8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• JSteele

@boilermakerbeef said...

Yessssir. Pinson for the win

I feel like you really don’t need to reach for this one. It might be one of those everyone chops kinda showdown

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

What does Kuzma have to do before people move on?

Get hurt or be priced above 5k

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

It’s hard not to like Dwight Howard tonight

That price on DK is very tempting

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Get hurt or be priced above 5k

So, you’ll still be putting him in your line ups in march when he’s still 4.4K and getting 22 fantasy points every game?

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll keep playing him. And why not at his price vs a team that has given up seasonal performances to back up power forwards in their most recent games.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

So, you’ll still be putting him in your line ups in march when he’s still 4.4K and getting 22 fantasy points every game?

It will depend on match up, I havent played him the last few games but it’s the wizards and they have a 123 point team total. I would be crazy to not have him in my player pool

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Shaudy_lo said...

Hassan has a great matchup . I never feel comfortable with him when looking at his minutes though

I havent gotten there yet to check but I think most of the games were blowouts and he didnt ever check back in after his 3rd qtr rotation

• JSteele

Kawhi vs the Spurs?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Anyone starting off today with the Celtics/Nets showdown?

I built a lineup on FD. I just played everyone who did good last game minus Allen lol

• roomchat

@theIrrigator said...

It will depend on match up, I havent played him the last few games but it’s the wizards and they have a 123 point team total. I would be crazy to not have him in my player pool

Crazy like a fox!

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

I built a lineup on FD. I just played everyone who did good last game minus Allen lol

I was thinking sort of opposite from you. Kemba in New York is a thing, but other than that I was looking at a few players who didn’t do so well last time. Taurean Prince, Jayson Tatum etc.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Butler most likely IN

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I was thinking sort of opposite from you. Kemba in New York is a thing, but other than that I was looking at a few players who didn’t do so well last time. Taurean Prince, Jayson Tatum etc.

That’s probably the correct approach, I only spent a few mins on it so just threw in Kemba, Dinwiddie, Brown and I then I had just enough money for a couple Celtic centers. I thought about digging in a little more but the FD contests were pretty small

• JSteele

Not sure if it’s been said but Al Horford is resting

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Strictly how i believe the game will go. I dont see washington hanging around. Could see kuz and dwight go off. I will say im not as sold on kuz as i am dwight.

• superjon

Jrue will be one of my core plays at 75%

• mrjredoak

Has Thybulle earned some more consistent minutes? Especially with Philly down a few guys tonight?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Strictly how i believe the game will go. I dont see washington hanging around. Could see kuz and dwight go off. I will say im not as sold on kuz as i am dwight.

So you’re just playing kuzma on the assumption that he’ll get extra minutes from blowout run?

• Bodiaz36

Optimizers have to be loving Tobias Harris tonight, and for good reason. Embiid is the obvious play, but Toby in a prime spot to crush that price tag

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

So you’re just playing kuzma on the assumption that he’ll get extra minutes from blowout run?

I havent had him once this year, might click it tonight, extra mins would certainly help, more so the wiz are just trash defensively.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Not sure if it’s been said but Al Horford is resting

O’Quinn is out as well.

• newzreview

Jabari or Dray?

• mrjredoak

@superjon said...

He had a bad game earlier this month in this same spot, doesn’t concern you? Because I really like his price

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I’m getting 100% right now on FD

• Gathman78

@mrjredoak said...

He had a bad game earlier this month in this same spot, doesn’t concern you? Because I really like his price

Lonzo played well that game. I’d expect better from Jrue this go around.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler