• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 11 ) at Denver ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 202
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

Cash. Wes J/Rivers or Barton/Juancho

• moosedrool

With Hood out…Rubio’s usage should be similar to last game. I’d gladly take 30 from him tonight.

• sholden

Also – one thing to keep in mind is that position rankings against teams aren’t always right. For example for tonight, Horford is typically a C, but he is starting at PF tonight with the LU change.

• moped_jones

@KATburger said...

Days rest? he’s barely played his last two contests so that doesn’t really count. And again you can’t always go with just DVP .. other stats can come in and destroy DVP like something simple like PITP.. just saying just saying DVP is a tool but not the only tool you should be viewing.

Especially when you are using the PF d v p when the guy is playing C tonight.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@dcsports21 said...

I am playing Amir in 33% of my lineups. This Beckham character doesn’t seem to have much to offer other then his gut feeling. I don’t come in here to talk about my feelings, have to do that shit enough with my wife 😂

Hug me… pleeeeease?? hahaha!

• spades4085

@dcsports21 said...

I am playing Amir in 33% of my lineups. This Beckham character doesn’t seem to have much to offer other then his gut feeling. I don’t come in here to talk about my feelings, have to do that shit enough with my wife 😂

• Supersharpie

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

MY data says he’s not a good start. Zero days rest (blow out chances increase), low point total, slow pace.

Do this, use the RG DvP cheat sheet real quickly and look where Boston ranks vs. PF. #1! They hold PFs to lowest fpts per game. at C, they are just below middle of the pack.

The “rest” argument is not valid. The guy has played 21 minutes total in the past five days for Pete’s sake!

Also, Amir is playing at the center position so there goes your DvP angle.

• sholden

@mbunner23 said...

Cash. Wes J/Rivers or Barton/Juancho

First one is way safer for cash

• Beckhams3Fingers

@moped_jones said...

Especially when you are using the PF d v p when the guy is playing C tonight.

Boston ranks just above mid-pack vs. C. Not sure why you guys think Boston is a smash spot for C.

• moosedrool

We will have to compare scores of Willie Reed and Amir when it’s all done.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

MY data says he’s not a good start. Zero days rest (blow out chances increase), low point total, slow pace.

Do this, use the RG DvP cheat sheet real quickly and look where Boston ranks vs. PF. #1! They hold PFs to lowest fpts per game. at C, they are just below middle of the pack.

lol he’s playing C .. and read my previous post. We don’t have to carry it on we disagree I hope your lineup and my lineup both cross the cash line. That we can agree on? :)

• Beckhams3Fingers

@Supersharpie said...

The “rest” argument is not valid. The guy has played 21 minutes total in the past five days for Pete’s sake!

Right but he’s starting. If Philly gets blown out, he’s not seeing extended run. I’m bringing up the 0 days rest as a factor for the entire team, not just Amir.

• osuryanf

Good luck tonight y’all

• blackdirkdiggler

@iron_tactics said...

Jurkic, is that a hybrid player that get’s Jokic and Nurkic points combined? How do your roster this Jurkic, TELL ME YOUR SECRET

My bad. Your reply was funny as hell!!

• Beckhams3Fingers

Yes, good luck Amir lovers! I hope he smashes for you :)

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

Cavanaugh for all the monies tonight

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@draggin49 said...

I don’t get the Rubio love. With Mitchell at heavy mins it hurts his upside , less usage for him

He’s just to cheap for his upside and minutes.. i had him the other night at $5400 got 30 DK .. he has a good floor and he’s really been in 5 blowouts in a row so.. this game should not blowout (please god) and he should see like 33 min with Raul Neto out. He’s just cheap and we all know his ceiling, hop on while we can kinda thing.

• sappercats

No mention of Kyle Korver ReVeNgE gAmE!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Went both and added Favors 🤷🏾‍♂️

hmm smart man.. going for those double doubles.. i see you i see you lol

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@osuryanf said...

Good luck tonight y’all

Same to you.

• Beckhams3Fingers

Gimme Amir’s ownership on DK, I’m curious. Large GPPs

• iron_tactics

Isaiah Taylor 0.2% in the Shot

• moped_jones

Boston ranks just above mid-pack vs. C. Not sure why you guys think Boston is a smash spot for C.

First off, a punt play doesn’t have to “smash”. It’s not like I’m looking for 50 out of him. 25-30 would be fine. Secondly, one of your “heavily researched” reasons was the Celtics were #1 against the PF. Well, again, he’s not playing PF tonight so your initial point is moot. Just as your “one days rest” line about a guy that played very few minutes.

Both your angles are incorrect. He may be awful tonight, get hurt, pick up a couple quick fouls. He’s Amir Johnson. If he were better he wouldn’t be $3600 (FD) now would he? But at that price, given the potential workload, I will happily take my chances. But please, in the future try to use stats that are actually relevant to the point you are attempting to make.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

there not.. but its their weakness.. and PITP ..attack the weakness is all were saying here. Love you still the same ;)

• dogplayer

Simmons only at 38% in my double ups—- Juicy!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.