1:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9 ) at Charlotte ( -9 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Indiana ( 3 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 238

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Bigb1485

@firemedicpat said...

Holy shit lol. why

Yeah i mean he is a great per minute producer and it is a new coach but it feels like 24 minutes is his ceiling..whichbwould get you about 31 points iirc

• RipCityRings

Which GTD is most likely to end up in the winning lineup tonight? I’m guessing Wade shows up with the Ibuprofen burger and Glass puts up 65 or so. TJ gonna turn heads by mething his way straight to a 10 spot.

• firemedicpat

@jcaldtime said...

100% on Kelly Olynyk & Rudy Gay

25% Olynyk

• DirkDigglerz

• firemedicpat

@DirkDigglerz said...

I hope Donovan Mitchell is 1%

I am guessing 18%

• pabloplyr

90% exposure to tyler. The bews that he isnt starting might be a blessing. Will lower his ownership. This game will be high scoring so everyone will get theres. Im hoping for 20-25 on DK. Doable

• Bigb1485

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I’m still on tilt over that Tyus Jones thing the other night. And then the troll so hard was on! Not only does Rose put a career high that night, he burns everyone that went with him the night after… and Tyus comes back and lights it up hahahahaha . You CAN not make this shit up.

Rose doesnt do that if tyus plays…tyus was the correct play both nights…not that rose was bad..but he probably ends up with 28-32 points if tyus is playing the first night

• Beckhams3Fingers

Glad I have zero Glass shares. It just feels like a glass shattering night.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Bigb1485 said...

Rose doesnt do that if tyus plays…tyus was the correct play both nights…not that rose was bad..but he probably ends up with 28-32 points if tyus is playing the first night

Oh for sure. It’s crazy how it all played out. I went with Rose the next night and I should have known better. It’s just comical.

• RipCityRings

Kind of regretting not rolling the dice on Marvin tonight, he was only $4K and in a great spot, plus PF was pretty thin overall.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Batum, don’t be a dick head tonight, please.

• cdaus8989

@Pandamonious said...

Well, he’s already been announced as available to play so unless he takes a turn for the worse he should be ok.

Tyus was available to play too, then news came he wasn’t starting before lock, then news came he was out after lock. I’m just really skeptical lately he’s in too many of my lineups lol.

• noddy

Dammit I probably screwed up. Made last minute changes because of the Spellman and Winslow news. That’s what I used to do and it never worked. I’m afraid to look.

• Tinderbox2014

kyrie 2 fouls inside 5 min

• IronMonkey415

Lets go Poythress, with only $3500 left, I decided to pick you.

• firemedicpat

Thad Young? just once.

• moosedrool

Zeller off to a good start…hope I didn’t just jinx it,

• firemedicpat

CP3 gonna get 60 or what.

• RipCityRings

Bogdanovic smashing, too funny. I’ve rostered him on like 4 slates this year and regretted it every single time. Dude is an enigma.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@firemedicpat said...

CP3 gonna get 60 or what.

Doubt it with Harden back.

• mbunner23

Kemba garbage night?

• moosedrool

@moosedrool said...

I think that will work out for you. I have him in a couple of spots. Good luck.

TT getting schooled already, I see Nance getting 25 plus minutes tonight.

• Bigb1485

Barely any kemba..😓…more cody zeller than i realized..yikes

Thad young got his 50 spot the other night..gotta wait till next year

• Beckhams3Fingers

This is totally random, but I ran my optimizer to check something from a few nights ago, and the 3rd LU in was a 398. I peed myself a little. I mean if only I could…. that’s like life altering money if I can somehow figure out how to bink that LU some night haha!

• Dfspacman

Davis likely to play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).