• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -6.5 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5.5 ) at Toronto ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 9 ) at Portland ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Sacramento ( 5.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 2.5 ) at Phoenix ( -2.5 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Who was the guy on here touting Covington as an elite NBA player a few years back ? , it was awesome entertainment . The guy put up a good fight in this forum being attacked in every direction .

Ha, I must have missed that one. Crazy.

• Joeyrockland1

@jcotdl said...

that was classic- can’t remember the poster’s name but he was epic.. i believe he was making the argument that covington>durant at the time, amazing stuff

I miss those days …..

• dgballer

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Who was the guy on here touting Covington as an elite NBA player a few years back ? , it was awesome entertainment . The guy put up a good fight in this forum being attacked in every direction .

MtDurham. Covington was better than Durant i believe was his stance

• Joeyrockland1

@dgballer said...

The debate would go on for pages . Then someone would bait him weeks later and it would start up again lol.

• jcotdl

@dgballer said...

that was it! lengthy diatribes defending ludicrous stances, spawning pages upon pages of senseless debates.. the good old days

• frugal

@Supersharpie said...

Who is your favorite pay-up stud on DK? I really like Curry but he is the top priced option on the slate so I am wondering if someone else offers better QPR.

I think any Curry, Harden, or Durrant could be the top scorer. If things fall the right way…Maybe even Fox, CJ, or FVV. If you’re multi entering best to cover everything. If not, I always take a look at opportunity cost. For example, Curry may go off but are there value picks also available there who could do way, way better from a FPPD aspect and is there a player at another position with a similar upside? More or less, is something like a Curry and Nance Jr pair likely to beat Simons and Durant?

• frugal

@dgballer said...

God that guy was crazy, I remember all his shenanigans.

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

that was classic- can’t remember the poster’s name but he was epic.. i believe he was making the argument that covington>durant at the time, amazing stuff

MTDurham I believe his name was.

• tmarohl

@jcotdl said...

that was it! lengthy diatribes defending ludicrous stances, spawning pages upon pages of senseless debates.. the good old days

You can just harass me now because I dislike Lebron.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

• jcotdl

@tmarohl said...

i secretly always thought this was my buddy who also lived in the Charlotte area ( i think that is right for MtD?).. anyways, i definitely got drunk, (attempted to) called him out and was met with wildly blank stares- and then he felt like he had been attacked because i said he was the guy who thought Covington > Durant LOL.. yeah, good times

• bobbbb

slow injury news today

• frugal

Trent Jr out.

• MutomboNoNoNo

Roto forum classics:
    MTDurham’s novels where he fought the whole board.

And Brendan’s hot cheating wife saga.

dfs reminiscing has me wishing FanDuel would bring back the ol’ drop the score of the lowest player format they had!

• dgballer

@tmarohl said...

MTDurham I believe his name was.

I think he had chemical dependency issues

• tmarohl

@MutomboNoNoNo said...

Roto forum classics:
    MTDurham’s novels where he fought the whole board.

And Brendan’s hot cheating wife saga.

dfs reminiscing has me wishing FanDuel would bring back the ol’ drop the score of the lowest player format they had!

The two guys Panda banned :)

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

What a great week he has had. Let’s recap.
    1) “Accidentally elbows”, then sucker punches Stewart with back hand fist.
    2) Complains that it wasn’t worthy of a suspension
    3) Almost loses to the lowly Pistons, Twice
    4) Gets two fans kicked out in Indy.
    5) Grabs his junk and try’s to do the Cassell dance.
    6) Plays in a game against Sacremento at home that went to triple OT because of his failures at the end of regulation and first overtime because he decides to settle for 25 plus foot jumpers instead of going to the basket and getting breathed on.

• Petergunz82

@frugal said...

Trent Jr out.

Svi!!

• tmarohl

RJ Barrett expected to play

• tmarohl

Watch most of these questionable Knicks get ruled out and have out of the rotation Kemba break the slate.

• Divine_Prodigy

Can you trust Jaren Jackson Jr on this slate though ? Like truly ? Foul trouble(potential) and the fact he always plays 26 or less minutes . Idk man .

• captainwacky

@Divine_Prodigy said...

Can you trust Jaren Jackson Jr on this slate though ? Like truly ? Foul trouble(potential) and the fact he always plays 26 or less minutes . Idk man .

You can never trust JJJ. But he can also break a slate, so just view any lineups with him as inherently more volatile.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

What a great week he has had. Let’s recap.
    1) “Accidentally elbows”, then sucker punches Stewart with back hand fist.
    2) Complains that it wasn’t worthy of a suspension
    3) Almost loses to the lowly Pistons, Twice
    4) Gets two fans kicked out in Indy.
    5) Grabs his junk and try’s to do the Cassell dance.
    6) Plays in a game against Sacremento at home that went to triple OT because of his failures at the end of regulation and first overtime because he decides to settle for 25 plus foot jumpers instead of going to the basket and getting breathed on.

• tmarohl

All the Knicks are in.

• nerman

MtDurham, lol. God that guy was relentless.

Feel like playing one BK/NY stack just to be contrarian.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).