• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think the Heat are done with Waiters. They would trade him for a pack of golf balls in anyone would bite.

Agreed. You can tell its Sunday lol, I think you just have play Frankie

• SteeloCity

@kbsktbll88 said...

Herro will still get minutes off the bench. Waiters may cut into them a bit though. On DK Nunn is only $100 more than Herro, I’d just go with him since he is locked into a starting role if you have to choose between them.

I have Nunn already, I’m on FD. Have a couple builds with Kyrie and then a couple with Doncic with Nunn as my other guard.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Anyone on Kelly O?

Yeah I’ll have some

• SteeloCity

No clue who to pick at SG on FD. Bryn Forbes? Danny Green? Not many people fit my build besides those two lol

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah I’ll have some

I think he does well vs the Heat…as does Dragic but he is far more likely to be on the floor than Meyers Leonard and Silva for defensive purposes and DJJ is still out I believe

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@SteeloCity said...

No clue who to pick at SG on FD. Bryn Forbes? Danny Green? Not many people fit my build besides those two lol

I like Clarkson quite a bit. Green, Bradley, Ellington will be in my player pool, I’d rank those 3 in that order

• Bodiaz36

Need a cheapie for my 2nd PF on FD. Trey Lyles or Jeff Green?

• vick325

Zinger or bam tonight guys?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I think he does well vs the Heat…as does Dragic but he is far more likely to be on the floor than Meyers Leonard and Silva for defensive purposes and DJJ is still out I believe

I’ll have some Meyers to. Only making one DK lineup and still haven’t decide if Kelly O or Meyers is going in it

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have some Meyers to. Only making one DK lineup and still haven’t decide if Kelly O or Meyers is going in it

Just a gut feeling but if Meyers plays much they will put him into a PnR with Harden and chase him off the floor quick. Kelly O at least has a lot of experience vs the Rockets.

• kbsktbll88

SG is so bad on DK

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bodiaz36 said...

Need a cheapie for my 2nd PF on FD. Trey Lyles or Jeff Green?

I’m paying up at PF but I would probably pick Lyles

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

SG is so bad on DK

I’m a believer in Kendrick Nunn. RWB plays zero defense, he should get at least 20 shot attempts.

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

I’m a believer in Kendrick Nunn. RWB plays zero defense, he should get at least 20 shot attempts.

I don’t like him with Waiters back and Jimmy in the lineup.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

SG is so bad on DK

Frankie goes in the SG spot in my build

• Petergunz82

Kleber questionable

• TeamTarek

@kbsktbll88 said...

SG is so bad on DK

EG or Frankie

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

SG is so bad on DK

For 5 games it’s not bad at all. Doncic is under priced. Nunn in an elite spot. Butler. Barrett. DDR is in a pretty solid spot.

Actually SG is probably better than C.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

Just a gut feeling but if Meyers plays much they will put him into a PnR with Harden and chase him off the floor quick. Kelly O at least has a lot of experience vs the Rockets.

Yeah, I don’t think Meyers plays much. 15 minutes tops.

• monarch

@kbsktbll88 said...

I don’t like him with Waiters back and Jimmy in the lineup.

He just smoked Atlanta with Butler in the lineup and he had a really bad first half. This is the NUTS matchup

• gaelicgirl

Lineups finished, read to watch my $$ burn LOL

Am I the only one that likes RJ against the Kings?

• Pandamonious

@gaelicgirl said...

No, love Barrett.

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

I like him but with the studs available there is an opportunity cost to not jamming in Luka, Bron, RWB etc… Unless you are doing that with RJ.

• zpa1989

holmes starting again? anyone know?

• kbsktbll88

@monarch said...

He just smoked Atlanta with Butler in the lineup and he had a really bad first half. This is the NUTS matchup

Meh I don’t see it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).