• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• frugal

@AntonioGjonai said...

For those of you who watch the Magic play – would you consider Fournier a decent cash play? Seems like he is getting minutes..

I was tempted, but I think his FPP is boosted by that double OT Thunder game. The matchup tonight would suggest Harris spend more time at the 3 and Gorden at 4 which would in turn cut into his minutes, but who knows…

• cdaus8989

Is fading someone due to potential foul trouble a good play or overthinking?

• BreakingBacon

@Rsmith11 said...

Kobe about to lead me to the promised land!

Bankruptcy?

• millerto

@cdaus8989 said...

Is fading someone due to potential foul trouble a good play or overthinking?

If it works, it’s great thinking. But I don’t think you can predict foul trouble accurately enough to use it.

• mbunner23

Oladipo and Faried or Davis and Gary Harris?

• magusn0va

Bazmore or Fournier

• tim51278

Paul George and Faried or Brow and Casspi?

• strassnerte

Teague, Hill, Rondo, or Mudiay

• magusn0va

^Brow Casspi

^^ Rondo or Mudiay

• soopra

Playing some 50/50s tonight, who’s the least “safe” of these 3 guys: Jimmy Butler, Paul George, Demar Derozan?

• FlashGordon401

@soopra said...

Playing some 50/50s tonight, who’s the least “safe” of these 3 guys: Jimmy Butler, Paul George, Demar Derozan?

DeRozan. Fairly scoring dependent.

• saints19

The Brow/”(player-popup)Jameer Nelson”:/players/jameer-nelson-1049 or Gay/Rondo or Kobe?

• AaronAKG

I can’t decided SG between Will Barton Kentavious Caldwell-Pope or Evan Fournier???

Sadly I’m sure that will be the difference in my LU cashing or not tonight.

Any help?

• osuryanf

Call me crazy but I have a good feeling about tonight. Much, much better than previous slates.

• jaygee9

Blaze or Fournier? The conundrum of the day for me. Blaze has been solid the last two nights and with sefolosha out should get more minutes I would think, but Fournier has the juicer matchup and has been getting solid minutes. thoughts anyone?

• osuryanf

@AaronAKG said...

I can’t decided SG between Will Barton Kentavious Caldwell-Pope or Evan Fournier???

Sadly I’m sure that will be the difference in my LU cashing or not tonight.

Any help?

KCP. He’s the only starter of the ones you mentioned, and he typically gets shots. Their backup 2 man (Meeke) is out.

• AaronAKG

@osuryanf said...

KCP. He’s the only starter of the ones you mentioned, and he typically gets shots. Their backup 2 man (Meeke) is out.

Good looking out thats all I needed.

• osuryanf

@jaygee9 said...

Blaze or Fournier? The conundrum of the day for me. Blaze has been solid the last two nights and with sefolosha out should get more minutes I would think, but Fournier has the juicer matchup and has been getting solid minutes. thoughts anyone?

You doing one lineup or several? I have little exposure to Bazemore, and if I had to pick one straight up I’d take Fournier in GPP.

• magusn0va

@jaygee9 said...

I’m leaning towards Baze since Aaron Gordon is starting to get more time playing time.

• millerto

@AaronAKG said...

I like KCP and Fournier and think it’s just a toss up between em. KCP is probably a better basketball player, but Fournier is feeling it right now.

• mccoolio

Who would argue about not using Cauley-Stein the night after Festus Ezeli did what he did to them?

• millerto

Kinda worried that I have zero Kemba. And have seen nobody mention him. Makes me think he’ll be tonights stud.

• Lionfan22

I’m trying to decide to either go with Manimal, And pair up Butler/DeRozan . Or go with Brow, and punt the other SG spot.

• Limsanity

Better night tonight: Oladipo or DeRozan?

• AaronAKG

@millerto said...

I like KCP and Fournier and think it’s just a toss up between em. KCP is probably a better basketball player, but Fournier is feeling it right now.

Like someone mentioned above I think Fournier #‘s are a bit inflated because of that OT vs. OKC game and Mario Hezonja starting get more mins (Although a SF) I think KCP the better play for me tonight.

KCP gets guaranteed mins and be enough shots for him.

Thanks for the help.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).