• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• JSteele

My AD fade is looking pretty good right now. Who should I play? Koufos or whoever is starting for the Nuggets?

• tianyihe

Here’s a little gem from July, when the world was praising Alvin Gentry’s work with Anthony Davis:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2506802-alvin-gentry-already-proving-hes-right-coach-for-anthony-davis-future

Alvin Gentry told Anthony Davis, “I want you to continue to work and expand your range. You should be a good corner three-point shooter.”

Now, why would you want to turn Anthony Davis into Ryan Anderson?

• th3goat84

Welp, money down the drain tonight ($40) oh well…hopefully can bounce back tomorrow…..

• cdaus8989

Whiteside is Ballin again

• Steroid

Brow still has time to put up some decent stats. At least their behind.

Tonight has blow outs, but now many players going bananas, Westrbook style. Unless that happens in the later games, don’t get to down yet.

• teachmehowtocutty

Never thought evan fournier would be carrying my lineup

• imjustjoshinya

evan fournier and Drummond/Wade here…

• cdaus8989

@Steroid said...

Brow still has time to put up some decent stats. At least their behind.

Tonight has blow outs, but now many players going bananas, Westrbook style. Unless that happens in the later games, don’t get to down yet.

He has half a game left to put up a full game worth of stats.

• imjustjoshinya

like i only have 120pts with 5&4 players so far on dk… like i feel pissed because im not cashing right now.. but i still got players left.. i dont know how to feel with me score.. im more upset then anything

• cdaus8989

Brow/KCP/Anderson have already made it a certainty that I wont even be min cashing tonight

• imjustjoshinya

in my fd im sitting in high 50’s in my 100 player double up.. with 107.. but i still have 4 more players to go..

• CoachTrav

@cdaus8989 said...

Whiteside is Ballin again

GODside is back for good I’d say

• FanFooBaa

Got a LU with only 3 players going so far… Whiteside, Drummond…….. AND Mirotic! Doh!

• HojoAkira

Ryan Anderson and Nikola killing my Drummond and Whiteside lineups

• ginobilisrings

so many blowouts this early on in the season.

• HojoAkira

Ryan Anderson is that one player that has destroyed my best lineup

• hannea74

Go home rotoworld, you’re drunk

• S7ubs

Maybe the Pistons can make a run here and Morris and Drummond eat

• HojoAkira

Hopefully Gallinari goes for 40 tonight, since Ryan Anderson playing like a you know what

• CoachTrav

Hope Miami can go for a run and make this close

• Baal

Anyone have any % on Anthony Davis ownership on the major DK tourneys? I seem to be having some difficulty getting the contest lobbies to load. Thanks in advance!

• millerto

The cha/chi – ind/det lineup I made for an oddball challenge with somebody here is currently destroying the world.

• FanFooBaa

@Baal said...

Anyone have any % on Anthony Davis ownership on the major DK tourneys? I seem to be having some difficulty getting the contest lobbies to load. Thanks in advance!

41.6% in the $300k sharpshooter

• osuryanf

@Baal said...

63% owned in the FD $25 250k.

• S7ubs

Dwight Powell here to save my day!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).