• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

No, love Barrett.

That makes me feel better, thanks!

• kbsktbll88

@theIrrigator said...

Frankie goes in the SG spot in my build

Yeah I have him in right now, I think I’ll just eat the chalk with him. I hate his ceiling though.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

For 5 games it’s not bad at all. Doncic is under priced. Nunn in an elite spot. Butler. Barrett. DDR is in a pretty solid spot.

Actually SG is probably better than C.

I have KP already and don’t want both him and Luka. I disagree about Nunn. Butler, Barret and DDR I’m not interested in.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

I like him but with the studs available there is an opportunity cost to not jamming in Luka, Bron, RWB etc… Unless you are doing that with RJ.

I only like Luka and RJ out of those

• efagan99

@Pandamonious said...

For 5 games it’s not bad at all. Doncic is under priced. Nunn in an elite spot. Butler. Barrett. DDR is in a pretty solid spot.

Actually SG is probably better than C.

Yea I normally like to use PF/C at PF and F and C at C and util to get a four center lineup but today I’m liking Kelly O at C. Also Dwight Powell, paying down for center lets me get up to Luka, Russ/Harden, and Bron/AD

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

I have KP already and don’t want both him and Luka. I disagree about Nunn. Butler, Barret and DDR I’m not interested in.

Interesting. Don’t see why you would want KP against Love and Thompson, and you have more value with upside at PF in Bjelica, Holmes, Marcus, Olynyk, Tucker, and on and on and on.

I guess it’s the ultimate GPP move.

• Mrsmith887

Anyone rolling the dice on Kuzma tonight ?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@kbsktbll88 said...

Yeah I have him in right now, I think I’ll just eat the chalk with him. I hate his ceiling though.

Yeah I know its gross lol

• Smallchimp

Does anyone have any insight on Tier 1 of tiers? Leaning Doncic, but I’m scared lol. I’ve got RWB in my Tier 2 spot (I’m pretty comfy on that) and as much as Tiers isn’t fully an issue of correlation, it seems like Harden is a lot closer to the rest of the players in his tier with RWB on the team and if I’m expecting RWB points, Harden might take a back seat compared to Luka or one of the Lakers

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Mrsmith887 said...

Anyone rolling the dice on Kuzma tonight ?

Not cheap enough for me

• moped_jones

@kbsktbll88 said...

I don’t like him with Waiters back and Jimmy in the lineup.

Nunn is averaging 22 pts per game. Waiters doesn’t do that. Waiters is on his way out.

• packdog

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. Don’t see why you would want KP against Love and Thompson, and you have more value with upside at PF in Bjelica, Holmes, Marcus, Olynyk, Tucker, and on and on and on.

kp has a floor price and the matchup isn’t the worst. can use that other value with him as well. i like kp today. can fit with two or three stars and a couple value plays. RWB/harden, doncic, bron/ad, kp, holmes/bjelica and fill with values in frankie, green, o’neil and powell

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

So Trez is going to be getting minutes vs Tony Bradley?

If he does, do you think that would be good or bad?

• monarch

@gaelicgirl said...

If he does, do you think that would be good or bad?

It would be very, very good. I like him regardless because both Gobert and Bradley are always hunting blocked shots which opens up Trez for his bread and butter stick backs and lobs to the rim. He’s a GPP option

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

I guess it’s the ultimate GPP move.

Well he’s priced down on DK to $7,600, I think that’s a bit too much. And he’s got a substantial size advantage over both of them. I’ve got Holmes too though. And yeah I’m going pretty contrarian today.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

It would be very, very good. I like him regardless because both Gobert and Bradley are always hunting blocked shots which opens up Trez for his bread and butter stick backs and lobs to the rim. He’s a GPP option

I agree, thanks!

• kbsktbll88

Westbrook 52% in the excellent 8’s

• monarch

Got Kelly O at 1.1 percent on FD.

• kbsktbll88

I ended up getting off Frank. Went Jakob Poeltl for value. Hoping he gets more minutes to match up with the Lakers front court.

• kbsktbll88

Maxi Kleber is out. I also have DFS for value, hoping Kleber would be out. Got Delon Wright too.

• SteeloCity

Westbrook washed

• gaelicgirl

@kbsktbll88 said...

Maxi Kleber is out. I also have DFS for value, hoping Kleber would be out. Got Delon Wright too.

Me, too!

See you at the top…or the bottom LOL

• JTL33

Damn Rockets getting their shit pushed in lol

Franky? DUD. Harden? DUD. Westy? DUD. Bye $.

• kettab24

Harden’s 3s have really dried up

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.