7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Miami ( -7.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Washington ( -3.5 ) at San Antonio ( 3.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Utah ( -7.5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t know what they were thinking, wasted their draft pick.

When is Wiseman coming back? Seems he has been out a long time with a meniscus injury.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

When is Wiseman coming back? Seems he has been out a long time with a meniscus injury.

Hopefully soon. He and Klay have both been sent to the G League to get some practice.

• tmarohl

McDermott and Vassell ruled out for Spurs.

• Codyveo

JVal minutes are concerning last few games, anybody have any thoughts on why lower and what to expect tonight?

• osuryanf

@tmarohl said...

Thibs just told reporters that Kemba is out of the rotation and Burks will remain the starting point guard.

I don’t blame Thibs at all… Kemba is WASHED UP

• tmarohl

@osuryanf said...

He is kind of small as well. Takes a lot of toll on small guards, especially with knee issues.

• CharlieDontSurf

Lavine gets a Q tag with an illness.

Wow.. Thib loves that Burks. Unreal. Jettison Kemba!

• tmarohl

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    18m
    Lineup alert: Tony Snell will start for injured Norman Powell on Monday.

• AdamBski

DFS aside today. I can’t wait for the Ball vs. Ball matchup.

• seangeezy

@tmarohl said...

Underdog NBA
    @Underdog__NBA
    ·
    18m
    Lineup alert: Tony Snell will start for injured Norman Powell on Monday.

Gross.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@AdamBski said...

DFS aside today. I can’t wait for the Ball vs. Ball matchup.

“Balls” deep. Sorry had to.

• OSP

@866 said...

Also like shootout in the Indy/MIN… Russell was sizzling vs Philadelphia last game… so was LeVert.

Big Twolves fan here, dont chase points with Russell he will be lucky to hit 5x at his price. Prince is the value tonight especially if Vandy or Mcdaniels are ruled out

• Beckhams3Fingers

@seangeezy said...

Gross.

Snell does have these random 10x games in him though, especially if he goes off on D. It’s so random and so titling because I generally avoid Snell shares. Well, I always do lol

• AdamBski

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

“Balls” deep. Sorry had to.

😂 all good

• CharlieDontSurf

Herro out.

• frugal

@osuryanf said...

Yeah…a bunch of Mavs fans were upset we didn’t land him but he’s done.

• OSP

@Codyveo said...

JVal minutes are concerning last few games, anybody have any thoughts on why lower and what to expect tonight?

Foul trouble vs Minnesota and blowouts. Hernangomez has also been playing amazing when he gets run so i would expect them to move forward with JV playing a couple minutes less per game then he had been averaging. Would expect around 28 min

• tmarohl

@OSP said...

Foul trouble vs Minnesota and blowouts. Hernangomez has also been playing amazing when he gets run so i would expect them to move forward with JV playing a couple minutes less per game then he had been averaging. Would expect around 28 min

Less usage as well since Ingram came back.

• zeeshan2

Nuggets championship window maybe all the way closed now

• siddom

hart or pj washington dk gpp?

• dominicanpapi

@zeeshan2 said...

It will be interesting to see what Jokic does when his contract finishes up. He gets the most $ by staying in Denver, but would he just be wasting away his prime years on a team with a limited ceiling?

Porter with his back issue, they just gave Gordon a ton of money, Murray’s probably missing the year. Not much there

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

It will be interesting to see what Jokic does when his contract finishes up. He gets the most $ by staying in Denver, but would he just be wasting away his prime years on a team with a limited ceiling?

Porter with his back issue, they just gave Gordon a ton of money, Murray’s probably missing the year. Not much there

Gordon was more of a waste of money than Porter, assuming Porter can come back, because Gordon is an average to below average player. Porter at least has some star potential.

• gaelicgirl

@zeeshan2 said...

Injuries are the worst way for it to happen, too.

• nerman

Made some lineups assuming Lavine is out. That should be a fun game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).