7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( -3.5 ) at Cleveland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Minnesota ( -1 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Memphis ( -1.5 ) —- T: 213
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at San Antonio ( 1.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Golden State ( -6 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5.5 ) at Sacramento ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I’m not saying roster him yet, but I am saying keep an eye on Spurs backup center Jock Landale minutes today.
    Well rounded athlete who has been tearing it up on a per minute basis. Some people will remember him with the St. Mary’s Gaels.

If he gets 15 minutes, he could do something.

• mbunner23

@Yukerboy said...

I’m not saying roster him yet, but I am saying keep an eye on Spurs backup center Jock Landale minutes today.
    Well rounded athlete who has been tearing it up on a per minute basis. Some people will remember him with the St. Mary’s Gaels.

Played in the Olympics too right? Played well if I remember correctly.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I see him projected to start at the usual sites I check. You think McLaughlin or Beasley starts instead? Russell is out.

Sites I’m looking at are saying McLaughlin starts.
    I honestly think it’s a toss up and both should be hovering around 23 minutes.

• Wsdm61987

@jcotdl said...

..so are you anti- ‘g’ or pro- apostrophe?

Nope.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Maybe. I’m not trying to get you off Beverly if you like him; I think he also is one of the few people that could create his own psychopath revenge narrative for this game, which helps. But as much as I dislike D’Angelo Russell, if he was $4100, I’d play him. Malik Beasley is essentially the same thing.

Huh. My model is by no means perfect, but I have Beasley at .81 FPPM and Bev at 1.15 FPPM. I understand what you’re saying about Beasley…he’s just not been very good so far, well under 1 FPPM most nights. Beasley seems to stagger more with McDaniels than Russel in my brief look at game logs. I’m thinking Beasley has a Beasly type of game and most Russel’s usage flows though Edwards and Towns. But don’t let me talk you off him. I’ve been wrong more than right this season so far.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Played in the Olympics too right? Played well if I remember correctly.

Yeah, forgot about that. Played for Australia. Won Bronze with Mills, Ingles, and Thybulle against Doncic.

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

Looks more like a trash time special, doesn’t play in closer games.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

I think he also is one of the few people that could create his own psychopath revenge narrative for this game

This could be the most Pat Bevs thing I have ever read.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Huh. My model is by no means perfect, but I have Beasley at .81 FPPM and Bev at 1.15 FPPM. I understand what you’re saying about Beasley…he’s just not been very good so far, well under 1 FPPM most nights. Beasley seems to stagger more with McDaniels than Russel in my brief look at game logs. I’m thinking Beasley has a Beasly type of game and most Russel’s usage flows though Edwards and Towns. But don’t let me talk you off him. I’ve been wrong more than right this season so far.

Oh, Beasley has been horrible this year. Bev has done well on a ppm basis. I’m more basing this on past years performance + talent, but numbers are numbers even in small samples. Also I don’t think either of us has an issue with the other play today; they both seem good and just different in scope.

• captainwacky

@Yukerboy said...

This could be the most Pat Bevs thing I have ever read.

There’s not a less-likable player in the NBA to me, which is saying something. I love scrappy defenders… but he’s actually not good at defense and is a complete garbage human on the court.

• ifthethunder

Svi Mykhailiuk is starting again, in D.C. Didn’t have him Monday but wished I did.
    ~

• frugal

@Yukerboy said...

Sites I’m looking at are saying McLaughlin starts.
    I honestly think it’s a toss up and both should be hovering around 23 minutes.

Yeah…maybe a split. Pat typically sees 2X the minutes of McLaughlin but we have the minor injury which could result in split minutes or a McLaughlin start.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

There’s not a less-likable player in the NBA to me, which is saying something. I love scrappy defenders… but he’s actually not good at defense and is a complete garbage human on the court.

I hate Pat Bev as a basketball player and a general human, but this is DFS

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Looks more like a trash time special, doesn’t play in closer games.

Normally doesn’t, but he’s a Pop type dude to me.
    I mean, we used to say the same things about Lonnie Walker, Diop, Poeltl, Eubanks….

He’s got a chance to see extended run (for him) already with Poeltl out and with San Antonio playing a Dallas team that is playing 3 games in four days and a B2B here, this one could be a blowout.

I’m just not seeing Thaddeus over 15 minutes today…not saying I see Jock with more than 15 either.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

I hate Pat Bev as a basketball player and a general human, but this is DFS

Oh, yeah – it has nothing to do with whether I think he’s a good play today (which I do) and I never base DFS plays on how I feel about people. Just an aside.

• Cocomilk

@Yukerboy said...

Been eyeing this play all day … better everywhere than Eubanks w way more upside

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

Yeah…maybe a split. Pat typically sees 2X the minutes of McLaughlin but we have the minor injury which could result in split minutes or a McLaughlin start.

The other thing is coaches get goofy sometimes about messing with good role players on the bench.
    For instance, Dean Wade now gets the start, so Osman’s role stays in tact with a bump in minutes.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

The other thing is coaches get goofy sometimes about messing with good role players on the bench.
    For instance, Dean Wade now gets the start, so Osman’s role stays in tact with a bump in minutes.

NM, Bevs starting.

• DirkDigglerz

@ifthethunder said...

Svi Mykhailiuk is starting again, in D.C. Didn’t have him Monday but wished I did.
    ~

Sheesh I have him 80%

• NarrowJ

I’ll have some Dean Wade: https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/dean-wade-highest-dk-points

Also, re: TWolves guards, I’m still going with Beasley here… 32 minutes 16 shot attempts last game…

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

The worst coach in the NBA said Precious has the Center job all locked up.

• mbunner23

Beasley will be chucking for sure.

• chickenmanE

Anyone like jaylan brown?

• captainwacky

@chickenmanE said...

Anyone like jaylan brown?

Hipster parents everywhere do.

• csandbizzle

Anyone got insight into how Mobley handles physicality? Seems like a great spot but Cov and Nurk are no joke.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).