NBA FORUM

Comments

• jokah03

Who does everyone like at first glance? Made 3 LUs on FD so far. Find myself with zeller, Teague, kanter, Hayward and Stephenson the most. Have a sprinkling of Stars in there like harden, wall, Blake, big al, LBJ but no brow which will probably kill me lol.

Who does everyone like at first glance?

• rebkell

@mandito23 said...

I got LBJ Love and Tristan….anyone?

I can’t figure out Thompson, watching him play he looks dominant a lot of the time, but when I look at his fantasy points, they never seem to be that high. he’s had some decent games, but his ceiling hasn’t been that high.

• YouHave2outs

i feel like the people telling those not to post are the worst.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings NFL KOTB Finalist

@jimfred82 said...

you have access to the same internet we have:

Tristan Thompson will start against the Pacers on Saturday.
    He was playing 23.8 minutes per game before tonight and could get in the low 30s. Thompson has put up some underwhelming numbers on the year with averages of 8.7 points, 6.1 boards and 0.9 blocks. He does have a chance for a low-end double-double against a thin Indiana frontcourt. Give him a look as a plug-and-play.

(posted over half an hour ago)

He had a legitatemate question about whether TT would play Center or PF.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

Toughest deicision for me is running with either Nick Johnson or Jason Terry….

JT is a great shooter…not a great point guard at his age. I have not watched any film on Nick Johnson so I feel really uncomfortable putting a no name out there in my cash lineups, what do you guys think?

• rvd99

@KingLion22 said...

JT is a great shooter…not a great point guard at his age. I have not watched any film on Nick Johnson so I feel really uncomfortable putting a no name out there in my cash lineups, what do you guys think?

id leave those two alone lol maybe u can make one lineup with one of them

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@KingLion22 said...

He had a legitatemate question about whether TT would play Center or PF.

fair enough, my bad. i guess i thought i had seen that posted somewhere else in the thread when i had actually just read it somewhere else.

that being said, not a huge fan of TT’s upside when zeller is around the same price. realistically they could both hose or go off, but TT hasn’t really proven much with this group of Cavs, and wasn’t exactly a fantasy beast when he was about all CLE had last year.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

meanwhile, i’d get your backup plans in place… you’d think we’d have a jameer update by now, and still none… so have something in place in case the harris/barea plays are void!

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

@rvd99 said...

id leave those two alone lol maybe u can make one lineup with one of them

I think Houston is going to need someone else to help offensively. Last few games it was Mentejuanas (sp) who could be in for a huge night today btw.
    But someone else is going to have to help Harden…which is why i’m probably rolling with one of those two for tonight…

Plus I have 3,500-3,700 left remaining and I dont trust Austin Rivers just yet lol

• sportwiz628

@KingLion22 said...

Same exact problem with me. The fact is, Johnson has much more upside and just seems to be the more explosive player (not to mention that Terry is an old fart). I see it being a fast paced game and Terry starting. But Johnson getting as many minutes, if not more.

Look at yesterday stats as a VERY SMALL sample size:

JT: 12 FP in 22 minutes
    Johnson: 12 FP in 6 minutes…

I mean, there really isnt much to go by, statistically. But I prefer Johnson over Terry.

• androo2008

Jameer is already pronounced out

• duder500

RG Mod

@YouHave2outs said...

i feel like the people telling those not to post are the worst.

JImFred is actually the opposite of the worst. Dude is the best. Check yo self.

Every day there are multiple lazy posts in this thread and we need to get back to deleting them.

If you have a question like “Is Dirk out?” this isn’t the place for that post.

This is the place for “Dirk is out. Do you guys like Brendan Wright gets the biggest bump?”

If it isn’t constructive at least have a decent question that can’t be answered with a quick search of this site or Rotoworld.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

@sportwiz628 said...

Same exact problem with me. The fact is, Johnson has much more upside and just seems to be the more explosive player (not to mention that Terry is an old fart). I see it being a fast paced game and Terry starting. But Johnson getting as many minutes, if not more.

Look at yesterday stats as a VERY SMALL sample size:

JT: 12 FP in 22 minutes
    Johnson: 12 FP in 6 minutes…

I mean, there really isnt much to go by, statistically. But I prefer Johnson over Terry.

I agree with you man but the sample size is too small for me. I’ll probably roll with JT in my cash lineups and Nick in my tournaments. Might change my mind tho. Good luck all.

• rvd99

scola or wright?? same price both have easy matchup wright is starting tho

• androo2008

Actually sorry that might not be a reliable source where I read that.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@androo2008 said...

Jameer is already pronounced out

Can I ask where you saw that? Last update I saw was questionable at 1:25pm

• duder500

RG Mod

@larin1477 said...

Can I ask where you saw that? Last update I saw was questionable at 1:25pm

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1060/jameer-nelson

Looks questionable here. If you post you need to have a source.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@androo2008 said...

Actually sorry that might not be a reliable source where I read that.

i’m still seeing Q but hasn’t been updated for a while…

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

carlisle’s messing with us all at this point. we don’t even know who’s starting for dirk.

EDIT: LOL… richard jefferson?

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Lineup just posted on nbastartingfive.com …harris starting

• rvd99

scola wright or zeller leaning towards scola what do you guys think only have like 5200 left DK

• androo2008

Richard Jefferson starting instead of dirk. Makes me a little less confident about my aminu pick, but I’m still going with. I’ll pass on Jefferson

• dmiller10nc

According to most recent twitter post jameer is out. Those tweets were a couple minutes ago. I think Jj and Devin are good to go. But I don’t how reliable the ones were that I saw.

• 8MileAllstars

https://twitter.com/thebigd_sports/status/538796742410379264

https://twitter.com/maxrappaport/status/538842427650744322

• androo2008

Carlisle is a poor mans popavic.

• KingLion22

• 2015 FABC Finalist

@androo2008 said...

Carlisle is a poor mans popavic.

LOL Jefferson it is…did post decent stats when he played last time

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).