• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 1.5 ) at Orlando ( -1.5 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Cleveland ( -9.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 11 ) at Golden State ( -11 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Dirt_Lavert

I am crazy or is Lavine a solid play tonight?

• jokah03

Durant/Barnes/Turner or Gay/Chandler/Towns? I love Durant and towns tonight. I think gay/towns is better for cash, Durant/Turner have a higher ceiling. Thoughts?

• tarheelsrule44

Feel like fading A. Johnson since his ownership is going to be through the roof. Should I go T. Zeller, or Matt Barnes?

• neversosi

Surely Westbrook is tonnes more valuable in your lineup than Durant when you consider the depth of the two teams? Wouldn’t surprise me if Curry goes off tonight.

• karsenm

@jokah03 said...

Durant/Barnes/Turner or Gay/Chandler/Towns? I love Durant and towns tonight. I think gay/towns is better for cash, Durant/Turner have a higher ceiling. Thoughts?

I’m not a fan of KAT in cash tonight. Turner should be a lock for at least 30.

• karsenm

@jokah03 said...

I’m not a fan of KAT in cash tonight. Turner should be a lock for at least 30.

• Csquared1987

10 point spread scares…in the OKC game

• PinchyBoy10

@billholler said...

Smart had 33 minutes last night and didn’t do much.

Boogie will get in foul trouble so Kosta Koufos will get 30+ minutes and hit 10x value. Tonight is the night that JR Smith finally goes off. Steph Curry gets a triple double and hits 7x value. RWB also has a triple double but isn’t in any winning lineups.

DISCLAIMER: I am in a DFS slump and apparently terrible at NBA DFS.

Yea, these aren’t the best of calls….

• RobertoTomba

@Dirt_Lavert said...

I am crazy or is Lavine a solid play tonight?

You’re crazy: LaVine isn’t a solid play. He’s a great play tonight.

• lwrow

Expected Jerami Grant minutes tonight?

• monarch

Reasonable expectation for Faried to get 25+ minutes off three days rest?

• pabloplyr

Denver is last in DVP at guarding PGs

• monarch

Don’t laugh…these are my punts on FD…Nelson/Faried or Delly/Jerebko GPP?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

2 of my 3 tourney lineups (in the 3-entry max) have no exposure to GS/OKC… the 3rd has RWB and Draymond… so no steph/klay/KD… bad idea?

• PlaymakerChris

Jokic wiggins or aaron gordon dieng gpp?

• lwrow

Fade Amir Johnson , trust me.

• traviswhite

Probably since that is how my lineup with westvrook is

• California_Cool

Chalk; RWB/Dunn/ABC/LaVine/KD/Scrub/Amir/Scrub/Koufos or Scrub, that about right?

• Whacko

Coming up on 3 hours till lock and I still am dumbfounded on feeling happy about my core.

• nateW

Fade DMC tonight. Dude is a ticking time bomb. If the refs give him trouble again he will not even think about getting himself thrown out of the game.

• ASitar

It will be amazing tonight how many people will be winning $50 at 10:00, go to bed, and wake up to find out they won nothing.

Also, if the Dubs game is a blowout doesn’t Iggy most likely exceed value?

• California_Cool

Delly/Jonas. Delly is a good pivot in an up paced game vs Teague’s shit defense. Jonas, just because he is good for min. i think He might be the only one who could cover LBJ who I think will eat Jaylan Brown alive, and Bradley is just too small if they go that route.

• RobertoTomba

@lwrow said...

Fade Amir Johnson , trust me.

I’d like to hear why. I just looked at his Home-Road splits, and they’re horrible so far (15.3 PPG home vs 3.5 away), but that’s at least partly due to who he played. Last season, the splits were just about dead even. But, I see that he wasn’t particularly great against Cleveland last season.

• California_Cool

@nateW said...

Fade DMC tonight. Dude is a ticking time bomb. If the refs give him trouble again he will not even think about getting himself thrown out of the game.

I wouldn’t fade in GPPs completely. This is a really good matchup, he has a safer floor that KAT, and he will be extremely low owned.

• lwrow

Feel terrible about this slate, which naturally means I will lose.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.