8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Csquared1987

100% AD tonight!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@newzreview said...

Jabari or Dray?

Probably Jabari

• gaelicgirl

Now FD is messing with their express slates!
    The 7:30 Express should be just the two 7:30 games, but today it includes all four 8:00 games; the 8:00 Express 2 should be just the four 8:00 games, but they tacked on the 8:30 game that’s also in the 8:30 Late Night slate.

• JSteele

@gaelicgirl said...

The 7:30 Express should be just the two 7:30 games, but today it includes all four 8:00 games; the 8:00 Express 2 should be just the four 8:00 games, but they tacked on the 8:30 game that’s also in the 8:30 Late Night slate.

DK looks fine

• JdotBrone

Zeller questionable and Biyombo sitting there at 3800 hmmm…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Csquared1987 said...

100% AD tonight!!

Yep to cheap on DK. Embiid also

• Jaguar22

@gaelicgirl said...

stick with dk

• gaelicgirl

@Jaguar22 said...

stick with dk

Too late, already closed my account with them…maybe FD is still drunk from yesterday

Sober up, you guys!

• zpa1989

i feel like thybulle always flops as chalk, even with minutes. ill just warn you he is a prime candidate to flop his pants off as chalk. i think cam johnson is a decent pivot on FD for a similar price in a hight total game with a close spread, saw 30 plus minutes last game

• Petergunz82

Embiid cheapest price of the year and injuries

I know it’s not Christmas and Kanter D but have to think he puts up 55 tonight

• klf_is_gonna_rock_ya

Is it stupid to play AD and Howard in the same lineup?

• miggs6876

@bangthedrummond said...

Can’t get away from Winslow. If he plays 35 mins again, vs. the Dubs? Sign. Me. Up.

I like just about everyone from Miami. If Jimmy Buckets is out.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Is it stupid to play AD and Howard in the same lineup?

No

• bheninneb

@Petergunz82 said...

Be careful as Pat Ewing is Kanter’s backup and has pretty good D

• Kanner88

@Petergunz82 said...

I think you got your games mixed up , Kanter on the Celtics now and there playing Brooklyn … but yes embiid should smash with horford and o’quinn out , like Harris from that game also with Richardson doubtful

• Kanner88

@bheninneb said...

Be careful as Pat Ewing is Kanter’s backup and has pretty good D

Lol

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Petergunz82 said...

55 seems realistic and safe. The question is can he get more, and how close to 55 can Sabonis, Whiteside, Gobert, Porzingis, and Siakam can get who are all cheaper.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@klf_is_gonna_rock_ya said...

Thoughts on Terence Davis and Chris Boucher?

Unless you’re predicting blowout you can probably do better.

• Way2fast23

@Pandamonious said...

55 seems realistic and safe. The question is can he get more, and how close to 55 can Sabonis, Whiteside, Gobert, Porzingis, and Siakam can get who are all cheaper.

His minutes make me nervous now that he’s playing B2B games now. He can still crush of course but I hate that he’s playing tomorrow and could have his minutes monitored tonight.

• Kanner88

Any thoughts on don cheech? Should be able to get 60 in his sleep , possible 50 real points I think …

• Jaguar22

400 points or more to win tonight

• miggs6876

@Kanner88 said...

Any thoughts on don cheech? Should be able to get 60 in his sleep , possible 50 real points I think …

On such a big slate I don’t think you need to pay up for him. But I’d never talk anyone out of playing him.

• savant111

@Kanner88 said...

I like him as a core piece so far. I like the game in general to target

Do you guys know like Oubre as a bounce back candidate? Anybody know why he only got 17 min last game?

• miggs6876

I have lots of interest in the Utah/Mem game. Morant on a tear, Convey revenge, Val and Gorbert, Bogdan and Igles cheap, Donvan pace up, etc…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.