7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Chicago ( -10 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 192
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• wlynch82

Ugh, my whole Andrew Harrison fade strategy was based on his 27% FG going into the game. Starts off 3-4 with 2 3’s of course.

• tsteeves

Josh Richardson not playing, ugh what a night

• whitemamba86

yea do i get a refund on my embiid serg cousins stacks hoping dk does…. if they dont that would be bad business. imagine all the people playing in higher stakes losing 25,000 or something cause of that

• Beckhams3Fingers

He wasn’t, but he was still on the radar big-time tonight with Conley gone. Starting or not, he was going to see solid minutes. Great value. Definitely paying off right now.

• castaway1

Highly unlikely they play tomorrow afternoon because there’s a concert in the building tomorrow night and it would set the Sixers up for back-to-back-to-back games.

• madmanjayWV

@Pointgiven said...

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 50s50 seconds ago
    Scoring note: 76ers-Kings game won’t be rescheduled for Thursday, so no points will count on DK or FanDuel.

Kind of hard to play a game when there is a concert….
    No reason for anyone to have had players in that game. The news was out like an hour before hand that it was in danger. Not sure why people didn’t change their lineups.

• kgcriswell

MLB games always get cancelled or delayed for weather and you never get a refund so I don’t see how you expect one for NBA. Sucks but you always take a chance of players getting late scratches and you still play them and dont get a refund either

• mabrla

Not the best night to pass out after work and sleep through lock……

On the bright side, I played Millsap too so I was dead anyways.

I’m at least going to tell myself that bc Millsap was a placeholder barring news close to lock.

• mbyrd75

@madmanjayWV said...

Kind of hard to play a game when there is a concert….
    No reason for anyone to have had players in that game. The news was out like an hour before hand that it was in danger. Not sure why people didn’t change their lineups.

Yeah some of us have to work late sometimes. Blanket statements like that are pretty stupid.

• dogplayer

The way things are starting I’m gonna need a 260 or less cash line

• whitemamba86

what source did u know this an hour before lock ?

• tarheelsrule44

RWB can’t hit shit tonight.

• Yeoman

@zombiekopitar said...

He wasn’t announced as a start until after lock right, or did I miss something?

Official announcement was after lock but that was the speculation all day.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Thanks for making me feel better LOL!

• RobertoTomba

@tsteeves said...

Josh Richardson not playing, ugh what a night

Josh Richardson (ankle) will warm up with the intent to play against the Nuggets on Wednesday.
    He was spotted on the training table and was getting treatment. It’s only a “slightly tweaked ankle” for Richardson, so he should be good to go. He’ll be busy on the wing tonight with Justise Winslow (wrist) and Dion Waiters (groin) out tonight. Nov 30 – 7:41 PM
    Source: Heat on Twitter

• jeffgo33

Every god damn time I roster Zach Levine he no-shows WTFucking Fuck!

• Dfspacman

What’s Muscala’s price?

• Ty127

This guy Zach Levine doing nothing

• mattyice522

Did Lavine get hurt or something what are you guys taking about its 7 minutes in

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like a floor night for westbrook.

Good thing his floor is 60.

• dogplayer

A Zach Lavine sighting!

• BustNutz

Wizards and Thunder playing the sloppiest basketball I have ever seen

• castaway1

@rebkell said...

Well might as well spread all the gossip, the Sacramento sideline announcer said from an anon source that is wasn’t just condensation, it was something else….. something they had never had to deal with before … this is total insanity …

Sixers’ announcers said from the start that it wasn’t condensation but some sort of “film” on the court that wasn’t water. Maybe it was treated with something it shouldn’t have been and they couldn’t get it off? They obviously couldn’t mop it up because there were 50 people, including Boogie, out there trying.

• SzymonK

Winning $18550

• choppadown

Not sure if this was posted yet, am a few pages behind but this message is up on FD “The 76ers-Kings game has been delayed for an undetermined period of time, though they are still trying to play the game tonight. In the event that it is postponed, players from that game will still receive their points if it is played tomorrow, 12/1. If it is played any date after that, all players from that game will score 0 points for tonight’s contests.”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).