• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Indiana ( -3.5 ) —- T: 214
    6:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    6:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Miami ( 5 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

Somebody poster earlier, think it was Kbsktball88, that they started Portis over Robinson to open the floor for Randle.

Weird, why not just start Knox then. Randle can play C. It’s weird defensively to have Morris, Randle, and Portis in there imo. Morris usually matched up with PF when he was in Boston.

• superstars92

So is Luka planning on averaging a triple double this year?

• SteeloCity

Yeahhhh Kawhi isn’t getting over 11.5 rebounds and assists lol oh well. I was close.

• FunchessOfFun

Never thought Kawhi would be sinking my late slate ship

• superstars92

Lol the Pacers boxscore is too funny. I chose Warren + Leaf last time and they got combined under 10 FPs.

Today, they migtha combined for like 80 FPs+.

• jjhollaway

Ofcourse I have 150 lineups right at lashline and Klaw shitting bed against bog…

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Bazemore is 3600, he is always motivated to play GSW. Spellman is 3200, Lee is 3600.

You think Harden’s gonna get mad and take about 30 shots tomorrow + 20 more FTA? And not pass the ball to Westbrook? I think he should.

• yisman

Kawhi/Gobert are 3/15 from the field!

• gaelicgirl

@yisman said...

Kawhi/Gobert are 3/15 from the field!

Kawhi does not care about our DFS lineups

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Any chance Bojan doesnt score anymore Fpts in the 2nd half? Lol, hopefully I just fall to 2nd in the Fadeaway

• yisman

all the pros sharing lineups, evidently, so I either bubble or win the contest

probably bubble because Gobert refuses to score https://www.fantasydraft.com/ticket/11303239

• gaelicgirl

Did Doc just remember that Lou and Montrezl play for him LOL

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

You think Harden’s gonna get mad and take about 30 shots tomorrow + 20 more FTA? And not pass the ball to Westbrook? I think he should.

Fantasy Labs reported earlier today that Westbrook was likely to sit tomorrow on the second game of the B2B. I don’t know if that has changed since they got the a$$ handed to them today.

• Petergunz82

Anyone know what score took the late $40K DK?

• pocket7ns

My main slate gpp lineups were awful again today for like the 3rd day in a row. Fortunately I was able to finish high in 2 Jazz VS Clipps showdowns to salvage the day. Thx Kawhi and Donovan.

• gaelicgirl

Hung on to cash in 3/5 contests but OMG!
    that was nerve wracking

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

So is Luka planning on averaging a triple double this year?

Dont think he was planning on it, just goes out there and plays. All natural

• SkateFiend

Doncic, Irving and or Lillard will be in my lineups in some shape or form from now on.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Dropped to 3rd in the Fadeaway and tied for first in NFL showdown contests. Those are way easier on FD than DK. But that’s probably just the difference in playing 150 lineups vs 20. And no defenses with priced up kickers

• pocket7ns

Wow, just checked back in on DK, and a generous late stat correction bumped me up from 6th to 2nd place in a Jazz/Clipps showdown. Nice

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).