7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 186.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• scopa

Is Kilpatrick running the point? So much value at SG/SF
    Batum – safe
    Kilpatrick – who knows but game could be a blowout
    Thompson – is due but if a blowout does he sit
    Hood – like him but against SA everyone sucks
    Stephenson – does he get the minutes – if so he usually produces
    Warren – still cheap and ton of minutes
    Winslow – can he put a complete game together.

Shit now I am confused. PG

Wall & Millls can they give me 70fpts

• JTL33

Thoughts on playing Kilpatrick and Bog together as a GPP option?

• TheWhiteMamba

The Dante Cunningham news makes Terrance Jones very interesting.

• Supersharpie

T Jones, Nance Jr, or Kaminsky (gpp) on FD?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

Aminu in cash or nah?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

and I’ve got Hill AND Mills in cash… 2 guys in the worst fantasy game of the night… probably not a great idea

• Whacko

A tad less than 4 hours till tip off and I am right in the same place as I was yesterday….

But this time I wrote a note to myself from last night. “Don’t be Stupid”

Yes that’ll do Donkey That’ll do….

• Kilala

anyone think A. Nicholson will have the same impact as his last game against ATL?

• frugal

Crap. Got a bunch of Nance and now Mozgov upgraded to GTD

• Supersharpie

@frugal said...

carp. Got a bunch of Nance and now Mozgov upgraded to GTD

Hmm…kaminsky it is I guess. Feel a little less comfortable with my 100% exposure to Zaza now.

• BeardedWonder

@Kilala said...

anyone think A. Nicholson will have the same impact as his last game against ATL?

Risky, I think the potential and talent is there but if he drops a 5 pt game. I’m gonna be pissed.

Now super value question here, any chance my boy Jake Layman from MD gets some run vs DAL

• hobbes2d

@tonytone1908 said...

I doubt they want to lose to the Lakers also. Maybe they want revenge of their own? These guys get plenty of rest in blowout games, they have no need to take games off unless they’re nursing an injury.

BS. The Warriors were exhausted last year in the playoffs. Kerr said he’s going to give guys more rest during the season this year to prevent that from happening again. They also need to develop their bench and it might behoove them to get guys like Looney some minutes in situations like this where it’s 3 games in 4 nights.

• aguigno

I love this. This is where I was 2 nights ago. I put myself on a 1 night suspension…which probably just means I will be doubly stupid today.

• hobbes2d

@frugal said...

Crap. Got a bunch of Nance and now Mozgov upgraded to GTD

I wouldn’t worry about it. Moz won’t play that much even if he’s playing. Luke will run a small lineup with Nance out there quite a bit.

• deerosa

I have at least two Lineups with a laker/warriors stack. Highest point total and if that game is remotely close it is a goldmine. I remember last year the Lakers beat the Warriors in a game late in the season. I am not saying they are going to win but if they can keep it close it should be at least high scoring.

• hobbes2d

@deerosa said...

I have at least two Lineups with a laker/warriors stack. Highest point total and if that game is remotely close it is a goldmine. I remember last year the Lakers beat the Warriors in a game late in the season. I am not saying they are going to win but if they can keep it close it should be at least high scoring.

Draymond was Walton’s dude. I could see him having a huge game.

• oats84

Lowry or Dragic on FD gpp. I feel like they’ll be close in production but I’m just wondering if either has the slighter edge

• Kilala

@hobbes2d said...

BS. The Warriors were exhausted last year in the playoffs. Kerr said he’s going to give guys more rest during the season this year to prevent that from happening again. They also need to develop their bench and it might behoove them to get guys like Looney some minutes in situations like this where it’s 3 games in 4 nights.

We might see more minutes for I. Clark

• Kujo2020

I’ve not idea who to play at center, thinking of just punting a lower salary dude (Len, Plumlee, Noah, etc). Not sure about paying up for Howard or Whiteside.

• mbyrd75

@JGun10 said...

@bmann I see you like miniature guards, Frazier and Barrea, you go ahead and play them. Frazier is weak, every time I see him play I think how is this guy even in the league?! Then I remember it’s the Pelicans and they have at least 5 guys that should be in the NBDL or playing in China. Stop looking at stats and game logs and watch the game, lots of scrubs being touted here daily for no reason but a game log.

Being good at basketball and being good for a fantasy lineup are two wildly different things. Sure being one helps the other but it’s not a requirement.

• JHols1nger

@hobbes2d said...

It was pretty profitable for me on opening night when LeBron dominated the ring ceremony game.

This is one of the funniest responses I’ve ever read on these forums.

• ndfan63

Whiteside or Howard???

• Kilala

Wall or Derozan? Both are hard match up against the other teams. any suggestion?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@whitemamba86 said...

ok dont listen to any of my advice and play ur bad plays ill keep winning.

Ok big shot.

• mrmogz

Since everyone will be on Kilpatrick, and Foye is coming back with a Q tag still beside his name on DK it’s likely that he’s gonna go off for 10-13x. Always seems to happen that way.

Like last night when Amir was the chalk after his prior game, then Zeller goes off for like 12x and minimal ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).