• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

anjinca getting zero run..why even start him if you are not going to play him.

• cdaus8989

So done rostering any player on the pelicans. Team is a joke

• karimamin

Brow will go off when I don’t play him. Thus, I’m always going to play him and mess up his career

• teachmehowtocutty

Im done with ad and eric gordon for awhile been burned every time so far this year

• Loveyduvey50

Bulls 3rd string in with 9 min to go, they give up.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn mir came in for 1 minute and then pulled him for portis. Night night time almost.

• yanksfan1

Well at least I didn’t use brow in cash

*checks GPP lineups, he’s in every one

• JJourneay33

New Orleans is horrible. But i also think Orlando is a sneaky good team this year.

• TeamTwerk

@tianyihe said...

If Brow duds again, I think I’m going to be off him for 10-20 games. He played 4 games so far and had pretty good to great matchups in all of them.

Yeah same here. It’s the soft pricing that keeps enticing me to pick him even though something is clearly messed up with team chemistry and not to mention his shot and aggression level

• S7ubs

@karimamin said...

Brow will go off when I don’t play him. Thus, I’m always going to play him and mess up his career

Haha me too. His ceiling is so high I know once I hop off the wagon he will go nuts. If my DFS career is gonna end I’m taking him down with me

• osuryanf

I really, really thought this was the night AD went off. Home game, no one on Orlando who can stop him.

facepalm

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

damn this blowout. Got Batum, Butler and Williams going. FML.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Im done with ad and eric gordon for awhile been burned every time so far this year

At least right now I feel Ish is a problem and is affecting their play

• FlashGordon401

“Anthony might not quite be that guy this year” Gentry told reporters. “Maybe he’s not the guy who shoots 30 times a game or grabs 20 boards. Maybe that’s not what we need this year. We need to become more of a team offense and team defense. It can’t be one guy. I don’t like talking individual numbers, but no, Anthony knows things are a little different this year with what we want.”

Gentry is a f******* moron.

• tianyihe

@osuryanf said...

I really, really thought this was the night AD went off. Home game, no one on Orlando who can stop him.

facepalm

Brow kind of ruined my NBA season so far. I’m up $2200 on nights when Brow didn’t play, I’m down close to $3500 on nights when he did play.

• DntSwtDaTcnq

fournYAY came to dinner tonight hungry

• AaronAKG

And Scene…

Time for me to go look at tomorrows $1 Million Wed NBA MEGA Slam.

Good Luck rest night.

• imjustjoshinya

god what a bad night… no ones going off, everyone is just having a pedestrian night and its killing me! ffs

• smith1051

Brow is horrible right now. Hard to fade him but need to

• TommyWantWingy33

Can’t believe all the blow outs! At least it’s effecting everyone.

• cdaus8989

@FlashGordon401 said...

“Anthony might not quite be that guy this year” Gentry told reporters. “Maybe he’s not the guy who shoots 30 times a game or grabs 20 boards. Maybe that’s not what we need this year. We need to become more of a team offense and team defense. It can’t be one guy. I don’t like talking individual numbers, but no, Anthony knows things are a little different this year with what we want.”

Gentry is a f******* moron.

SMH, if ever in his career they need him to shoot 30 times a game it’s now!

• shark61350

@osuryanf said...

facepalm

Tobias Harris is tricking voters into giving him DPOY.

• S7ubs

Lakers/nuggets have all the gems tonight.

• tianyihe

@shark61350 said...

Tobias Harris is tricking voters into giving him DPOY.

Only if…Jason Smith is guarding AD

• osuryanf

I hate to say it, but I have to start fading Brow. Went all in tonight and a few beautiful lineups are ruined by Anthony Davis (never in a million years thought I’d say that).

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).