• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• tityBOI

First! Kidding…

I’m leaning on Ant Davis tomorrow against Vuc? Thoughts?

My other forwards would be Ryan Anderson and Julius Randle. Will we see a repeat of Randle’s beasting (or at least close to it) vs Denver’s mostly injured front court?

• freshtodeathx

Second!
    I like both bigs in the Orl NO game!

• tityBOI

If Asik is out, we could see Davis guarding Vuc.

• bmann

Lauvergne’s status moves the needle quite a bit. Jokic is also questionable. One or both being out benefits Faried, Gallo, Barton, Hickson. Too bad it’s the late game.

I think my building blocks are going to be Stein/Koufos, Baze, Barton as far as cheapies go.

• Orty1370

Three names pop up in my lineups…

Jrue, Galli, Mill…can’t get off those three for some reason.

• ashank

Going Lebron, Paul George, and Greg Monroe

• freshtodeathx

@ashank said...

Going Lebron, Paul George, and Greg Monroe

At least one of those guys is playing tonight!!

• jeffreybuckets

Really like Drummond tonight!

What’s everyones thoughts on Gay with cousins out?

• dominicanpapi

@jeffreybuckets said...

Really like Drummond tonight!

What’s everyones thoughts on Gay with cousins out?

I don’t like the matchup. I’m more than likely fading that matchup completely.

There’s no way Harris is guarding Davis right? Harris is their starting 4, Perkins is out IIRC…if Ajinca starts he’ll draw Vuc right?

• ashank

@freshtodeathx said...

At least one of those guys is playing tonight!!

I was looking at Wednesday :/ Confused why people were talking about the brow lol

• golfnross90

I think shroder is a must tonight with Korner and Teague nursing back to 100%

• teachmehowtocutty

First somewhat bad night of year for me and still managed to cash in most 50/50s. Tonight im hoping some denver news comes out early. That game has a juicy ou and pace with some needed updates on injuries.

• crazypaul

Anyone know what the average cash line has been in 50/50’s & Double Ups this season on Draftkings?

• Orty1370

Better question…who is going to be tonight’s JR Smith??? That was a disaster.

• MikeSos760

@crazypaul said...

Anyone know what the average cash line has been in 50/50’s & Double Ups this season on Draftkings?

It depends on the slate. This is for 50/50.

Last night I would say it was between 260 and 270. The night before it was around 240, and the night before that it was around 250.

• ActionJunkie

Odd, neither the GPPs nor huge double-ups look bigger than yesterday for our first real ‘free $ Tuesday’…? Last year every single Tuesday was significantly bigger than the previous Monday.

• MikeSos760

@Orty1370 said...

Better question…who is going to be tonight’s JR Smith??? That was a disaster.

Why would you play JR Smith?

• freshtodeathx

@MikeSos760 said...

Exactly

• jeffreybuckets

Payton/oli/Tobias stack?

• teachmehowtocutty

Wanna play stein but not against memphis. Think paying up for drummond is the route ill go. Marcus morris on fd looks almost too good to be true with his price not going up even with his play.

• shockeyville80

@MikeSos760 said...

Gotta learn the hard way, I know I’ve been there.

Without DeMarcus playing I definitely like Rudy Gay. Fair price and should see some very high usage. Maybe Casspi as a punt if he finds his way into the starting lineup.

Randle against the nuggets will be interesting, but I’m tempering my expectations and exposure. Rookie Rule is in full effect against the nuggets rule (don’t rely on rookies too much, and don’t play too many nuggets). If you can stomach it I could see playing a lot of players from this game, but I’m going to keep my exposure down.

• MikeSos760

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Wanna play stein but not against memphis

If Festus can go above value against Memphis, Stein should be able to hit value with Boogie out, as long as you think he can stay out of foul trouble. Koufos back in Memphis could also be a decent punt.

• Wrx_guy

Lakers fan here. I think faried is going to put up a crazy stat line tonight vs us. My lock for tonight

• kdriskell311

All over Elfrid. Playing Rubio in 90% of my lineups worked nicely last night.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Wrx_guy said...

Lakers fan here. I think faried is going to put up a crazy stat line tonight vs us. My lock for tonight

Not if he only plays 14 mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).