• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• indyjlj

Celtics coming off a loss? Not going there

• blackdirkdiggler

Someone in the forum once said “ on a small slate, dont overthink it. Just take Lebron”. I think i will follow this advice. Also, my $1 single entry is on Jurkic being tonight’s Aaron Gordon. Centers eat Milwaukee up!

• callmetouch

Vonleh for low exposure.

• JohnBeal

@JustWinDetroit said...

Vonleh or Amir Johnson? (Please help)

amir. i think aminu is back tonight

• iron_tactics

@blackdirkdiggler said...

Someone in the forum once said “ on a small slate, dont overthink it. Just take Lebron”. I think i will follow this advice. Also, my $1 single entry is on Jurkic being tonight’s Aaron Gordon. Centers eat Milwaukee up!

Jurkic, is that a hybrid player that get’s Jokic and Nurkic points combined? How do your roster this Jurkic, TELL ME YOUR SECRET

• callmetouch

Avoid Lebron,Avoid ABC,Avoid Amir,Avoid Simmons

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

So much value? You mean guys who might troll you value?

A lot of value, but like always some are gonna pay off & some are gonna dud.

• IT4MVP

I’m staying with Babbitt over Amir. Also need help deciding between Burks and Korver??? Ty

• scott33

@hcassidy said...

As of now he is ‘Projected’ as the starter, but problem is might not actually know the true starting 5 till after lock(since its a 9:00 eastern time tip off).

UGGH, I can’t stomach getting another DNP from him. Guess I’ll pivot to Jerbeko & move on.

• scott33

@IT4MVP said...

I’m staying with Babbitt over Amir. Also need help deciding between Burks and Korver??? Ty

I’d say go with your gut bc it’s a toss up between those two. Burks is coming off 4 straight 20 pt FD games but Korver kinda has that revenge game narrative working in his favor. Yeah, go with your gut man.

• dandub9

I dont think 5 games is that small of a slate. On the low end of medium I’d say. On a 3 game slate, yes you HAVE to take Lebron. That said I still like him tonight.

• rocketman828

To me it seems everyone is always so worried about match ups so they fade players based on that. I’ve learned that you can only look at matchups to an extent and not let it prohibit you off certain guys. Too me you can put more weight into the matchups in baseball. Look at how the NFL has been this season if you are picking your players due to matchups your more than likely been losing more than you have been winning!

• jtkucheck

@apeterson8809 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/game-theory-decisions-optimal-roster-construction-tournament-plays-post-1-2224572

pre lock thoughts completed

Dude this is super helpful and well thought out. I have trouble compartmentalizing my thoughts for NBA in a way I don’t for MLB/NFL, and this really focuses my attention on specific match-ups as well as ownership.

Awesome work.

• hcassidy

@JohnBeal said...

amir. i think aminu is back tonight

Aminu is back but will be coming off the bench and is supposed to be around 20 minutes tonight.

• skankinmat

@apeterson8809 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/game-theory-decisions-optimal-roster-construction-tournament-plays-post-1-2224572

pre lock thoughts completed

I really appreciated reading your blog. Love the game theory talk and general process detail

• dtrain187

@rocketman828 said...

To me it seems everyone is always so worried about match ups so they fade players based on that. I’ve learned that you can only look at matchups to an extent and not let it prohibit you off certain guys. Too me you can put more weight into the matchups in baseball. Look at how the NFL has been this season if you are picking your players due to matchups your more than likely been losing more than you have been winning!

While I somewhat agree that people put too much weight behind DvP, I think looking at pace and potential blowouts is still important to consider.

• hcassidy

@scott33 said...

UGGH, I can’t stomach getting another DNP from him. Guess I’ll pivot to Jerbeko & move on.

Just realized games tip at 7:30 tonight, so Utah might have their starting 5 out by then.

• Mrsmith887

Reddick & Brown Or Covington & Belinelli ? FD gpp

• KindGuy

guys i like:

horford, jokic,bledsoe, pat connaughton , nurkic, clippers guards

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Fading Celtics and Philly. Really think its either a blowout or just an ugly game. Could easily see Philly scoring in the high 70’s or low 80’s.

• Jlr21

ohhhhhhhhh nipples

• hcassidy

Just realized games tip at 7:30 tonight, so Utah might have their starting 5 out by then.

• moosedrool

Any thoughts on Willie Reed tonight?

• henrymcgreen

Have $6,700 left on DK for my utility spot… I am only playing “Casual” double ups and triple ups tonight.

Trying to decide between Favors and Nurkic. I like Nurkic’s matchup with Henson tonight, but he has burned me several time already this year. I also have some Utah exposure in this lineup with Ingles.

Any thoughts?

• hcassidy

Is Horford out or did Basketball Monster make a mistake? Under the Player News if your look at who’s injured, whos out and in. They have Marcus Morris and Baynes both listed as starting. But under the actually player feed they have Baynes starting with Morris off the bench which posted 1.1 Hours ago.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).