• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

I really could make an all center lineup that I would love tonight.

PG – Cauley Stein
    SG – Drummond
    SF – Whiteside
    PF – Vooch
    C – Kosta
    G – Mahinmi
    F – Horford
    UTL – Gasol

Jefferson, Pachulia, Hibbert ready to go in but can’t make the lineup

please no posting full lineups. I have 7 of the 9 in my lineup already…hehe

• FPFootball

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Playing Gay in most of my line ups, likely the only King I like tonight.

With Boogie out, could we see Rondo crash more and get extra boards, flirt with that Trib-Dub?

• Mvdm56

First glance and I don’t see many cheap options at guard. That’ll make things difficult.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@XxTboneXx said...

What happened to CJ Watson? Does he ever get any PT?

No. He was only getting minutes in preseason because Payton was out.

• FPFootball

@TheRealJosh5 said...

Looking for a punt Guard, leaning towards Terrence Ross, anyone like Ross

Averaging just over a FP/Min past two games, at $3,400 on DK I am intrigued.

• millerto

Hey Panthers we’re tied 1-1 now. Let’s come up with some dumb challenge again tonight to break the tie.

• millerto

@FPFootball said...

With Boogie out, could we see Rondo crash more and get extra boards, flirt with that Trib-Dub?

I am ALL OVER Rondo tonight.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@slpanthers24 said...

please no posting full lineups. I have 7 of the 9 in my lineup already…hehe

I actually saw that and almost hit delete, lol. :)

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

Hey Panthers we’re tied 1-1 now. Let’s come up with some dumb challenge again tonight to break the tie.

Good game Miller. I changed my other lineup that had 291 for the one I put against you. Ill set up a match and we can decide as the day goes on what to do. Vacation week for me so I’m in office all day getting research done for tonight and tomorrow. Up to 18 entries in the big one.

• Green_Ranger_91

Really think Rudy Gay can be avoided tonight. SF is pretty stacked on this slate. I think you can go with Marcus Morris and Nick Batum in better matchups. Only player from SAC that I can see myself rostering tonight is Casspi. I think Stein is a high risk/high reward play. But I think Drummond/Jefferson/Vucivic are in better matchups at the center position. Anyone like Jordan Clarkson? I think there is some recency bias with Randle. I don’t see him putting up another monster game tonight.

• GMen813

I was looking at Clarkson cause he gets minutes at the SG for Lakers. Denver seems to be ranked near the bottom in defending 2’s (in a small sample size).

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bhdevault said...

I actually saw that and almost hit delete, lol. :)

lol..it’s actually not a bad lineup.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@GMen813 said...

I was looking at Clarkson cause he gets minutes at the SG for Lakers. Denver seems to be ranked near the bottom in defending 2’s (in a small sample size).

I hear ya on clarkston but watching the lakers the last couple of games I see Clarkston as being a little bit lost out there. Russell playing the point and Kobe shooting whenever he touches it is lowering both JC floor and ceiling.

• doug22176

Koufos/Harris or Cauley Stein/ Morris?

• ItzJamesFTW

Darrell Arthur gonna win someone a GPP tonight.

• tr_baskin

@millerto said...

I am ALL OVER Rondo tonight.

Same here.

• ItzJamesFTW

Also anyone asking Koufos or WCS — Revenge tilts it to the KOOF.

• GMen813

@slpanthers24 said...

I hear ya on clarkston but watching the lakers the last couple of games I see Clarkston as being a little bit lost out there. Russell playing the point and Kobe shooting whenever he touches it is lowering both JC floor and ceiling.

That is true. I was watching a bit of the Lakers this past week and was amazed at how many bad shots Kobe took. They can’t seem to defend anyone either (103, 132 and 112 points given up to three of the bottom half West teams). I loaded up on Nuggets tonight (Mudiay, Danillio Faried) for that reason.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Haven’t hit real big yet for NBA but 3 straight days of withdrawing money feels good. Saving my best hit for tomorrow.

• xHotLineBlingx

It’s gonna be a Pachulia Night I’m feeling it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@GMen813 said...

That is true. I was watching a bit of the Lakers this past week and was amazed at how many bad shots Kobe took. They can’t seem to defend anyone either (103, 132 and 112 points given up to three of the bottom half West teams). I loaded up on Nuggets tonight (Mudiay, Danillio Faried) for that reason.

I’m still skeptical of Denver right now. Hopefully the injured players are out so it is easier to pick.

• cdaus8989

Liking Mudiay Tonight to have the best game of his young career against LA, possibly with low ownership rates due to his last 2 games, espscially last game.

• IronMonkey415

Could be a night for PRIME Deron to emerge again.

• TheRealJosh5

I wanna play Payton so bad tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).