• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

Haha, in the 3 minutes I’ve had BBM up Luka has gone from Q (possible concussion) to P (possible concussion) to IN (head) when the team doctors had already ruled out concussion after his stitches.
    All the Luka

• siddom

anyone fading the heat/rockets game?

• moped_jones

@siddom said...

I’m not. That’s the highest scoring game on the main slate.

Am I missing something?

Also, as an Illini fan it’s nice to get to pick a couple of former Illini (Nunn and Meyers Leonard).

• kbsktbll88

Who gets Mudiay’s 15-20 minutes tonight? Ed Davis is also out for Utah, so they’re down a couple of normal rotation players.

• gaelicgirl

@siddom said...

Yes

Don’t like taking teams against the Heat

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Haha, in the 3 minutes I’ve had BBM up Luka has gone from Q (possible concussion) to P (possible concussion) to IN (head) when the team doctors had already ruled out concussion after his stitches.
    All the Luka

He is not on the official NBA 1:30 Injury Report.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Who gets Mudiay’s 15-20 minutes tonight? Ed Davis is also out for Utah, so they’re down a couple of normal rotation players.

Williams-Goss I assume takes on some minutes. Maybe Conley and Mitchell play extra minutes as well. Maybe if Mitchell slides over to PG at times, Ingles gets some SG run ultimately opening up more minutes for Royce.

Bradley will have to back up Gobert.

Basically I think it should be expected that each of Conley, Mitchell, and Gobert play 2-4 extra minutes.

• yisman

Sabonis out

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Williams-Goss I assume takes on some minutes. Maybe Conley and Mitchell play extra minutes as well. Maybe if Mitchell slides over to PG at times, Ingles gets some SG run ultimately opening up more minutes for Royce.

Bradley will have to back up Gobert.

Basically I think it should be expected that each of Conley, Mitchell, and Gobert play 2-4 extra minutes.

I think Jeff Green is in play and he gets the biggest bump with them playing small since the Clippers don’t really have any traditional bigs anyways. Zubac doesn’t play more than 20 minutes and Trez is 6’8”. I don’t think Bradley gets much run tbh.

• SteeloCity

Any guard value you guys like?

• siddom

Thoughts on stacking Conley, Jeff Green and Bojan Bogdanovic from the late game?

• Calicapo

Why must i learn 3 to 4 new names every NBA slate?

Cot damn.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

I think Jeff Green is in play and he gets the biggest bump with them playing small since the Clippers don’t really have any traditional bigs anyways. Zubac doesn’t play more than 20 minutes and Trez is 6’8”. I don’t think Bradley gets much run tbh.

Could be right. When Davis went down against SAC, Bojan came in and Green slid up to C, then Gobert just went and played the whole 4th quarter. I guess on a slate without a surplus of value Green might be worth a dart if he can find 25-27 minutes.

• kbsktbll88

Chris Iseman @ChrisIseman
    2m

Bobby Portis replacing Mitchell Robinson in the starting lineup. Fizdale wants to see if it can open up the floor for Randle

• TeamTarek

Portis starting, what do you think guys

• kbsktbll88

Jimmy Butler is playing, Winslow out again. Waiters and James Johnson are active.

• SteeloCity

If Jimmy is playing does this mean Herro is a no go? I have him in a couple.

• kbsktbll88

@SteeloCity said...

If Jimmy is playing does this mean Herro is a no go? I have him in a couple.

Herro will still get minutes off the bench. Waiters may cut into them a bit though. On DK Nunn is only $100 more than Herro, I’d just go with him since he is locked into a starting role if you have to choose between them.

• siddom

Who’s playing Jimmy Buckets?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Herro will still get minutes off the bench. Waiters may cut into them a bit though. On DK Nunn is only $100 more than Herro, I’d just go with him since he is locked into a starting role if you have to choose between them.

I think if Waiters steals minutes it’s from Robinson?

Of course, it shouldn’t shock anyone if Waiters hardly plays or doesn’t play at all.

• kbsktbll88

Eric Gordon starting today

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

I think if Waiters steals minutes it’s from Robinson?

Of course, it shouldn’t shock anyone if Waiters hardly plays or doesn’t play at all.

Yeah most likely Robinson too. I had him in my pool and took him out, was waiting for the Waiters news. I think if they made him available he’ll at least play a little but who knows.

• monarch

I think the Heat are done with Waiters. They would trade him for a pack of golf balls in anyone would bite.

• monarch

So Trez is going to be getting minutes vs Tony Bradley?

• monarch

Anyone on Kelly O?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.