7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Chicago ( -10 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 192
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

Well thad young really took a crap on my night.

Instead of being about a $100 profitable night it would have been about $500 with just an average showing by Thadius Young.

• Dirt_Lavert

Highest score on DK? I saw 384. Could’ve been higher tho

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Don’t think I had anyone just hit value. Either went nuts, or did god awful.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Highest score on DK? I saw 384. Could’ve been higher tho

379 won the big $3 GPP….so im sure whoever scored 384 is pissed they didn’t enter………..

• jmac1204

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Congrats! :D

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

• BBWC_10

Is it me or are the payouts way too top heavy, In the FD shot for instance 1st place is 50K which is awesome but if you come in 11th you get 1K. There are 137K entries and for a few points you get crushed. At one point tonight I was +6800, because of the Booker screwing i’m +650. Not that I’m complaining about a good profit but as I dropped position by position you take a beaten.

• Dirt_Lavert

@walkoff9 said...

379 won the big $3 GPP….so im sure whoever scored 384 is pissed they didn’t enter………..

Straight up. That was in the daily dollar haha. Good for $150 when it could’ve been so much more.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/33691387?uc=588287538

• ASalvaro

congrats! thats awesome

• Dirt_Lavert

@BBWC_10 said...

Is it me or are the payouts way too top heavy, In the FD shot for instance 1st place is 50K which is awesome but if you come in 11th you get 1K. There are 137K entries and for a few points you get crushed. At one point tonight I was +6800, because of the Booker screwing i’m +650. Not that I’m complaining about a good profit but as I dropped position by position you take a beaten.

Fanduel the payouts are concentrated higher to the top. DK less so.

• ASalvaro

i have a question..on DK when you win big amounts like $50,000 or $20,000 etc..do they still put it all in your paypal account or when it’s that big they just send a check..

• WestCrook1

Thanks Thad Young

• Manyak

Cashed out 2000$, got 3rd place in the 9$ entry and like 59th in the 4$. I’m happy, but is it wrong being pissed knowing it woulda been 40k if westie didn’t go OT?

• jmac1204

@ASalvaro said...

i have a question..on DK when you win big amounts like $50,000 or $20,000 etc..do they still put it all in your paypal account or when it’s that big they just send a check..

I’ll let you know if I ever hit one

• Dirt_Lavert

@Manyak said...

Cashed out 2000$, got 3rd place in the 9$ entry and like 59th in the 4$. I’m happy, but is it wrong being pissed knowing it woulda been 40k if westie didn’t go OT?

Better not to think of it. You got some good scratch! Congrats man! Enjoy it :D

• Manyak

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Better not to think of it. You got some good scratch! Congrats man! Enjoy it :D

I guess, thanks man

• Dirt_Lavert

All in all I almost played Jamal Murray over Wes Matthews at the last second with the scrambling. Considering myself lucky tonight.

Also finished 297 and 300 was the next cash down! :D Lillard and co came out at the perfect time. That really saved me by a hair.

• PujolsJunkie

Avoided the Sixers game but the changes I made getting Embiid out led me to Bogut, which was fine. Unfortunately it also led me to spending up from Memphis value to Lavine. I found a way to have Drummond, luck out with OT for Westbrook, get 7x from Bogut, and my end result was missing my double up cash line by a few points, turning $1700 into literally $2 – the true kick in the nuts will be when DK sends the “You’ve Won!” email in a bit.

• BBWC_10

So are the games final on DK and FD or will the SAC/PHI game be added in tomorrow?

• Dirt_Lavert

@BBWC_10 said...

So are the games final on DK and FD or will the SAC/PHI game be added in tomorrow?

They’re done. The game most likely won’t occur tmr so no points added

• WestCrook1

Before Sac/PHI news I had Schroeder. Smh

• cgg716

They wire you the money

• Manyak

One question, why were towns and Harrison so low owned today?

• Dirt_Lavert

How can anyone ever confidently roll out Jokic? 10% owned. With Gallo back and that mess of a Malone rotation its a freaking dart I can never hit. Just avoid the Nugs completely if it’s not a short slate. Nurkic and Jokic always kill me when I roster them haha

• asapholster

lost $28 tonight, pretty rough go – but like $15 of that had boogie or embiid so i was doomed

butler didnt perform too well, and dwight was a rough pick too

i’ll bounce back tomorrow

some wild games tonight though, a guy hit 405 on FD in a tournament I was in

• Dirt_Lavert

@Manyak said...

One question, why were towns and Harrison so low owned today?

Because I am dumb (and similar players) lol

I had Troy Williams for some exposure but I was so caught up in the other PGs I overlooked the easy value on the short bench. They love Harrison and he’s been getting better and better. Would’ve had him if I ran more lus.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).