7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) —- T: 193.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 4.5 ) at Detroit ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Milwaukee ( -3 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -2 ) at Atlanta ( 2 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -3.5 ) at Chicago ( 3.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -7.5 ) at Utah ( 7.5 ) —- T: 201.5
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Sacramento ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at LA Clippers ( -7 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/321303471?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• Psik

@monarch said...

Was burned badly by Melo last night. I like Dirk tonight but am terrified of a late scratch.

I’m also on Dirk atm, but not seeing any reason for a late scratch (in saying this though, I’m not looking that hard :P)
    I believe the last time he was rested was on a 2nd night of a b2b, they played on Saturday, so should be normal game for him.

• Kujayhawk20659

Bayless/mayo minutes? Can we begin to guess what they will be today?

• beechball_45424

@Kujayhawk20659 said...

Bayless/mayo minutes? Can we begin to guess what they will be today?

There is upside in rostering them but I don’t play with fire like that.

• pnct0303

@millerto said...

Man I just like everything about this Hou/Det game. Then I see Vegas has it at 197? Seems like it should be higher.

Vegas opened at 198 – still the 3rd lowest on tonight’s slate….

• pbr713

McCollum, Wade or Bradley? Leaning towards the first

• millerto

@beechball_45424 said...

I’m not sure what you guys are seeing in the 50/50 lines that make you think that GPP lines are lower. The GPP lines are about 50% higher since only the top 25% or higher place in those formats. What am I missing? The only thing that makes the lines closer is that more “pros” play cash games, which artificially inflate the cash line???

Not sure where you see gpp cash lines 50% higher than 50/50’s. Here’s some of my recent lines I pulled from FD.

11/23/15 – 50k single entry $1 – dribbler – cash line – 294.7 min – 295 won $2.50
    11/23/15 – two different $1 – 50/50’s cash line was 276 and 283.

11/22/15 – 30K dribbler – cash line 305.9
    11/22/15 – 50/50 – 3 different leagues cash line – 293 – 296

11/20/15 – 40k dribbler – cash line 282
    11/20/15 – 3 different 50/50s – cash line 265-275
    11/20/15 – 3 different h2h’s – cash line 276 – 290

• kobe23

@10Beers said...

but it seems safe to roll with him tonight.

Cheers, I’ll lock him in. If he doesn’t show up ill hold it against ya lol j/k

• mabrla

Basically 50/50’s are not a safe insurance policy to make back your GPP money. Seems like the pros are loading tons of good lineups there raising the line.

If you run the same LU in a GPP and 50/50 the odds it falls in the ~10 point difference for insurance is so low you might as well only run GPP as 2.5x with upside other than 2x w/o it.

• dominicanpapi

@noddy said...

And those 10 lineups would be identical?

If you’re doing multiple entry GPPs, a) watch your bankroll and b) start with a core of about 5-6 guys and then mix and match the other 3 or 4 guys. Yesterday I was all in on Capela, then switched it out to Biyombo b/c he was cheaper and allowed me to fit more studs. I also had Warren in one lineup, but had Hollis-Jefferson in everything else. It’s shit like that that’s irritating lol.

Also late slate GPPs are basically cash games, everyone is going to be over 50% owned, just gotta find that one guy.

• chiwork

Tough night. Its essentially going to come down to paying up for one top tier guy max then finding 2 or 3 punts. Its a feast or famine night

• Nickvas08

Lock in Green, Mayo, Bayless, Capella and then win everything.

• Cityworkout

@chiwork said...

Tough night. Its essentially going to come down to paying up for one top tier guy max then finding 2 or 3 punts. Its a feast or famine night

No, you have some quality options at various price points.

Also how are Bayless and Mayo not good cash plays? Bayless is probably the better cash play but if Mayo continues to get this many minutes and he is only 4k on DK tell me how he is not a solid play? How many guards under 5k can play 35+ mins?

• TakeTheOver

Unless there is late news, seems like little value at C and PF. I like Monroe vs Denver tonight.

• Sax0

First time really playing NBA for a full season this year, with the intent of building a bankroll. I play on DK, showing a small profit in cash games so far and I think I’m ready for GPP exposure. From the sounds of things, I guess I should have been doing this earlier, with the whole 50/50 vs GPP cash line discussion. I’ve been playing about $25/night in DK cash, if I usually only focus on one lineup per slate, should I go the JimFred way and play the $5 High Five with that lineup as well? Like JimFred, I’m not too interested in making multiple lineups and competing against them as well.

• MarcusEffect

@Sports312 said...

No, you have some quality options at various price points.

Also how are Bayless and Mayo not good cash plays? Bayless is probably the better cash play but if Mayo continues to get this many minutes and he is only 4k on DK tell me how he is not a solid play? How many guards under 5k can play 35+ mins?

They are inconsistent is where I think part of the issue lies, but when you are shelling out such little money for both of them I tend to agree that they are not bad cash plays at all.

• BSmoove15

Durant looks like the play on DK

• mrshhhh

What is GPP?

• mstunnabro

All over this Denver game

• BSmoove15

Probably going to fade Draymond in the majority of my Gpps. I feel like he will be over owned and he has a tough matchup.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@mabrla said...

Basically 50/50’s are not a safe insurance policy to make back your GPP money. Seems like the pros are loading tons of good lineups there raising the line.

If you run the same LU in a GPP and 50/50 the odds it falls in the ~10 point difference for insurance is so low you might as well only run GPP as 2.5x with upside other than 2x w/o it.

I’ve seen the well known pros in the $5 and above on fanduel. Not so much in the $1 and $2.

I think with the cheap GPPs people take more risks and throw more darts which helps lower the payline.

I am leaning towards going strictly with GPPs over the next 30 days. I may lower my daily play just a bit while doing so.

• goblue84

Anyone like LMA at 6,600 on DK?

• svgradinjan

Koufos vs Zaza?

• xHotLineBlingx

It’s Bald Head D-Will time again locking up my 35 fantasy points.

• BSmoove15

@goblue84 said...

Anyone like LMA at 6,600 on DK?

I like him. I think the Bulls size will translate into more minutes for Aldridge. They also traded the dude for Tyrus Thomas on draft night lol.

• Cityworkout

You have Capela at 5100 on DK and Zaza at 5900. Zaza has been consistent and can get 35+ DK. I do like Monroe but he is higher priced than Zaza.

Any opinions on Dray? Dray playing Utah but two straight triple doubles, at 7700 on DK he can get 40-50+ DK pts and probably closer to 50 if he goes for another triple double.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).