7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at Toronto ( -7.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -6.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) at Memphis ( 5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 6.5 ) at Chicago ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( -1.5 ) at Dallas ( 1.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 186.5
    10:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -10.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) —- T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Csquared1987

@slpanthers24 said...

What a joker this guy is. If he would come in and act reasonable with his assertions maybe we could discuss it but for him to be so absolute about how bad JJ and Frazier are tonight is idiotic. FYI, I have zero Frazier right now.

I don’t really feel like finding the stats but this similar thing happened with the Mavs PGs last season…everyone was hurt except for JJ…for a stretch of like 4-5 games he was averaging 39-45 FD fpts, and YES HIS MINUTES WERE HIGH 30s every game. he’s averaging 30 now, D will plays 30+ plus every night. Its pretty simple tonight they will lean on JJ, Dirk, and Barnes

• pepsies15

I don’t care if Joe Blow is a shitty NBA player in reality as long as he gets me fantasy points.

• bmann

And no offense dude but you kinda tipped your hand as far as dfs chops go w/your suggestion that Barea might play 25 or even 15 (!!!) minutes tonight. Any experience playing NBA dfs and you know he’s more or less a lock for 35+ mins tonight.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@kylar18 said...

Also, every time Williams goes down JJ gets extended run. Every time. People who have been playing can tell you this, and generally in plus matchups when he gets minutes he puts up great numbers

He must be trolling the board to get people off those 2. He has to be.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Csquared1987 said...

I don’t really feel like finding the stats but this similar thing happened with the Mavs PGs last season…everyone was hurt except for JJ…for a stretch of like 4-5 games he was averaging 39-45 FD fpts, and YES HIS MINUTES WERE HIGH 30s every game. he’s averaging 30 now, D will plays 30+ plus every night. Its pretty simple tonight they will lean on JJ, Dirk, and Barnes

Yeah don’t pay attention to JGUN. I bet he is all in on both.

• Csquared1987

@slpanthers24 said...

What a joker this guy is. If he would come in and act reasonable with his assertions maybe we could discuss it but for him to be so absolute about how bad JJ and Frazier are tonight is idiotic. FYI, I have zero Frazier right now.

@slpanthers24 after he does his research and sees what I’m talking about he’ll shut up lol

• Kilala

anyone think nance is gonna get 25min+ tonight? maybe garbage min if its a blow out?

• dominicanpapi

@Kilala said...

anyone think nance is gonna get 25min+ tonight? maybe garbage min if its a blow out?

I threw him in one lineup. He’s exceeded value the last two games, I’ll roll with him and see what’s up.

• kylar18

@Kilala said...

No mozgov. Oh yeah, he’s gonna get run either way IMO

• Csquared1987

@Kilala said...

I can never get Nance right lol. I love his price though

• getsomephil

I am trying to get a sense of what mix makes for the best strategy in terms of entries and bankroll management. H2H, Double ups, tourneys… Equal distribution? Depend on the slate? Depend on the site? What works best for you?

• kylar18

It’s cheap exposure to that O/U and he’s a high effort guy who should get minutes without Mozgov on the floor. He has a low floor but I like the price and the minutes opportunity

• lloydjv1

@dominicanpapi said...

John Wall at home with the team desperate to win a game, I’m all in.

He’s a must have too I think. Dude has never let me down. Unlike Rudy last night, Myles the night before…Conley, etc….

• kylar18

@getsomephil said...

I am trying to get a sense of what mix makes for the best strategy in terms of entries and bankroll management. H2H, Double ups, tourneys… Equal distribution? Depend on the slate? Depend on the site? What works best for you?

I play mostly tournaments because I’m better at them then nailing down a cash lineup. But in general I don’t risk more then 15% of my bankroll on any given night.

• lloydjv1

@Csquared1987 said...

All this Frazier talk and JJ Barea is gonna play 37mins tonight, against Portland?

Well down here in DFW they say Dirk is likely to sit and Williams is out, so JJ is going to see a load of court time.

• JGun10

Looks like we got a bunch of sensitive Sally’s on here, not acting tough just giving my opinion like everybody else. I have played NBA DFS the last two years and done well. Only problem with Barrea I had was how some guy knew he was playing exactly 37 minutes tonight. I am well aware that when he gets minutes like he should tonight, he can produce 30 plus fantasy points. Frazier is $6400 on DK now, he needs at least 38-40 points for me to think about playing him. It will be a paced up game but at that price it’s not a lock that he gets 38 points. I like pairing Davis and Frazier but will they combine for 105-110 DK points? It’s questionable, Frazier was much more attractive in 5-6k range. I will have some exposure to JJ but probably very little or none of Frazier.

• pepsies15

@lloydjv1 said...

Well down here in DFW they say Dirk is likely to sit and Williams is out, so JJ is going to see a load of court time.

Damn. Maybe a good night to fire up Barnes?

• Csquared1987

@lloydjv1 said...

WOWW dirk likely out too?

• Inujv87

Hill being SG eligible is making him too hard to pass up

• kylar18

@lloydjv1 said...

If Dirk and Williams are both out I want as much Barea and Barnes as I can get. That’s a lot of usage to go to other places

• DirkDigglerz

I’m off of Howard today he only plays well in his hometown Atlanta

• Csquared1987

Idk if Dirk sits tonight man. They really need this win, they’re already 0-4

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Ugh. I see the know it alls who never win anything significant are up and at em his morning.

• frugal

@JGun10 said...

So you got the insider knowledge from the coach that Barrea is playing 37 minutes? Haha GTFOH with that! What about Seth Curry is he getting 27 minutes and 49 seconds? Plus 35 minutes of Barrea equals major buckets for Lillard, but you really have no clue if he’s going to play 37 or 25 or 48 minutes.

DWill is going to sit and the Mavs have played Curry exclusively at SG. Unless the Mavs are down by 20+ midway through the 3rd, Barea is in for huge minutes.

• RobertoTomba

@Ndepompei said...

Tj warren

He’s in a great spot: playing really well, reasonably priced, in a game with a fast pace against a bad defense. All lineups for me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).