• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dreamweaver1984

whos fading westy today

• mjinhis20s

LeBron should go off with no Crowder guarding him …

• djoseph1989

What does everyone think about rolling out kris Dunn in cash games. Matchup is great against the nuggets

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

hard not to want to play both Westbrook and KD tonight

• daneshinault

Is this almost just a GPP only slate?

• 7theye

Murray and Dunn are pretty much givens aren’t they?

• KillaChap

How the hell do you fit in Westbrook and Durant on DK? Man, Westbrook almost HAS to score 70+ to be worth it.

• jellish

Westbrook is tough to fade, but that salary makes the rest of LU harder to fill out

• BeardedWonder

Just depends on where the value is tonight. KD & RWB together is possible on DK

• KillaChap

I am just getting into the NBA for this season and it looks like it’s a crapshoot to win so far. What I mean by that is if you don’t have the one superstar who goes off for 60-80 points, you don’t have a chance of cashing or winning a GPP. I think it will be easier to fade Durant than Westbrook but that price is staggering.

• kylar18

I will probably only play westbrook in lineups where I stack someone from the other side. The only way the game is even close is if Westbrook has a monster game. If that doesn’t happen, the Thunder are gonna get blown out. I actually like paying up for Westbrook in tournies cause people will get scared away by the price and If I can find value plays I like around him I’d feel good about it

• daneshinault

Westbrook gonna play mad tonight and that alone makes me not able to fade him

• daneshinault

I do feel like today is a slate that the no late swap on DK does hurt. The one 7 o’clock game is an hour before any other game and with late swap you could pretty much just fade that game and wait for 8 o’clock news

• kylar18

Does 9.5 seem like a big spread to anyone else in the Cavs Celtics game? I thought it would be a little closer then that

• BUFUu2

I am fading durant and wb and putting curry in there for the price allows you to have a good team with labron irving and curry

• dominicanpapi

@kylar18 said...

Does 9.5 seem like a big spread to anyone else in the Cavs Celtics game? I thought it would be a little closer then that

No Crowder and Horford. I might throw Lebron in a GPP lineup or two

• gillio

Won’t be using Westbrook tonight. I could either have Westy-Zeller or Giannis-Draymond. Pretty easy choice

• pepsies15

It’d be nice if I could break 300 tonight…

• Sportsfreak52

Seems hard to find a lu I like

• Divine_Prodigy

Think they start Wilson Chandler tonight …..the Nuggets ? I think it makes more sense rather than the rookie.

• Johno

T.young & nurkic or jokic & Adams.

The lineup has Durant &Westbrook so the inference is the gsw okc game is reasonably close, which makes me lean towards the Adams option as I think he is an easy double double if the game goes this way…

• kylar18

@Johno said...

T.young & nurkic or jokic & Adams.

The lineup has Durant &Westbrook so the inference is the gsw okc game is reasonably close, which makes me lean towards the Adams option as I think he is an easy double double if the game goes this way…

I like the Jokic lineup better. People will be off him cause of the dud last game, but that dud happened cause he was sitting on the bench. Fantastic tournament play IMO

• NBAFTeam1

Here is a tip, look at the Timberwolves/Nuggets game closely. Shouldn’t take long to see some underpriced guys in advantageous positions, with high usage and production rates. But then again, I could be totally wrong.

• S7ubs

Yeah I’m usually all about the Westy fade at his price. Not tonight. The narrative is real.

• Trevorm09

@KillaChap said...

I am just getting into the NBA for this season and it looks like it’s a crapshoot to win so far. What I mean by that is if you don’t have the one superstar who goes off for 60-80 points, you don’t have a chance of cashing or winning a GPP. I think it will be easier to fade Durant than Westbrook but that price is staggering.

That’s not true at all, i cashed with a 248.5 lineup that nobody scored 40 FPTs on, i just had a consistent lineup of guys over 30 (besides Hawes) but that’s my fault for falling for that trap. This was in the big $5 double up btw.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.