7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 11.5 ) at Toronto ( -11.5 ) —- T: 195.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10 ) at Chicago ( -10 ) —- T: 212
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 3.5 ) at Minnesota ( -3.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Okla City ( -6 ) —- T: 212
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -9 ) at Dallas ( 9 ) —- T: 192
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -5.5 ) at Phoenix ( 5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 204
    10:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dfscurt

Vince Carter out tonight. Low priced Memphis guys percentage just got higher

• dominicanpapi

@ripking said...

2 swerves in Gpp dk
    Horford for embid
    Dame for wall
    Thoughts?

Like it. I actually have Plumlee as my center, but I definitely have Lillard in a few lineups. Like I said earlier, it wouldn’t shock me if the focus is on Wall and Westbrook. For a GPP, Lillard is in a perfect spot.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Pointgiven said...

Or on something…

J/K perfect GPP play for tonight…

If you play the three of them together, Wiggins, Schroeder and Booker I get a third of your winnings..lol!!

• asapholster

cant seem to settle on a lineup

but i like thad young, portland cant do a thing against PF

also like lavine, sg vs knicks is always good, and rondo seems like good value w wade out

• CaldwellTylerusng94

Any news on Koufos? Model is telling me to play him w/ Butler, rondo, and wade… ofcourse i can still fit another Solid play and a couple of mid level guys… anyways, can someone either talk me out of this, or give me a reason to keep Koufos?

• southernflyers9

My buddy thinks Gasol doesnt play that much tonight plus being a blowout. Thoughts?

• Badfish781

Koufos because Boogie has a broken finger. Played through it last game though.

• Brandon23

All the Miami guards tonight – Dragic, Tyler Johnson and Josh Richardson. High paced game against Denver who can’t defend guards, yes please. Can’t believe people aren’t talking about these guys with Waiters out.

• Garym34

About lastnight… I wagered the most money than i have ever bet in 1 night $700 The reason for me going so high lastnight was because i thought everything was perfect on my lineup left over salary was even at 0 So by halftime of the early games i was down to 5 players ejections injuries you name it. My other 5 guys finished with at least 5x value i had the right players like my gut told me and then the next thing i knew i had barely over a half team left. This was cash games. That hurt the bank roll

• cfitz19

$6,000 left at center on DK, do i roll with Plumlee, Val, Gortat, or lopez? I cant seem to make a decision

• jbb18

@slpanthers24 said...

Who are you? First question

LOL, I thought the same thing.

• cjk041084

@cfitz19 said...

$6,000 left at center on DK, do i roll with Plumlee, Val, Gortat, or lopez? I cant seem to make a decision

Plumlee high scoring game most likely stays close

• Kilala

D. Wade game time call. If he’s out, butler is going to ball out.

• rules316

is there anyway to mass delete lineups without withdrawing on DK?

• coachearnest

At what price do you start fading Westbrook?

• RobertoTomba

Quite a few high-scoring games projected today: NY Knicks at Minnesota, Washington at Oklahoma City, LA Lakers at Bulls, and Indiana at Portland are all at 210+ total points.

Then, there’s Dallas and San Antonio in yet another unwatchable game for those teams.

• deerosa

@gomez78 said...

I’m tailing you Derosa….seen you in some of the tourneys I been in :)

Hey as long as you are in my rearview mirror its all good :)

Yeah, I have been either up or down, no in between this dfs season :)

• loutheitalian

So which Memphis guys do we target Troy Williams Tony Allen jamychael green or jarell Martin?

• frugal

@Brandon23 said...

All the Miami guards tonight – Dragic, Tyler Johnson and Josh Richardson. High paced game against Denver who can’t defend guards, yes please. Can’t believe people aren’t talking about these guys with Waiters out.

+1. Looks like a bunch of folks will be chasing Westbrook and Wall paired with a budget Memphis guard. I’m looking at the Miami guards, Bledsoe, Beal, and Lavine on Yahoo with a glance over at Jennings if I need some real salary relief (though I do like Harrison more with the Carter news). Going way more balanced than I normally do tonight.

• JimmyDick85

@Epicsic said...

Let me guess tony Allen is now 1 spot above Matthews in “your model”

Maybe he’s Justin Phan just hanging out in the RG forums to plug his product…

• Scottjmark

And you had James going for 60 last night. Some model. Lol.

to: Dom

• dreusche

How much is too much money to have leftover? I have a line-up I like on FD but have $900 leftover.

• RobertoTomba

@loutheitalian said...

So which Memphis guys do we target Troy Williams Tony Allen jamychael green or jarell Martin?

Troy Williams and Jarrel Martin are in great spots because of cost and opportunity , and they’ve been reasonably productive in the time they’ve played.

• dopeshushi61

@dreusche said...

How much is too much money to have leftover? I have a line-up I like on FD but have $900 leftover.

I would say on a slate bigger than 6 don’t have more than 300$ left over

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Scottjmark said...

And you had James going for 60 last night. Some model. Lol.

to: Dom

Well no model can be judge off one play going bad. I say lol at your post more than his model.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.