Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: —-
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

@RipCityRings said...

Dame dropped 60 right after they announced that, but wish I could redeem it twice.

Of course Cam being out got me off McLemore and onto Bembry right before lock. So gross, Hawks get trashed by any 2 guard that can even remotely shoot.

I guess I didn’t roster Dame that day.

Pretty much everyone who played today got it because of the short slate.

I guess it was possible to fade Harden, but unwise.

I only played a dollar, and finished 6/11 in my double up, solid bubble as usual, so now I get a refund with the 550 crowns.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

No Harden GG?

I have him and Lopez, but I also have Bembry…and Thybulle

LOL Don’t ask me why!

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Don’t ask me why!

never go full thyroid!

• mr_papageorgio

Figures the first time this season I don’t enter any high stakes stuff and just play the $10 I put up 338. At least I made 3x my entry lol

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

LOL Don’t ask me why!

Thatโ€™s why I make multiple lineups. Iโ€™d assume Lopez and Harden would have been core plays, and Young was a nice/borderline core play as well.

I had a good night yet had some bad plays mixed in like Crabbe, monk and bembry. Yet I had Lopez, mclemore, Harden core, and 35% Trae. 8 lineups.

Tomorrow you take a GPP down!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

• megatronswanson

Damn. Lineup that won the 20 entry max is a lineup I initially built, but I ultimately came off it because I couldn’t commit to Warren and Rozier as my one-offs. DFS is fun, man.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

Thatโ€™s why I make multiple lineups. Iโ€™d assume Lopez and Harden would have been core plays, and Young was a nice/borderline core play as well.

I had a good night yet had some bad plays mixed in like Crabbe, monk and bembry. Yet I had Lopez, mclemore, Harden core, and 35% Trae. 8 lineups.

Tomorrow you take a GPP down!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ”ฅ

Took out McLemore to play Bembry…I basically hit every bad branch on the decision tree on the way down tonight LOL
    Glad you had a good night, though, and tomorrow is another day

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Bigb1485 said...

Yeah which is garbage to call the game THAT differently especially when his game is predicated on it…not a harden fan but its silly.

Yep
    NFL is the same…. MLB even changed the whiffle balls for the playoffs

• tmarohl

Damn, would have probably won a lot of money tonight if the Bucks coach was as much of a douchebag as Dantoni. Finished 234th in the Big FD contest. If Giannis, Ersan and Robin Lopez would have been allowed to play 31 minutes in a 50 point game I would be on EZ Street :)

• tmarohl

I see the Joker sucked ass again today.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

I see the Joker sucked ass again today.

oh yeah, he’s trash now.

• gaelicgirl

NBA Stats tweeted: James Harden scored his 50th point with 5:44 left in the 3rd tonight. He is the second-fastest in the last 20 seasons to reach 50 points in a game. On Dec. 5, 2016, Klay Thompson scored his 50th point with 6:40 left in the 3rd.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that Klay didn’t shoot as many free throws to get there

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

NBA Stats tweeted: James Harden scored his 50th point with 5:44 left in the 3rd tonight. He is the second-fastest in the last 20 seasons to reach 50 points in a game. On Dec. 5, 2016, Klay Thompson scored his 50th point with 6:40 left in the 3rd.

I’m gonna go out on a limb and guess that Klay didn’t shoot as many free throws to get there

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Klay didn’t do it when they were up by 50

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

oh yeah, he’s trash now.

He broke the Joker rule that he is supposed to do good in slow paced games. Don’t know when he is playable again now :)

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I am going to go out on a limb and say that Klay didnโ€™t do it when they were up by 50

Just saw the gory details. Harden scored 60 in his “historic” night, but he shot 16/24 and 8 of those were 3s. So he scored 40 and then made the other 20 at the charity stripe!

Get outta here with this “historic” BS

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Weird slate of games tomorrow. Everyone doing it different. DK the only one that seems to be doing it sensibly, with a 4 game slate with the 2 games at 5 and 2 at 6. For some reason FD is doing the 2 games at 6 and the game at 1030? Huh? And Yahoo is adding the 4 o’clock game and including the 1030 game.

Was going to do a blog tomorrow, but covering all these scenarios is weird.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Just saw the gory details. Harden scored 60 in his “historic” night, but he shot 16/24 and 8 of those were 3s. So he scored 40 and then made the other 20 at the charity stripe!

Get outta here with this “historic” BS

I am actually disgusted by it. They were winning that game the entire time by over 40 points. On the other side of the spectrum, Giannis had a record streak of consecutive double doubles going to start the season. Coach only let him play 19 minutes and he fell one rebound short. A team with any class pulls their starters when they get up by that much. Harden still out there at the end of the third quarter chucking when they are up by 57.

• asmithii2287

Idk, if DK and FD stop messing around with Joker’s expensive price tag and mark him at 7k – 7.9k where he should be, I think people would be singing a different tune about playing him lol

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Weird slate of games tomorrow. Everyone doing it different. DK the only one that seems to be doing it sensibly, with a 4 game slate with the 2 games at 5 and 2 at 6. For some reason FD is doing the 2 games at 6 and the game at 1030? Huh? And Yahoo is adding the 4 oโ€™clock game and including the 1030 game.

OMG what is wrong with FD? They already have the 10:30 game as a single game, why add it to the 6:00 games?
    They seem to be stuck on stupid lately, and it’s getting extremely annoying.

• tmarohl

@asmithii2287 said...

Idk, if DK and FD stop messing around with Joker’s expensive price tag and mark him at 7k – 7.9k where he should be, I think people would be singing a different tune about playing him lol

He should be priced around 7K on DK and about 6500 on FD.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

But I hope you’ll attempt a blog anyway, because I’m selfish like that LOL

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

OMG what is wrong with FD? They already have the 10:30 game as a single game, why add it to the 6:00 games?
    They seem to be stuck on stupid lately, and it’s getting extremely annoying.

I don’t even know if I want to play FD tomorrow. GS at Orlando – Blah. Utah @ Toronto – Ok, Washington at the Clippers – Ick. Blowouts killed me the last two days. Last night with Lebron and AD not getting full run, tonight with most of the Bucks riding the pine.

• asmithii2287

@tmarohl said...

He should be priced around 7K on DK and about 6500 on FD.

Man, 6.5k on FD is reeeealy tempting haha I just cant say no to that price tag

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I don’t even know if I want to play FD tomorrow. GS at Orlando – Blah. Utah @ Toronto – Ok, Washington at the Clippers – Ick. Blowouts killed me the last two days. Last night with Lebron and AD not getting full run, tonight with most of the Bucks riding the pine.

Yeah, it’s an ugly main slate no matter where you go. OKC/NOP and SAS/DET doesn’t spark much excitement either. The early slate is where the action is game wise, but the contests are light.

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Last night with Lebron and AD not getting full run, tonight with most of the Bucks riding the pine.

Yeah, scored 350 on FD with ABC, Rozier, Marvin, and RoLo. Wasn’t really following the game, so not sure what I really lost minute wise. Judging by the box score I’m guessing about 20-25 minutes total of playing time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).