• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• specvspeed03

On DK only one lineup I could put together with RWB and Durant and it left me with $0. Thinking about running a train in the Sharpshooter with it

• JGun10

@Pointgiven said...

Here’s some reasons:

Dunn is a star in the making..
    He’s an animal on defense, those 5 steals were no joke
    He scored 30 FP in 3 quarters would of had 40 + if that game didn’t get out of hand.
    He is a better basketball player.
    Smart scored 18.5 FP in 34 mins, Dunn scored 30.8 in 29 mins
    He is playing against Mudiay

Shall I go on…

Well Dunn did all that in a game against basically the Grizzlies D league team and Smart was in his first game of the season. Both players will have completely different stats tonight. You can save $500 with Smart and lower ownership. I barely play cash though it seems GPPs are the way to go in NBA for me. Dunn could still play good but don’t base anything off of his stats against that weak D league squad Memphis ran out the other night.

• daneshinault

Snell a cash play?

• cheddarbob

@daneshinault said...

Snell a cash play?

No. Greek the only Buck I’m touching in cash. Jason Kidd is as unpredictable as they come.

• Whacko

The Warriors unfortunately are going to run the Thunder out of the building…

Not seeing anything that says OKC can keep up…and that is even with RWB going insane.

billholler’s post is spot on….about Curry.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Any thoughts on Enes Kanter? Had one monster game last year against the Warriors…

• specvspeed03

why not play Dunn AND Smart? Hello? lol

• lloydjv1

@cheddarbob said...

SaahilSud’s cash lineup on DK last night was:

PG Kemba SG Batum SF Crowder PF Amir C Gasol G I. Thomas F Mirotic Util Paul

What jumps out at me is that he faded the all of the big 3 and played Mirotic who is notorious for being one of the most volatile players in the NBA. But his approach further solidifies to me that maybe fading RWB and Durant is the way to go tonight on DK.

I am in inclined to agree. And the reason I rationalize this is because it s a short slate and those high prices arent in what I would call singular positions. Too many high salaries at the same positions and you cant afford to roster them all. I really do think a balanced salary roster on this slate will get it done. And if I decide to use one of the big studs it will likely be LBJ. Personally I dont have a good feel for that GS/OKC game because of all the studs. I am sure guys like RWB, KD and Green are going to get their lion’s share of the points, but for what you will have to give up to roster them is going to leave you little to count on.

• billholler

@Whacko said...

billholler’s post is spot on….about Curry.

Don’t listen to anything that guy says. Even he Bill says that Bill is obviously terrible at NBA DFS

• specvspeed03

I think fading Durant and RWB is pretty easy in cash….but not in GPPS

• IronMonkey415

@specvspeed03 said...

why not play Dunn AND Smart? Hello? lol

I’m going to play them both on DK and go with

K. Durant
    K. Love
    K. Towns
    T. Young

This is it for me. I’m sticking with that group

• monarch

Could Rozier 3300 DK be tonight’s Amir Johnson?

• deerosa

Jerebko and Amir Johnson sure helps with cap relief you can get crazy with Zeller too.

Gorgeous Dong is locked in as well.

Plenty of Westy/Durant lineups.

• damdaman

Maybe I’m crazy and the value picks are more punt-y than it looks to me, but I’m finding tons of value and having little problem stacking the stars on DK. Playing 3-entry max, and have one lineup with ABC/LBJ/KD, one with RWB/LBJ/KD, and one more balanced with RWB/LBJ/Dieng.

• osuryanf

Trying something new with my lineup creation tonight so if it turns into a full out donation this evening, then I just wanted to say you’re welcome to all of those who reap the benefits.

• karsenm

@daneshinault said...

Snell a cash play?

What the ..

• tianyihe

Doing to donate to the sharks tonight, got 3 entries into the 100k all star

• karsenm

This is probably the toughest slate of the year so far. Im still putting together my cash lineup, but for the most part this slate is going to favor those playing 50+ gpp lineups. Westbrook, KD, George, LeBron, and Cousins are all in must play spots. Only hesitation with Cousins is 3rd game in 4 days. Otherwise his matchup is a dream.

• RobertoTomba

Marcus Smart is shown as a SF in the projected lineup. Take a look at the man guarding him, and then ask yourself if you feel comfortable playing him. But, I’d love to see him try to steal the ball from LeBron.

• Whacko

Well I just Donated to the PGA on DK, might as well Donate to NHL

But Damn it tonight I want to be the charity everyone gives too…

• realphipps

Tony Snell, Jerami Grant

I feel like one of these will lobster out and take down a GPP.

• BeardedWonder

@RobertoTomba said...

Marcus Smart is shown as a SF in the projected lineup. Take a look at the man guarding him, and then ask yourself if you feel comfortable playing him. But, I’d love to see him try to steal the ball from LeBron.

You don’t think he at least sees 6x? He’s gonna be on the court against Richard Jefferson too

• Pointgiven

@daneshinault said...

Snell a cash play?

Borderline if you want to punt that position.

He’s going to get 30+ minutes tonight and typically in the past has strung together a couple nice games before becoming completely fantasy irrelevant. If your going to play Snell in cash, tonight would be the night.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Whacko said...

Well I just Donated to the PGA on DK, might as well Donate to NHL

But Damn it tonight I want to be the charity everyone gives too…

Stack your lines for NHL. Often the only hope for NHL.

That and a goalie that gets a shutout W is the make or break (unless of course there are no shutouts)

• whitemamba86

marcus smart sucks at basketball dont play him!!!! he has the worst shooting fg %. and playing 3 studs tonight isnt the right move a balance lineup with maybe one start will win it. u do understand that rwb needs 78 dk points to hit 6x lol. lebron is letting irving and love do all the heavy lifting this year. abc is the best top option on the board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).