8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

No work today. So I actually have time to do research, and will be playing 50 lineups.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Here is the link to the Forum Contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81933724

• monarch

I’m just gonna keep playing Trez and Kuzma. I dont understand their DK prices tonight at all. Thybulle looks pretty good at min price if one needs something along those lines.

• superjon

The matchup isn’t great, but Randle at 7k on his birthday seems like a good investment.

• ppierce

Who’s Trez?

• Sleazygreazy

@ppierce said...

Who’s Trez?

Clippers Center – Montrezl Harrell

• billythekidcowboysheat

Loading up on lakers bench, worked with nuggets the other night vs wiz.

• Njsum1

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Not saying it’s not a good idea….yet it was a two game slate with no injury news, whereas tonight is an 11 game slate…#perspective

• Ace15

Wagner revenge and late nught hammer

• bangthedrummond

Can’t get away from Winslow. If he plays 35 mins again, vs. the Dubs? Sign. Me. Up.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

Not saying it’s not a good idea….yet it was a two game slate with no injury news, whereas tonight is an 11 game slate…#perspective

I shouldn’t have said loading, when its really only 2 players i want and theyre obvious, i expect one to have some %.

• roomchat

There’s really no such thing as obvious on the Lakers beyond the big two.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Rondo, Kuzma, Howard? Those are 3 Bench Lakers I have in my player pool

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@bangthedrummond said...

Can’t get away from Winslow. If he plays 35 mins again, vs. the Dubs? Sign. Me. Up.

If Jimmy is out again I’ll get on board

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Wagner revenge and late nught hammer

Howard revenge and late night hammer lol

• monarch

It’s hard not to like Dwight Howard tonight

• Shaudy_lo

Hassan has a great matchup . I never feel comfortable with him when looking at his minutes though

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

Rondo, Kuzma, Howard? Those are 3 Bench Lakers I have in my player pool

Yep.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

What does Kuzma have to do before people move on?

• JSteele

Anyone starting off today with the Celtics/Nets showdown?

• Bodiaz36

I kinda like Lavine again tonight. He’s had 2 massive games out of last 3, and price is actually down for some reason, 7,100 on FD. Nice little mini stack if you run it back with Dame or CJ

• roomchat

Kuzma was great for stretches last year, especially after LeBron got hurt and he and Ingram were the only scorers the Lakers had. He had the ball in his hands quite a bit, was usually the first or second option, and shot 15+ times most nights. Such is not the case this year. With Bron running the show, AD the first option in the set offense, McGee proving to be a competent scorer, and two or three other spot up shooters just as capable, Kuzma has become just another guy.

• JSteele

@roomchat said...

Kuzma was great for stretches last year, especially after LeBron got hurt and he and Ingram were the only scorers the Lakers had. He had the ball in his hands quite a bit, was usually the first or second option, and shot 15+ times most nights. Such is not the case this year. With Bron running the show, AD the first option in the set offense, McGee proving to be a competent scorer, and two or three other spot up shooters just as capable, Kuzma has become just another guy.

This is true plus LeBron and AD are staggered in the rotation, so Kuzma will always be playing with at least one of those guys.

• superjon

I think these are the centers I’ll be heaviest on tonight.

Whiteside
    Bryant
    Howard

and I’ll mix in a few with Poetl and Bamba. Zeller is probable, but if he gets ruled out, I’ll throw in some Biyombo as well.

• boilermakerbeef

@JSteele said...

Anyone starting off today with the Celtics/Nets showdown?

Yessssir. Pinson for the win

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.