8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 10.5 ) at Indiana ( -10.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 12 ) at Miami ( -12 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Memphis ( 7 ) —- T: 218
    8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6 ) at San Antonio ( 6 ) —- T: 225.5
    9:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Phoenix ( 1.5 ) —- T: 232
    10:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:30 PM EST : Washington ( 11 ) at LA Lakers ( -11 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• miggs6876

Don’t we pencil in McRae at 3.7k on fd for our punt?

• Jaguar22

@savant111 said...

I like him as a core piece so far. I like the game in general to target

Do you guys know like Oubre as a bounce back candidate? Anybody know why he only got 17 min last game?

foul trouble just looked at game log

• DirkDigglerz

100% Greek Freak for me

• Petergunz82

@Kanner88 said...

Lol

Sorry for the confusion…I said it’s not Christmas and not Kanter D

• Jaguar22

@DirkDigglerz said...

100% Greek Freak for me

what makes you so certain

• Gsw19

Winslow or Tj Warren?

• Petergunz82

@bheninneb said...

Be careful as Pat Ewing is Kanter’s backup and has pretty good D

Haha funny guy

It would probably be funnier if you linked your screen name…funnier for us anyways

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

What does Kuzma have to do before people move on?

Like in general… not just for DFS purposes.

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

100% Greek Freak for me

Buck’s homer here, can’t see me playing any Giannis when this is a front end of B2B and first of three in four days.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Buck’s homer here, can’t see me playing any Giannis when this is a front end of B2B and first of three in four days.

How do you feel about George Hill

• bazerko

They already played once at Memphis and Conley shot 5-19 , it was Mitchell and Gobert who both went off for Utah in that game.

• DirkDigglerz

@tmarohl said...

I just can’t anyone that can go over 80 on this slate, AD isn’t it anymore

• JSteele

@bazerko said...

They already played once at Memphis and Conley shot 5-19 , it was Mitchell and Gobert who both went off for Utah in that game.

There was probably a lot of emotion in that game for Conley and maybe he just wasn’t on his game. You would think this time might be different and the fact that he took 19 shots means he was being more aggressive than he usual is, so you know he wants to ball out in Memphis.

• JSteele

@DirkDigglerz said...

I just can’t anyone that can go over 80 on this slate, AD isn’t it anymore

If anyone is doing that on this slate it’s Luka

• Csquared1987

@miggs6876 said...

I have lots of interest in the Utah/Mem game. Morant on a tear, Convey revenge, Val and Gorbert, Bogdan and Igles cheap, Donvan pace up, etc…

I have a 5 player stack on FD I love, depending on the news that comes out in the next few hours I might stick with it

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

If anyone is doing that on this slate it’s Luka

This sounds pretty correct. Obviously Giannis is never exempt, but this doesn’t strike me as a blowup spot.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

This sounds pretty correct. Obviously Giannis is never exempt, but this doesn’t strike me as a blowup spot.

With Middleton back it makes it a bit harder for Giannis, obviously he is capable, but it seems more likely he ends up in the 55-65 range. Especially if this game blows out or his minutes get limited due to the B2B/3in4

• ripking

I’ve been to two sites and luka’s projects for 51 and 56 dk pts. Any reason why he is projecting lower than normal?

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

How do you feel about George Hill

I think with Middleton back, and the Bucks trying to get Divencenzo minutes at backup PG, I don’t feel comfortable with George. With that said, Korver and Sterling Brown are out tonight which may make a few more minutes available for all the back court guys.

• captainwacky

Shaq Harrison is beginning to look pretty enticing… but that’s not a great sentence to type.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Shaq Harrison is beginning to look pretty enticing… but that’s not a great sentence to type.

Yep and Yep

• choppadown

Crammed Luka and AD or LeBron into one lineup on FD…don’t hate it, I dunno, could go sideways quick….

• captainwacky

Anyone watch the last lakers game/have insight as to why Rondo was limited minutes wise? Was it game flow and Caruso doing well, or was there something notable?

• DirkDigglerz

anybody on KP?

• zpa1989

@captainwacky said...

if sato is out im all over it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.