7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Chicago ( -10 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 192
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yeoman

@jmac1204 said...

Ok so who is Pop resting tonight? Any guesses?

He put himself on a minutes limitation and Becky Hammon’s going to take over in the third quarter.

• Pitch120

Friend of mine works at arena. Said hed be stunned if they played given court

• jmac1204

@rayjay43 said...

surely if a game is called off the competition if off right?

Nope read the rules…just like a ppd in baseball

• rayjay43

do we fade the game now, not much time to reshuffle everything

• Beirnej1

@zombiekopitar said...

If the game is postponed before lock then you wouldn’t get a refund, after lock then it’s more in question and up to the user to contact them…..at least that’s how it is with DFS baseball

Well shit, considering I was almost off that game full until the Embiid news ….I guess it’s now upgraded to full fade with potential of backfire.

That’s how it is in DFS baseball? Since when? What site?
    You get 0’s for a rained out game

• chronoxiong

What are Kevin Roth’s thoughts on the Sixers/Kings game? Is he rating it an Orange/Yellow?

• bhr1989

I feel for the lads who are working and can’t check late news and think they are safe to go with Cousins.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Like NBA isnt insane enough, now I have to change teams based on a potential PPD.

• WestCrook1

@chronoxiong said...

What are Kevin Roth’s thoughts on the Sixers/Kings game? Is he rating it an Orange/Yellow?

LOL

• BeardedWonder

What if this was a ploy to get ownership off Embiid and Cousins and those who keep them will actually end up winning!

• Zechariah215

Im watching the pregame show, they said this has been going on for over an hour now. Not looking good.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@bhr1989 said...

I feel for the lads who are working and can’t check late news and think they are safe to go with Cousins.

I can change my lineups when im working, but did not get this news sent to my phone. Glad im home today.

• danbutakov26

Uhhhhh, wtf are we gunna do with 12 mins to lock if that game is not a go

• Yacht67

Porziniigs or turner?

• duxaosm

IF its postponed after lock, there are no refunds, SEE TWolves Spurs from like 3 years ago when a generator started to over heat and smoke filled the building. Game cancelled, 0 pts. awarded, you lose, good day sir.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@danbutakov26 said...

Fade, just fade.

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 1 minute ago

Game note: Kings-76ers unlikely to start on time if played. Being decided whether game delayed/postponed.

Soo much whatt

• wlynch82

@danbutakov26 said...

Get those guys out of your lineup?

• frozenleafz

need some news on Milsap…

• JimmyDick85

Wow. Felt great with all my lineups before this, now a mad scramble. Had Sergio/Embiid/DMC in most of them…

• csandbizzle

Not starting on time = full fade for me I don’t need that risk

• zombiekopitar

@Beirnej1 said...

That’s how it is in DFS baseball? Since when? What site?
    You get 0’s for a rained out game

That’s what I was meaning.

You won’t get a refund and the zero’s are scored.
    I was saying if it happens to get postponed right after lock you might be able to whine and get some tickets back but it’s not for sure.

• brent83

Is millsap playing?

• FoothillsFlash

Guess I have to pivot off Boogie. Robert Parish should dominate Drummond tonight. That leaves plenty of salary left to upgrade to Shawn Kemp, who’ll run all over Washington. And Charles Barkley should be good for 20+ boards at home against the Hawks – might stack him with Dan Majerle.

• IronMonkey415

Sixers executive are having a meeting

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).