Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Denver ( -4.5 ) at Sacramento ( 4.5 ) —- T: 207
    7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: —-
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 236.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 228.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• cfitz19

$4,400 left on DK for utility position, who you rolling with? DiVincenzo, McConnel???

• thegeneral391

seems like NBA Saturdays are trash…

• tmarohl

@cfitz19 said...

$4,400 left on DK for utility position, who you rolling with? DiVincenzo, McConnel???

• depalma13

@Njsum1 said...

My fault yesterday was that there was only one “real” value play on the slate and that was Biyombo.

Garland was real value. People just let a bad game sway them.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I understand the concern with “available” but I don’t recall a regular rotation player ever being announced as “available” and not starting/playing their usual minutes.

Be very concerned until he’s announced in the starting lineup. Once he’s announced a starter, just be concerned that he may score 0 points 😉😁😎😂

• Njsum1

@depalma13 said...

No he wasn’t value, he was priced appropriately for his production.

18,17,17, 15, 15, 32, 15, 15, 16…..those were his last 9 games DK points leading into last night. He was 3900….he was appropriately priced. He had a great game for him, yet 8 out of 9 games he couldn’t even 5x a cheap tag. Nothing changed for him, no injuries, whole team healthy….the price was spot on.

Biyombo was value because he was priced Like a backup not a starting center seeing 35 minutes of run.

• Sleazygreazy

Having a tough time picking two on FD SE, Ghostface, G. Clark, and Marvin. I’m really liking Clark as he should get significant minutes with Capela out, and playing hawks on a b2b OT game. What do you guys think? Playing the monster on FD
    🤔

• Micah831

Since Capela is doubtful, should I run Len or DJones?

• captainwacky

@depalma13 said...

Honest question: Are you Darius Garland, or related to him? :)

• MickyD10970

@Micah831 said...

• telestraightshooter

@Micah831 said...

Gary Clark – PF/C Hou.
    or was last game sans Capela or was that a one off?

• Sleazygreazy

@MickyD10970 said...

Robin Lopez

I don’t think anyone really wants to play Robin Lopez, but most will reluctantly do so

• NarrowJ

@telestraightshooter said...

Gary Clark – PF/C Hou.
    or was last game sans Capela or was that a one off?

Well now they’re going to be missing House too, so he is definitely in my pool. McLemore probably becomes playable now as well.

• Devmacsoom

cody Zeller coming off a hip injury kinda concerns me. Many Guards create body contact and that’s the last thing Zeller would need. I’m going stick with Biyombo

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/panda-s-11-30-nba-picks-bamboo-chew-and-slate-overview-3217390

The blog is here. Enjoy (hopefully)

• Sleazygreazy

@Pandamonious said...

The blog is here. Enjoy (hopefully)

Nice write up Panda – always appreciated.

I have a little more confidence in Trae than you do, if for no other reason than there is not a lot to pay up for today and the decent amount of value available. 5x from him today should be enough

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nice write up Panda – always appreciated.

I have a little more confidence in Trae than you do, if for no other reason than there is not a lot to pay up for today and the decent amount of value available. 5x from him today should be enough

He’s definitely in play, just the way the construction is going for me. It’s not really impossible to get him, ABC and Harden if one wanted too. Especially on FD.

• dw12290

Well done Panda. Always like to read your take on things. Thanks!!

• RipCityRings

Good stuff Panda, but when did the Sixers sign Jason Richardson?

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

In 2012, if you must know.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

In 2012, if you must know.

Must be in that Haslem role these days.

• raul214

going with thy instead of ennis caused me first in the DK QA..

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

He’s definitely in play, just the way the construction is going for me. It’s not really impossible to get him, ABC and Harden if one wanted too. Especially on FD.

What’s your twitter handle?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Hah, good find. Sadly, I specifically remember starting to type Josh, then stopping and going no, it’s Jason. Clearly I can’t remember which era I’m in.

• Petergunz82

@raul214 said...

going with thy instead of ennis caused me first in the DK QA..

I took Furkan who 2 weeks ago cost me 11K when I chose KOQ on a night slate

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.