• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -3.5 ) at Charlotte ( 3.5 ) —- T: 193
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 196
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 5 ) at Detroit ( -5 ) —- T: 201
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -5 ) at Sacramento ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( -1 ) at LA Lakers ( 1 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• HojoAkira

I won $78.80 today, thank you Gallo, Ryan Anderson my ass.

• GMen813

@ssmfour said...

#math

Lol yup I definitely deserved that. Can’t believe I missed it

• tonytone1908

Took 81st in the shot. Finally. 110th I think as well and 18/25 entries cashed. Finally remembered my strategy from last year. Gotta lock in my favorite 4 guys. My core did well tonight. Few value picks here and then turned into a solid night. Just in time for tomorrow. Wish I did 50 LU’s tonight. Tomorrow I will again for sure.

• deebarizo

My best lineup scored 346.70 with Wade.

• KRD227

@gnoixiak said...

Yay! Lets all get pumped!

Took down first in the Yahoo tourney and 3rd on draftkings: Net 15k tonight the dream is real! :D

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/13435109?uc=202665661

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/196209/9341233

Grind on and Good Luck!

Nice job man! Congrats!!

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

10 games tomorrow, and 8 have spreads between 6-9.5

Picking the games that end up being real close will be half the battle.

• twohitta

@tonytone1908 said...

Took 81st in the shot. Finally. 110th I think as well and 18/25 entries cashed. Finally remembered my strategy from last year. Gotta lock in my favorite 4 guys. My core did well tonight. Few value picks here and then turned into a solid night. Just in time for tomorrow. Wish I did 50 LU’s tonight. Tomorrow I will again for sure.

Seems like a good strategy as long as the core hits. Might try that tomorrow. Congrats

• tonytone1908

@twohitta said...

Seems like a good strategy as long as the core hits. Might try that tomorrow. Congrats

I had Gallo, Faried, and Lowry in everything. First two seemed pretty safe minutes wise because of injuries and they are per minute monsters. Lowry had a slow start but finished off nicely for me. Drummond in half my lineups helped immensely. What I love about the guy is he misses twice, gets both rebounds, then dunks it. So for every basket he makes he gets at least 2 rebounds first. It’s crappy play but it’s lovely for fantasy!

• tonytone1908

Screw it, I’m doing 100 LU’s in the shot tomorrow. I’m taking that sucker down. I can feel it.

• tityBOI

AD killed me today. Even though I got good value from my punts: will barton / jeremy lamb
    Also, honestly didn’t see that Faried outburst. WHY?!

• jtwfantasy

@tityBOI said...

AD killed me today. Even though I got good value from my punts: will barton / jeremy lamb
    Also, honestly didn’t see that Faried outburst. WHY?!

They don’t called Faried the Manimal for nothing. When he doesn’t have back issues he can takeover a game on the boards. 45 fantasy point performance are not uncommon especially against opponents like the Lakers. He was held back last year by his now replaced head coach.

• tityBOI

Exactly. Why I didn’t see that coming is beyond me. He was up against Randle and Hibbert. Plus all the Denver Cs were injured.

• WuChef1986

@jtwfantasy said...

They don’t called Faried the Manimal for nothing. When he doesn’t have back issues he can takeover a game on the boards. 45 fantasy point performance are not uncommon especially against opponents like the Lakers. He was held back last year by his now replaced head coach.

Kenneth is a absolute BEAST!!!!!.. What a fun matchup that was with Randle ( Kenneth as gettig the better of it ) until Randle left for some reason……..

also love my Powell and Lou Will punts !!!!!!

• th3goat84

I’ve won money twice this NBA season (last night and on Sunday) and both times its been freaking Lou Williams that has done it!

If Lou Williams somehow gets on this board and reads this, I love you Lou! Can I take you on a date? No Homo

• djjimmyjames

I won $800 off $4.25 in entry fees. Not a bad night. I am glad basketball is back.

• millerto

@tityBOI said...

Exactly. Why I didn’t see that coming is beyond me. He was up against Randle and Hibbert. Plus all the Denver Cs were injured.

I didn’t see it because he played like hot sweaty garbage the last game. Pulled Faried last minute when I kept seeing that big Q next to his name and couldn’t find any updates.

Not too bad cause I pivoted to Randle in most lineups and Gallo in others, but it still costs me some money.

• tr_baskin

@millerto said...

I didn’t see it because he played like hot sweaty garbage the last game. Pulled Faried last minute when I kept seeing that big Q next to his name and couldn’t find any updates.

Not too bad cause I pivoted to Randle in most lineups and Gallo in others, but it still costs me some money.

Yep, pulled faried for the same reason you did. All my research pointed to him having a good night until that Q scared me off. otherwise i didnt do too bad.

• millerto

And last game I rostered him, we were all saying “man he doesn’t look right” “is his back that bad” “no energy” “wow, he doesn’t even care”

I didn’t wanna sit through that with a lineup already approaching 300.

• Agent47

Managed 310.5 in the $1 And One on DK without Lowry and with a letdown from Rudy Gay and a smaller letdown from Randle (I was expecting him to get in the 35-40 fpts. range). Still doubled my small investment for the night overall, so I’ll take it! Congratulations to all the big winners!

• Agent47

And I had Scola on my list at PF, too, but just couldn’t convince myself to put him in. Hope to learn from that.

• djjimmyjames

I played Scola as well. I like any PF vs. Dal it seems.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).