7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at New York ( -5 ) —- T: 223
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( -4.5 ) at Dallas ( 4.5 ) —- T: 213
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Denver ( -5 ) —- T: 214
    9:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 1.5 ) at Utah ( -1.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Okla City ( -5.5 ) —- T: 205
    10:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at LA Lakers ( -2 ) —- T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Smashkid24

Somebody didn’t read notorious’s guide to roster construction

• noddy

@Boneys2000 said...

Called off work today and the Wife is pissed Gotta win a little something tonight to get her off my back!

Or get a new wife. I’d be pissed at my wife if she was pissed at me for calling off

• bigkino217

@Ronboogie6 said...

Oubre will be playing with second unit now right?

unless porter is out, but sounds like he will play

• stevegainz

@Hiqhliqht said...

Core right now is Cousins/Embiid/Hollis-Jefferson/Dunn

Need to fill spots but need to see who starts between Kuzma/Randle but damn the game is late.

I like Dunn a lot. Should be low owned and orlando is giving up a good amount of steals to PG’s

• BBWC_10

Well Put in 5 Lineups, Tried to go balanced in 3 and Stars and Scrubs in the other 2. I tried to follow the blueprint of the slate 2 days ago, concentrated on guys from 4.8K to 7.5K, Looking for shot attempts and pace. Hope a couple punts hit in the other 2. Good luck guys, got to get off this computer or I’ll put in 50 lineups…

• superjon

@NarrowJ said...

Why couldn’t you win a GPP with both Kuzma and Randle? Basically this same exact thing just happened the other night with Chalmers and Tyreke Evans.

Chalmers and Evans don’t play the same position

• vandymark

@noddy said...

Or get a new wife. I’d be pissed at my wife if she was pissed at me for calling off

Jill never complains

• GGee87

@dominicanpapi said...

Deep punt play, but anyone like Thabo? Put up a 40 burger last time out, will probably get a ton of minutes since he’ll more than likely be on DDR most of the game.

I’m playing him. Too cheap and Joe Johnson just went out with injury. They were splitting time I think.

• Ronboogie6

@bigkino217 said...

unless porter is out, but sounds like he will play

Think he is decent contrarian punt play. Might have to play more aggressive on offense with the second unit.

• noddy

No one talking about Oladipo

• chronoxiong

If Myles Turner comes back, I will definitely not play Sabonis. Good thing its one of the first games of the night so we should know by then. FD didn’t jack up a lot of the prices for the PFs. They seem to only jack up Unibrow and Ben Simmons prices.

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

His wife is probably upset because her husband called off work to play fantasy sports. Lol.

• gillio

Have 7200 to fill UTIL spot. Any suggestions?

Was thinking Capela, Walker, or Vuc.

Schroder doesn’t have upside, he’s a good cash play though

• Smashkid24

I don’t understand why people don’t play guys just because they’re part of the late games. Baffles me.

• gillio

@chronoxiong said...

If Myles Turner comes back, I will definitely not play Sabonis. Good thing its one of the first games of the night so we should know by then. FD didn’t jack up a lot of the prices for the PFs. They seem to only jack up Unibrow and Ben Simmons prices.

Simmons is my favorite play today and I like Sabonis more if Turner does play. Will drastically lower his ownership

• damionismyname

@yountingly said...

The other thing to consider too is that the game could be played small. Lopez on the b2b and neither team with a lot of bigs so I could see extra minutes on the floor for someone like Clarkson who can fill up the stat sheet quick. I find myself pairing Randle or Kuzma with Clarkson rather than each other.

small for the Lakers would mean Brook sits and Randle plays more center. If they go small Randle and Kuz play a lot together and none of it affects Clarkson because he is a sg.

• chronoxiong

@Smashkid24 said...

I don’t understand why people don’t play guys just because they’re part of the late games. Baffles me.

They want to see their scores climb while they are still up at night. But since west coast games usually end at 2am in the east coast, that’s too late for them so they don’t want to play players from the late games because they don’t want to stay up for them. That might be why idiots stack the early games so they can see their scores be up high and then it falls down once the late games start.

• jglumsic

@gillio said...

Simmons is my favorite play today and I like Sabonis more if Turner does play. Will drastically lower his ownership

I’m hoping they do announce Turner is playing so everyone ditches Sabonis and then he crushes it

• draggin49

I’ve never understood the people who play guys based on what time the game is at . I simply roster who I think will get me the most points regardless of when tip off is at

• frugal

@superjon said...

Chalmers and Evans don’t play the same position

Kuzma and Randle technically do not either. Randle is primarily the back up small ball C and fills in at PF while Kuzma plays forward (both spots depending on who’s on the floor with him).

EDIT: Lakers second most used lineup season in terms of minutes played to date features Kuzma at PF and Randle at C.

• gillio

@jglumsic said...

I’m hoping they do announce Turner is playing so everyone ditches Sabonis and then he crushes it

He’s a lock for 40+ tonight vs the 76ers in a fast paced game

• jglumsic

@gillio said...

He’s a lock for 40+ tonight vs the 76ers in a fast paced game

I have him in like 100% of my lineups so he better haha.

• KindGuy

@draggin49 said...

I’ve never understood the people who play guys based on what time the game is at . I simply roster who I think will get me the most points regardless of when tip off is at

It’s really really hard for me not to have at least one west coast player unless that game is being played in Utah. Just always seems like the perfect/winning lineups have atleast one late night HAMMER.

• tmarohl

@NarrowJ said...

Why couldn’t you win a GPP with both Kuzma and Randle? Basically this same exact thing just happened the other night with Chalmers and Tyreke Evans.

Or with Glass and Boogie

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

I still like him whether Turner is back or not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).