7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@cjk041084 said...

Anybody else like Terrence Ross or Fournier tonight? Should see slight lift with both pgs out. Mack is an obvious cash play

I’ve rostered Fournier every night since Payton has been out I think and I don’t recall being disappointed. On Yahoo, price getting up there on DK.

• gillio

Just plug in Mack. Don’t over think it guys. It’s the same thing when Augustin started in place of Payton. You’re not asking for much out of 3.8k but he’ll get you 25-30 tonight. LineUp HQ has him projected at 28. Lock and load for me

• liwvu13

Im usually not a big fan of revenge plays, but I can’t pass up on Russell tonight. His personality, style of play, the way he left…… screams the narrative. At the very least hes going to put up a ton of shots tonight, and if they start falling, lookout.

• Genghis_Khan

RG Overall Ranking

@moped_jones said...

Reggie has been very good to me this year. I will definitely put him into a few LU’s. Can’t be easy to be on a decent team, be playing well, and find out your team is trying to get rid of you. (especially now that you’re healthy).

It’s contrarian to play Mr. October in November.

• roomchat

Ben . . . . or Jonathan!??!??

• gillio

@liwvu13 said...

Im usually not a big fan of revenge plays, but I can’t pass up on Russell tonight. His personality, style of play, the way he left…… screams the narrative. At the very least hes going to put up a ton of shots tonight, and if they start falling, lookout.

Doesn’t play more than 30 minutes. Plus high ownership? No thanks at 8k

• roomchat

@gillio said...

Doesn’t play more than 30 minutes. No thanks at 8k

He will tonight. Coaches love the narrative.

• DirkDigglerz

@gillio said...

Just plug in Mack. Don’t over think it guys. It’s the same thing when Augustin started in place of Payton. You’re not asking for much out of 3.8k but he’ll get you 25-30 tonight. LineUp HQ has him projected at 28. Lock and load for me

I have Mack getting 22 at best he needs to get some steals

• KindGuy

Man, the Nets are so unstackable. Not only are Atkinson’s rotation a mess, but they play so selfishly. Only guys who I like to see play are Dinwiddie, Mozgov, Caroll and Harris. The rest just iso the whole game.

• keephustlincuz

@tmarohl said...

Brooklyn always plays small. Lakers generally do too.

Right. So what minutes projections can we give to the lakers and nets big men?

• lloydjv1

@gillio said...

Simmons will drop a triple double tonight on his way to 55+ points. Book it

I could see that and already have him locked and loaded. I felt the same way about Wall last year and when I did he paid off for me.

• lloydjv1

@roomchat said...

Ben . . . . or Jonathan!??!??

LOL…Ben.

• gillio

@DirkDigglerz said...

I have Mack getting 22 at best

Why?

Only PG on roster = a lot of playing time
    Scored 23 and didn’t even start last game
    Great matchup
    Also if he gets you 22 that’s nearly 6x value still

• lloydjv1

@DirkDigglerz said...

I have Mack getting 22 at best he needs to get some steals

Last time he was a ‘sure thing’ I bit and got left with a bad taste. I know he’s starting against CHI and should have high usage, but what other upside do you see when he plays alongside the likes of Fournier and Gordon?

• buzzkilloton

@tmarohl said...

That whole game is a late night hammer. Many people will be stacking it. The way to differentiate yourself tonight is probably to pick another game and have a few select pieces from the Brooklyn V Laker game.

Yeah agreed. I dont see how u can fade Kuzma tonight though.

• Theguy49503

Is Jarrett Jack worth a look tonight?

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

My cash game locks for tonight on the cheap end on FD are Thabo and Clarkson. On the high end I am locking in Lebron James. If you want to know some of my reasoning, check out my blog right here on the rotogrinders website by checking community blogs off main page or by clicking on my name.

Good luck everyone

Superbuckwild

• jbconnect12

@elementasrat said...

Man, the Nets are so unstackable. Not only are Atkinson’s rotation a mess, but they play so selfishly. Only guys who I like to see play are Dinwiddie, Mozgov, Caroll and Harris. The rest just iso the whole game.

You like to see Mozgov play? You must be a fan of Youtube Fail videos

• NarrowJ

I keep wondering how a lot of these sites come up with DvP. Basketball Monster has been my go-to for this data, but some of the numbers get me wondering. They have the Nets as being pretty good against the SF position. However, most games they have played that position seems to have scored the most points against them.

• Tnjkoch221

Brooklyn plays so deep in their rotation I swear the peanut vendor got 12 minutes last game.

If I felt Russell, Dinwiddie, caroll would play 35 mins, I’d roster them all.

Crabbe at 4K DK is the only one I’m slightly comfortable gambling on for gpp.

• tmarohl

@keephustlincuz said...

Right. So what minutes projections can we give to the lakers and nets big men?

You can probably safely project Lopez at about 24 minutes and Mozgov at about 14 minutes. Lopez has the potential for more minutes if his three pointer is falling.

• Njsum1

@JimmyDick85 said...

I don’t mind both of them in cash, but unlikely both give you huge upside in GPPs. I very well could land on both in cash lineup, but I’m sticking to one in GPP lineups.

I hear ya, and what you’re saying makes sense, which is why I wouldn’t play kuzma and randle together in every lineup, yet there’s also something to be said for locking in points at a good price. Maybe one gets 20 and the other gets 35. Yet you can’t be sure who will do what. Potential foul trouble, one guy sits in potential garbage time while the other plays. So getting 55ish points for 9400 is a deal I’d take every time as a foundation to build around. I may not “win” a GPP with that lineup, yet a nice 4x to 20x cash isn’t out of the question with those two paired up. I’m also not trying to win a GPP with all my lineups.

• tmarohl

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Jarrett Jack worth a look tonight?

yes

• Hiqhliqht

@lloydjv1 said...

Last time he was a ‘sure thing’ I bit and got left with a bad taste. I know he’s starting against CHI and should have high usage, but what other upside do you see when he plays alongside the likes of Fournier and Gordon?

His usage was actually real low.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@gillio said...

Simmons will drop a triple double tonight on his way to 55+ points. Book it

Jonathan Simmons right? :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler