7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Chicago ( -10 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 192
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dmh1184

Is Stuckey a decent value for 3900 at Portland? He had his minutes increased to 25-30 with PG and Miles out. Put up 21 and 31 fppg in his last two.

Thinking about him or Troy Williams.

• Brandon23

@frugal said...

+1. Looks like a bunch of folks will be chasing Westbrook and Wall paired with a budget Memphis guard. I’m looking at the Miami guards, Bledsoe, Beal, and Lavine on Yahoo with a glance over at Jennings if I need some real salary relief (though I do like Harrison more with the Carter news). Going way more balanced than I normally do tonight.

Bledsoe, Lavine also high on my projections. For whatever reason my projections have Beal just ahead of Tyler Johnson so I will probably steer clear of him tonight.

• marino4ever

@coachearnest said...

At what price do you start fading Westbrook?

I’ve been thinking about that… And I think the answer is fluid. It’s slate dependent. With 10 games, a ton of great match ups, and potential value all over the place, this is a good slate to fade, IMO. It also depends on the site… For example, on Yahoo, his price went up from 56 to 57. He’s a must play still. On DK, he’s an insta fade for me. I can’t make a decent roster with him.

Then again, what do I know?

• dopeshushi61

@slpanthers24 said...

Well no model can be judge off one play going bad. I say lol at your post more than his model.

Agreed

• Scottjmark

@slpanthers24 said...

Well no model can be judge off one play going bad. I say lol at your post more than his model.

Dom Twam also had Crawford as his highest guard in his model last night and he didn’t do anything. I think he gives us useless info.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@loutheitalian said...

So which Memphis guys do we target Troy Williams Tony Allen jamychael green or jarell Martin?

Troy Williams and I also like Baldwin IV with second unit at min price on DK

• marino4ever

Couple of questions….

1). Can anyone tell me about Ed Davis and Portland? The last time they played IND, Davis scored 30 plus. Were there any special circumstances or conditions?

2). What’s going on with Ricky Rubio min? His gamelogs vs. NYK were amazing last season. But he’s not getting 35 min anymore for some reason… Anyone know what’s happening up in Minnesota?

• dopeshushi61

@Scottjmark said...

Dom Twam also had Crawford as his highest guard in his model last night and he didn’t do anything. I think he gives us useless info.

Highest in his model doesn’t mean he’s garunteed to do good. That game was supposed to be a blowout and it went to double ot. Dom gives us good educated into rather than your useless shit taking up this space.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Scottjmark said...

I don’t agree or disagree with that. I’m just saying NBA is very volatile and unless you max entry you will always have bad picks that were in great spots. I don’t see him giving totally useless info. Just take it for whatever you feel might help your thought process.

• Brandon23

@marino4ever said...

Couple of questions….

1). Can anyone tell me about Ed Davis and Portland? The last time they played IND, Davis scored 30 plus. Were there any special circumstances or conditions?

2). What’s going on with Ricky Rubio min? His gamelogs vs. NYK were amazing last season. But he’s not getting 35 min anymore for some reason… Anyone know what’s happening up in Minnesota?

T-Wolves fan here so I watch all of their games. The wolves really struggle to get guys to score points outside of Lavine, Wiggins, and Towns. They have been going to Tyus Jones at the end of games because he has been playing well and adds a lot to the offense. I don’t think Thibs is going about this the right way, but that is what’s happening.

Tyus really needs to come off the bench for about 8-10 minutes in the first half and second half as well. Play him alongside Dunn if you are really concerned about developing Dunn at this point, but we need Tyus’s offense off the bench.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Evan Turner is someone that keeps getting into more of my lineups.

• portis21

Who do you guys like at FD SG for 5k or under? I feel like there’s some good options , Lou, KCP, Josh Richardson – but can’t decide on one

• JimmyDick85

@Scottjmark said...

Crawford was a good play that just didn’t pan out – it’s the risk you take with those lower priced guys. Played 35 minutes against a weak team and took 15 shot (3rd most on the team behind Reddick and CP3), they just weren’t falling for him last night…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brandon23 said...

T-Wolves fan here so I watch all of their games. The wolves really struggle to get guys to score points outside of Lavine, Wiggins, and Towns. They have been going to Tyus Jones at the end of games because he has been playing well and adds a lot to the offense. I don’t think Thibs is going about this the right way, but that is what’s happening.

Tyus really needs to come off the bench for about 8-10 minutes in the first half and second half as well. Play him alongside Dunn if you are really concerned about developing Dunn at this point, but we need Tyus’s offense off the bench.

I mentioned it earlier but I think this group of players will struggle with Thibs and the control freak he is .

• Ty127

Who are the value plays today?

• dopeshushi61

@portis21 said...

Who do you guys like at FD SG for 5k or under? I feel like there’s some good options , Lou, KCP, Josh Richardson – but can’t decide on one

I like tony Allen a lot because of injuries, secondary I would say Rodney stucky. He’s getting close to 30 mins and has potential to go off especially without George and miles

• Cocomilk

@Rachelynn51912 said...

How much did Dan win last night?

• frugal

@Brandon23 said...

Bledsoe, Lavine also high on my projections. For whatever reason my projections have Beal just ahead of Tyler Johnson so I will probably steer clear of him tonight.

Beal is a situation where I’m looking at his trend and expecting his performance to exceed projections. He’s hit 45+ YFP in 4 of his last 5. Hard to ignore that upside despite the matchup.

• deerosa

@slpanthers24 said...

Evan Turner is someone that keeps getting into more of my lineups.

I can never get him right :(

• rules316

@dopeshushi61 said...

Highest in his model doesn’t mean he’s garunteed to do good. That game was supposed to be a blowout and it went to double ot. Dom gives us good educated into rather than your useless shit taking up this space.

+1 and the fact he has hit on a bunch of random names too. Holmes the other day just to name one. Usually random ass names no one is looking at. The models are not some magic DFS atm machines. They point you in a direction. As the human, you need to understand that once that BK/LA game was kept close, the model becomes irrelevant. If your theory was blowout, then Crawford and Speights would have thrived according to models. Simple as that.

• millerto

@djcory27 said...

Rose is going against Thibs today, who he despises. I’m expecting a max effort big game out of him tonight.

Thibs is going against Rose today, who he despises. Just sayin

• rules316

^ Rose revenge game vs old coach narrative?

• JimmyDick85

@rules316 said...

+1 and the fact he has hit on a bunch of random names too. Holmes the other day just to name one. Usually random ass names no one is looking at. The models are not some magic DFS atm machines. They point you in a direction. As the human, you need to understand that once that BK/LA game was kept close, the model becomes irrelevant. If your theory was blowout, then Crawford and Speights would have thrived according to models. Simple as that.

I really hope the Sixers continue to baby Embiid so Holmes stays cheap and we have an automatic PF punt available on games where Embiid sits…

• dreusche

@dmh1184 said...

Is Stuckey a decent value for 3900 at Portland? He had his minutes increased to 25-30 with PG and Miles out. Put up 21 and 31 fppg in his last two.

Thinking about him or Troy Williams.

Stuckey is a pretty good punt if you need one tonight IMO. Fast paced game and Blazers have given up some big games to scoring guards off the bench.

• Dfspacman

Anyone on Zach Lavine??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.