the forum and gonna try to get more involved

Send me a PM and I’ll send you an invite. $1 entry. 10 entries Mon-Fri. Top 3 pay out. Nothing big. Just something to keep you interested in.

• dmbtrip2004

@Theguy49503 said...

Correction I got all 5

• colb24

@kps3205s said...

Doug McDermott has just over a 24% usage rate the last 2 games and is only $3500 on DK.

• BUFUu2

anyone doing a durant/james lineup I got one that i actually really like… I was right 2 nights ago with scoring 330 with a dud from hayward but played the starting five from houston and last night i went complete star and scrubs and did pretty well with 320 so wonder if the streak continues

• Njsum1

@kbsktbll88 said...

A 3 game slate??

Haha

• colb24

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone doing a durant/james lineup I got one that i actually really like… I was right 2 nights ago with scoring 330 with a dud from hayward but played the starting five from houston and last night i went complete star and scrubs and did pretty well with 320 so wonder if the streak continues

and Boban added for the win.

• dominicanpapi

If Ball is out, Lebron has a 43% usage rate with Ball and Rondo off the court. 9% usage bump. The only thing that concerns me is that the Lakers’ pace has been down quite a bit since Rondo got hurt, and their defense has also improved so this might be a slow and plodding game where Lebron doesn’t get his. I really like Leonard. It also wouldn’t shock me if JV broke the slate.

• BUFUu2

@colb24 said...

and Boban added for the win.

that is a for sure if gortat is out, don’t know why they just don’t keep boban in the starting lineup

• BUFUu2

@dominicanpapi said...

If Ball is out, Lebron has a 43% usage rate with Ball and Rondo off the court. 9% usage bump. The only thing that concerns me is that the Lakers’ pace has been down quite a bit since Rondo got hurt, and their defense has also improved so this might be a slow and plodding game where Lebron doesn’t get his. I really like Leonard. It also wouldn’t shock me if JV broke the slate.

On 3 game slates i am not really worried about the pace of game just in the big slates i care a lot. I think tonight its all about raw points there is plenty of 4-5k guys to play a few studs

• dpalltheway

This looks to be the first game for Kawhi against GS since Zaza. I may need to tinker with my lineup to get him in there

• Bradsh86

guys i need a little strategy help if you may, I do 10-20 lineups a night. im thinking do i need a 4-5 player core to go 50% of them ( all proven players ofcourse) or do i just do stars and scrubs which any advice on how to that lineup is appreciated.

Any ways thanks for any advice and good luck to you all, also i do read the boards often but not a big poster but i will say congrats to panda for that huge score the other night, well deserving.

• lukemiller42

the only two guys I absolutely want are LeBron and sabonis. I don’t really know from there, it’s just a crapshoot but im going to take my stand there

• nbahan

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Man I am on a very bad streak right now…thinking about hanging it up

I feel you. I’ve gotten 10x more involved in my research and I would swear it’s had a negative impact on my profit. Not hanging it up, but definitely cutting back and going to get a clear head on my process.

• jjpk

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Man I am on a very bad streak right now…thinking about hanging it up

I went through this a couple weeks ago. I was missing on everything. Made me question the numbers I was looking at and basing my lineup decisions on. What helped me was concentrating on one solid lineup. I now put my best build in a few SE contests and then play around with 2 or 3 more lineups (5 or 6-player game stacks, extreme stars and scrubs, contrarian plays) but only put those in the QA, where boom or bust is more palatable given the stakes. Early results have been good. I’m maintaining bank roll (of course I’d rather be building it) and learning more about the fundamentals of roster construction.

• BUFUu2

@Bradsh86 said...

guys i need a little strategy help if you may, I do 10-20 lineups a night. im thinking do i need a 4-5 player core to go 50% of them ( all proven players ofcourse) or do i just do stars and scrubs which any advice on how to that lineup is appreciated.

Any ways thanks for any advice and good luck to you all, also i do read the boards often but not a big poster but i will say congrats to panda for that huge score the other night, well deserving.

short slate take the chalk look at teams with the best matchups for the price…. Narrow down your studs to the one or two that you think has the best matchup and will be the top scorer. Normally if you have the right stud on a short slate your guarnteed to at least cash if you totally didn’t blow with the rest of your players. Look for cheaper guys that are guarnteed to get mins like alexander, collison, boban if gortat isn’t playing, Personally i hate playing guys against toronto but tonight i will have 100 percent durant and nobody else from gs. I like in order with studs durant leonard james and harris maybe i classify him a a pre stud but Gallirni has been killing it for his price as well. Idk if this helps ya or not but least it gives ya a idea. Tonight the guards getting the mins are cheap so i am going expensive on forwards

• gaelicgirl

Warriors at Raptors (-9) — T: 226

• realphipps

When I see that Sabonis chalk tonight—

• Bigb1485

Even on a 3 game slate i cant play lowry at that price with kawhi in..unless of course you play a lot of lineups

• BUFUu2

@realphipps said...

When I see that Sabonis chalk tonight—

lmao Idk why everyone on Sabonis tonight i love him when Leonard is our but leonard and lowry playing so i won’t have any of him but it may make me burn

• frugal

@kps3205s said...

23 and 24 minutes/12 and 13 FGA in the last 2 games. Looks like he’s leaped over Holiday in the secondary. Shoot, taken more shots than Evans in the last 2. That said…feels a little like a trap. Shumpert is $3600 and has been starting and currently carrying a Q tag from the last rest game and has with more consistent minutes over the season and isn’t quite as scoring dependent.

• Ronboogie6

What I’m thinking about the Lakers/Pacers game is that it’s not a crazy pace game but we literally know where all the usage is coming from. I’m going right back to Collison, Sobonis, and Turner and bringing it back with Bron. Not sure if this is chalk or not. I’m assuming it is?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

lmao Idk why everyone on Sabonis tonight i love him when Leonard is our but leonard and lowry playing so i won’t have any of him but it may make me burn

I believe you’re confusing Sabonis and Siakam? or Serge Ibaka?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).