8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• DirkDigglerz

Bayombo crushing hopefully Chriss could eclipse him

• chronoxiong

@DirkDigglerz said...

Bayombo crushing hopefully Chriss could eclipse him

Oh I went both Chriss and Biyombo on Yahoo for the cheap C/Utility combo. I just didnt like the guys in the mid range and paid up elsewhere. But yeah, hopefully Chriss gets a lot of run especially if the game blows out too.

• Isolitary18

gg blake!

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Jrue Holiday complete team wrecker…holy wow he is 34% on FD. Wipes out 1/3 of teams right there.

• mark83vt

It’s AMAZING how Jrue Holiday screws me. I swore after the last time that I was done. But since then he’s been killing it. So I FINALLY caved. And he’s put together an all time garbage performance. Unreal.

• mark83vt

When TF is DraftKings going to get Biyambo’s salary corrected?? How many times does a guy have to be 60% owned before they get it right? It’s obnoxious.

• mbunner23

It’s not too early to complain about Thybulle, right higher ups?

• depalma13

Thybulle a 27% owned goose egg.

• yisman

I wasn’t around for parts of the day but it seemed like basically no meaningful news, which is odd.

I fell for the Turd Bowl trap again. Second time that guy has buried me.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Thybulle is a bust for sure, but how about pricy guys like Jrue and Sabonis? Neither one doing anything. Those, couple with Philly busts make a low scoring night.

• chronoxiong

Thybulle be like, didn’t FD have a low score drop gimmick last year? Well tonight, I can be their guy for that low score drop.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Unreal, Thybulle still hasn’t scored 1 fpt. You literally can NOT make this bullshit up.

• mellofellowsu

Been a long time since every player in most of my lineups busted.

Top player in the $100k FD tournament has one player over 10% ownership. That’s what type of night it is, hardly any chalk doing anything.

Tryptophan wreaking havoc on these guys.

• monarch

Sixers should just put TJ McConnell in the game to give them a spark….

• mellofellowsu

@mark83vt said...

When TF is DraftKings going to get Biyambo’s salary corrected?? How many times does a guy have to be 60% owned before they get it right? It’s obnoxious.

I don’t think they want to correct it. They make more money when the games are softer.

• Calicapo

Wow… Jru killing me.

Actually all the players I rostered in that game are killing me.

• Shaudy_lo

So much for Tobias Harris being in a good spot

• Beckhams3Fingers

Sorry, Matisse has 1 steal for 2 fpts. Didn’t he score like 40 fpts a few nights back? What a friggen joke.

• monarch

Dennis Smith Jr is not an NBA caliber player

• TheRyanFlaherty

It’s funny that I absolutely lived my taboo team which has Paul, Holiday, Warren and Green…awesome!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Korkmaz was the PHI punt play, not Matisse. Definitely not Matisse.

• Beckhams3Fingers

I honestly don’t know how it’s possible to be a positive ROI player in NBA GPPs. The variance is off the charts. Even max entering… you have one dude player on 50%+ of your LUs, you’ll be lucky to break even.

The only reason I haven’t thrown in the towel on this is because there’s nothing else to play and I need the action nightly.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Tobias Harris is very overrated, cant hit a 3 to save his life.

• deepfat

JVal smash night

• chronoxiong

Norman Powell 26 points, 2 steals, 1 block and nothing else. For the 7x value with one quarter left to go in the game. Damns.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).